Mike Pence: A Big Fat Mistake

Let's get the inb4s out of the way in adavce:
inb4:
>1 post by this ID
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

Now that that's out of the way,

Ex-Bernout here. Non-SJW. Pure antiestablishmentarianism. But Bernie 'KING KEK' Sanders decided to not stick up for himself, and sold himself out to the murderer he fought with to begin with.

So the next best answer for me was Trump.
And now I see this faggot as his VP?
>Literally the right's version of an SJW except for christ

I'm switching to Jill Stein. Any of you faggots still on the trump train, riding it to self-destruction?
Who here is with Gary Johnson now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mike is a mess.

Mike is a WASTE

A BIG FAT MISTAKE

wtf i hate trump now

Still with Trump.

What does the VP even do? Other than act as a replacement in the event of the president's death or resignation.

Also it was the only way to get neocons on board and stop them from getting butthurt and voting Hillary.

You're right, Pence is a big fat mistake. But Trump is still the best candidate even in spite of that. Johnson is pro-open borders and pro-gun control; and Jill Stein, well don't even get me fucking started.

Get the president elected.
Trump will lose now. The ride is over

Hillary appreciates your support!

I like how you're British

Shill thread
Still voteing can't stop me

>bernout
You are obviously retarded. I bet you would vote for Hillary if she picked bernie as a running mate. You deserve everything you get

Meanwhile in reality his numbers just keep going up

Proof?
>inb4 no proof just your own delusion

>not voting for the man himself

Breaks toe votes on the Senate. Literally does nothing else. Pretty cushy job honestly.

That's why this shilling is sad and gross.

> ex bernout
redditalien.jpg

Agreed. Also a fellow Berndog here. The best thing Trump had going for him against Shillary was his anti-establishment status and now he signed his soul to the devil with this vp pick.

It's not even like he picked a cool republican, he literally picked the most rightwing bible-humping cuckservative in the god damn party. If he's elected its going to be like another Bush presidency just with more bible-humping and big donor mooching.

>boo hoo why won't drumpf pander to bernout cucks now that hernie has given up on us
>so what if we're braindead communists?
>trump owns us we're entitled to politicians' pandering
>our group of apathetic morons are a much more important voting bloc for Trump than traditional republicans
>now i'm voting for gary stein, take that drumpf lol

>Trump picks someone who's views vary from his own.
>Trump surrounds himself with people who will show him the other side of choices instead of a bunch of "yes men" .
>People who were against trump now think he'll have a more balanced perspective.
You've been checkmated from his first move, you just haven't realized it yet.

Right? He fucking lit his campaign on fire.
Just fuck my shit up. I will never give into this jewry and neither should you.

His vice president doesnt matter. What matters is the plan.

If you're a Bernie voter from leddit, why do you speak Sup Forums's lingo so fluently?

Why are you so good at formatting your post?

I am not from reddit. I'm from Sup Forums 8 years ago and never fell into the containment board that is Sup Forums. What you're seeing is the unfiltered version of you.

These, but unlike I don't necessary think Pence is a bad move.

See, what I think is this: Trump knows Hilary is going to fuck up, just as you and I know Hilary is going to fuck up.

Trump picks an establishment VP in order to consolidate the conservative base, which is a normally a textbook move, but its something that is out of character for Trump, in this election.

Hillary is going to see this and think "Trump has missed an easy opportunity to appeal to the moderates that I, Hillary Clinton will seize upon!" And she is going to fuck it up. She is going to pick the fringest, most radical democrat out there and they are going to butt heads the entire election. They are going to give conflicting promises, there is going to be behind the doors drama. She is probably going to get indicted for the foundation, or is going to have another scandal come out in the open.

Trump needs to show solidarity towards the republicans so the convention will run smoothly and it will pacify the more butthurt conservitards who are even now trying to block him. And he needs someone who will do as he says, and stay on topic. Mike Pence is as exciting as a dead fish, but at least Trump and the GOP knows where he stands. And he'd most likely will be a boring, unobtrusive VP

Trump doesn't have to win the moderates. Between now and November Hillary is going to push the moderates into his arms.

If the VP didn't fucking matter why didn't Trump put a goat as VP?

The VP choice is a way to gauge the candidate's decision making skills. Trump honestly believes "Hmmm if I were to die, I want THIS GUY right here to carry on my work". A president that gives fuck all about his VP pick doesn't take the fact that he may die or become unable to serve while in office, and you don't want someone as shortsighted as that to win the presidency.

