/who/ Doctor Who General

Seventh Doctor Edition

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
imgur.com/a/sua0U
strawpoll.me/12725451
radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-11/john-simms-role-in-doctor-who-could-be-a-lot-bigger-than-we-thought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 26 was the best season of classic Who.

Discuss.

Everything post second half of Matt Smith Seasons is utter shit

You must really pity yourself if you still watch this show

>Classic Who
Fuck me I haven't slept much. I was thinking of something else. eh but it still stands anything post second half of matt smith is crap

This is accurate. Season 26 represents the most consistent height and power of Doctor Who's storytelling, and miraculously it didn't even involve Robert Holmes cos he was dead. Masterpiece.

Classic Who is comfy as fuck, how did he do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

>Can't stop watching the show because what if it gets good again and I miss important lore?

Doctor Who is holding me hostage at this point.

I pity people who don't enjoy the Capaldi Era.

The Capaldi era is very inconsistent.

I agree, season 26 is my favorite season of all of Doctor Who.

I'm looking forward to series 11 because I can't wait to see how different the show will be. Similar to how the difference between series 4 and series 5 was night and day.

>Billy Boy just spammed the last thread so he could make a new one quicker
>wew

Yeah that's true the Chibnall era is definitely gonna be very different, that is undeniable.
Can't wait h-haha

Reminder that 'Spoiled user ' is the shittiest fag to grace /who/.

He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas and goes to the Experience an unneccesary number of times that portrays the entirety of /who/ badly. Take your lumps, newfag

It was unreal tho

And his brother really finds him anoying.

I don't know if I'd go that far but I will say that the best seasons of Classic Who are the first two and the last two. 26 is definitely the most modern season/easiest to show someone who likes NuWho.

Does anyone NOT think Colin Baker is the worst Doctor?

I think most people who listen to Colin audios like him now, so probably.

Matt Smith is the worst.

Old pic? Or are you only 13/14?

That's who he stole the pics off

Tennant is the worst.

If you could be the Doctor's companion, and you had a choice of which Doctor it was, who would you choose?

Based 9.

A few more random photos. I'll update this later. It's tedious when you don't have an account and can't mass upload.
imgur.com/a/sua0U

Most of the fanbase has never given him a chance and just assume he's the worst.

Eleven

who /simmposter/ here

Two. No question.

either 2 or 7

Eight or Nine.

>imgur.com/a/sua0U
Random photos you found on the net? Yup.

Probably 2, he's fun but not as overbearing as someone like 4. 5 and 8 are cool guys too but they also have higher companion death rates than normal.

2 or 8

Bill's skin is VNA level dark

NEVER DYING

Kekkerino

Cloister and cats.

So not that dark really?

I! Simmposters united!

10 is my favorite but I think he'd get on my nerves after a while if I actually spent time with him because of what a goddamn hypocrite he is. Also he's so goddamn angsty and I don't have a chance in hell of fucking him because he's in love with MAH ROES.

I'd go with 8 because he's adorable and sassy. Good and pure.

Nah, THIS is VNA level dark.

we /simmposting/ later?

>seizure soon

YES

Has anyone ever tried to narrow down just how dark, exactly, is VNA level dark?
Like what are the requirements? Sex, swearing, graphic mutilation? Or just eviscerated corpses?

guys guys this is totally serious guys like literally

I have been working on an actually literally canon theory that Rory's dad is literally the most powerful timelord sent to supervise the Doctor

Ill post my theory after it's finished

but guys this is literally seriously I can't literally evem

Does it involve any continuity errors on props? Because if not it's no "Rory is the Master"

>seriously I can't literally evem
back to tumblr

You guys are going to kill the stream. People (especially Sup Forums users) don't like having to make an account just to shitpost in a chat.

nah xD it's like an actual theory and stuff

Simmchads have already won.

Okay, come back when you have actually written the punchline to this joke

it isn't a joke it's my headcanon manifesting as actual canon

>People (especially Sup Forums users) don't like having to make an account just to shitpost in a chat.
It takes like 10 seconds, anyone who can't be bothered can naff off.

this is now /simmchad/ general

POST SIMMS

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD SIMM EDITION

>common pepe slightly edited to be wearing a grey hoodie
>Simm

Yes, please do get yourself banned.

cake is a lie

>both of them just reeeing now

strawpoll.me/12725451
strawpoll.me/12725451

It really is something that would only entertain a twelve-year-old.

Simm confirmed for big role in Series 10. He's been filming outdoors and nobody's seen him.

>“We kept it a secret because people in Cardiff are very kind,” the series’ executive producer Brian Minchin told RadioTimes.com exclusively at the BFI & Radio Times festival this weekend.

>“He was there for quite a few weeks, he was actually filming on the streets and nobody saw him, and he was in the studio.”

>That sounds like a pretty substantial appearance to us. Maybe not multiple episodes, but at the very least a good chunk of one story.

>“He was there for quite a few weeks, he was actually filming on the streets and nobody saw him, and he was in the studio.”

Was it Adam Orford's day off?

radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-11/john-simms-role-in-doctor-who-could-be-a-lot-bigger-than-we-thought

Or someone with just the slightest sense of humour

You have not posted a link to the source.

>IT'S REAL

That's good news if he's got outdoor scenes. Frankly I wouldn't expect Moffat to waste the opportunity of writing Simm and Gomez together so I'm not worried.

>“If you think you know the spoilers of Doctor Who series 10 you’re wrong,” he added. “There’s loads more to come.

"Humour" =/= "the exact same thing hundreds of times, to the active exclusion of all else"

>simmchads win AGAIN

the humor comes from people like you getting annoyed

BEST FINALE EVER

BEST SERIES EVER

>commenting on the fact you spammed the poll

>you

this thread is fucking cringe. Master died with sim

And there we have it, lads.

Cats or cloister openly admits that they are not funny and all they do is try to annoy people so they can laugh at being irritating parasties.

case closed.

The art of simmposting comes from you all getting so pissed off over it, it shows your 'tism

Humour comes from doing something specific to annoy people in a way that exposes their inherent flaws.
Spamming a chat will annoy any normal human being, and a child could do it.

Getting crazy 7/Ace vibes here and I've never seen Classic Who.

>he's not a simmchad

simmposting is literally rape

Put your trip back on, Edge Lord.

There has not been a single funny meltdown about simm spam, just people wishing it wasn't there.

OHH HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

Janitors please note - Self confessed cancer!

Just report, guys.

all of /who/ has been a meltdown over simmposting and that frog shit since on-season began - and it's GREAT

>case closed.
Does that mean you're done posting about it?

fuck off

You're describing something that didn't happen. Even the frog posting was only met with apathy resulting in threads of nothing but samefags. You are imagining fun where it doesn't exist.