Jill Stein won't win no matter how hard she rubs her healing crystals together.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO

I WAS GONNA VOTE FOR TRUMP HONEST I WAS GONNA VOTE FOR HIM BUT.............BUT...................................................BUT.......................................................BUT..................................BUT...................................................BUT.....................................BUT............................BUT...........BUT.............BUT...................................................BUT.......................................................BUT..................................BUT...................................................BUT.....................................BUT............................BUT...............................................BUT.............BUT...................................................BUT.......................................................BUT..................................BUT...................................................BUT.....................................BUT............................BUT............................I DONT LIKE MIKE PENCE SO I GUESS IM VOTING HILLARY

LOL IM NOT A SHILL IM ONE OF YOU GUYS I SWEAR AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pence was chosen because the RNC was literally going to sabotage Trump's campaign unless they got a bone thrown at them.

It's disappointing, but keeping the enemy within under control is a part of politics. I can sympathize with your decision to jump to Stein, though.

She could help Trump win, though. She just needs to appeal to the bernouts who are turned off by Trump's VP. Most likely Trump has her on the payroll to do just that.

>Ex-Bernout here

clearly you have sound judgement and reasoning then

I know, I can't wait until this blows up in their face.

inb4:
>1 post by this ID
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

This is why I'm shaky on Trump. Pence made a lot of furtive Trump supporters shaky and theres no denying that; its fine, it just means he has to win back a lot of us before November.

Typical Jewish butthurt at having a goy expose their scummy moneygrubbing and put them in prison. Ivanka was a mistake.

/thread
When even foreigners can spot a shill, it's just pathetic.
kys OP

remember to sage

Even if Pence is a mistake, Trump is still streets ahead compared to everyone else.
Not realizing that, OP, is your mistake.

Your on the fucking internet you lazy liberal
If you can't do decent research you don't belong in the polls

ppl always talk about libertarians as if they mattered. "oh my god so and so libertarian is at 12%!" then election time comes and they end up with like 1%.

Bernie to Trump? Even though their policies are polar opposites?

This is why we should honestly raise the voting age to 30, Millenials don't pay attention to policy, they just care about personalities. You got suckered in by the first one, now you're switching for what, for the memes?

Can someone tell if the VP actually does anything while the president is alive, or is it just a position to try and spread the appeal for the election?

he's anti science and puts god first, he is what the republicans want

It's too late to stop it now :)

Pence is a great guy and the VP doesn't matter

What has Joe Biden done?

Jack shit

At least Trump picked a high quality person

Although many of us would have liked something flashier…its not really a bad move

It brings the party together and thats fine

If you look at history actually, Christians were the original SJW in every way that means but especially in their One Million Moms and Promise Keepers type deal that tried to get everything banned. SJW took from them and then mutated and became a even worse strain, unencumbered by Christian morality.

>Ex-Bernout here

Pence wasn't supposed to appeal to you, he is an olive branch to true conservative™ ex-Cruzlims

He chose them over you because they will turnout to vote (R) more reliably than Bernouts, as they are the base of the party . It sucks, but each side has their "useful idiots"

Trump also had very limited choices. His takeover of the GOP left no prisoners from the primary trail (unless they never mattered for the get go), and his remaining options (Gingrich, Christie, Flynn) were shit.

I would have loved Trump / Webb but that is an independent ticket, not an (R) ticket

When you reconsider your 3rd party vote. just be happy the VP choice wasn't Cruz

wtf
I'm a #HilldoDildo now

If there is a tie vote in the Senate then the VP has the tie breaking vote

Other than that the VP acts as a high rep of the President and the US

Its basically a do nothing job with high prestige

In American history VPs often times would run for President so the VP position was seen as a great way to prepare yourself to become a future president

wew lad

Oh so you're one of those remnant anonymous anarchist do-gooders.

In case you don't know the whole story:

>Trump wanted Chris Christie
>Jared said "no way Jose! Christie prosecuted my father and my daddy dindu nuffin wrong"
>Ivanka said "daddy! daddy! Get rid of mean Mr Christie. He hurt Jared's family fortunes"
> Trump said "fuck, what do? I really like Chris"
>Meanwhile: Behind the scenes at the RNC, #NeverTrump is still very much alive
>RNC delegate revolt eminent
>Manafort scrambling behind the scenes to put out the fire
>Manafort cuts deal with #NeverTrump: Take Mike Pence as VP and #NeverTrump will back off and stop any delegate revolt
>All of the sudden, Pence on the VP short list out of nowhere
>Trump not happy, but is backed into a corner. Wants Christie
>Ivanka: "No daddy! No to mean Mr Christie"
>Manafort: "Pence or the delegates revolt"
>Trump: "Fuck it, Pence it is"
>Has second thoughts, uses Nice attack to sleep on it
>Tries one last time to get Ivanka to cool her shit down.
>Ivanka says she will walk if Trump picks Christie

and here we are
It is what it is
Pence may actually turn out to be the best choice

>Ex-Bernout here

how much did you donate?

you can be honest, we're all anonymous here

The VP literally has two jobs, replace a dead president, and cast a vote if there's ever a tie in the senate.

The point of a VP is really about balancing a ticket for votes, Trump is a brash Northeasterner with no political experience, so he chose an establishment guy from a Midwest state. They're essentially just a signal of what demographic the president can't appeal to themselves.

what about Gingrich tho

Pence was the best choice from a perspective of getting the Orthodox GOP voters in line. He offers a good economic choice based on his history in Indiana.
He will have problems based on the religious freedom bill.

"President of the Senate"

Breaks a 50/50 tie.

Who cares about Pence? Everyone is missing the fact that the biggest, fattest, dumbest mistake of all is at the top of that ticket.

this basically

we needed to make sure the good goy I'm a southern boy baptist nascar watching pro israeli patriot voted for trump

we need to lock down the party and squeeze out every vote possible

Pence is aesthetic as fuck though.
Don't underestimate the importance of that in US politics.

Women ruin fucking everything; why does Sup Forums of all fucking places support the candidate with fucking grubby jew claws in his immidiate circle?

Mike isn't for people like you. He's there to solidify the base, mainly to bring in cuckservatives

too old, too much baggage.
Stabbed Trump in the back a couple times along the way

/thread

>ex bernout here

trashman.jpg

chrispy was never on the table to begin with

trump knows about branding and presentation and having a fat sack of shit who literally couldn't lose weight despite being rich af and having had surgery looks bad to everyone.

Even fat people hate fat people.

What about that report that came out saying TRUMP wanted to keep a fat guy on the Apprentice because people liked the optics? It seems really bad if Christie was the choice but a kike like Kushner blocked it.

Nice coordinated shilling

to be fair, Newt is a fat ass
Trump's a fatty fat fat too actually

Pence is at least fit. Optics are everything

Exactly.

All Trump needs to do to win is sit back and not make any major fuckups.

Clinton's ego will do the rest.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she hasn't announced yet is that no one wants the job. Hillary is notorious for being a fucking monster to anyone working under her, I almost feel sorry for whoever ends up taking the job - they'll be a fucking emotional wreck by November.

The only major unofficial duty of the Vice President is as an advisor to President, effectively another member of the cabinet.

Pence is boring, it's true, but that's a good thing when you're advising a president who, let's be honest, has a habit of going off script and making split second decisions.

A boring, grounded, calm guy like Pence will do a great job of offsetting Trump and getting him to approach decisions in the White House with a little patience and time to think.

>durr le happy merchant meme
Pence is a die hard Zionist. Sup Forums is pro-Israel so get your dead reddit memes out of here!

>"I am vice president. In this I am nothing, but I may be everything." — John Adams, 1st Vice President of the United States.

This sums up the dichotomy of the importance, and yet idleness of the Vice Presidency pretty well.

i like mike, prove me wrong

>Ex-Bernout here
stopped there, wish you started with that so i could immediately discard the opinion of a 15 year old tumblrina who fell for FREE SHIT LMAO.

go find some nigger and apologize to him about slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

>Hillary is a wonderful public servant
>Obama is a really nice guy :^)
>Trumps a mean racist
Johnson is a lapdog for democrats, kill yourself faggot

>Who here is with Gary Johnson now?

I was leaning towards Johnson after he picked Pence, but now that I've had a couple days to cool down I'm back on the Trump train. Still think it was a terrible choice though, not for the fact that I can't stand him, but I don't think it's going to win Trump any votes and may in fact cost him some.

>>Pence is a die hard Zionist.
Trump picks a religious christian for VP

Fedoras get mad.

No way that I'm #RidingTheJohnson, I'm a #HilldoDildo

>I'm switching to Jill Stein

This is some next level subversion

You've opened my eyes. Thanks for enlightening me. Such a shame Trump will lose now.

>wahhhh he's not a democrat or a brown woman so he's shit

Pence is about to bring in millions in fundraising revenue and finally put an end to Trump having to fight two different fronts. I'm sorry your meme picks had zero practical application.

>b-but he said he didn't like gays this one time

Trump literally called an entire demographic rapists and proposed banning another from the country altogether. If you want someone who's going to ignore practicality and pander to every victim complex then you've been a Hillary supporter this entire time.

>Trump literally called an entire demographic rapists and proposed banning another from the country altogether
When was this?

I seemed to have missed it