Was this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/04/11/david-dao-passenger-removed-united-flight-doctor-troubled-past/100318320/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/04/11/david-dao-passenger-removed-united-flight-doctor-troubled-past/100318320/

>Dao, who went to medical school in Vietnam in the 1970s before moving to the U.S., has worked as a pulmonologist in Elizabethtown but was arrested in 2003 and eventually convicted of drug-related offenses after an undercover investigation, according to documents filed with the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure last June.
>The documents allege that he was involved in fraudulent prescriptions for controlled substances and was sexually involved with a patient who used to work for his practice and assisted police in building a case against him.
>Dao was convicted of multiple felony counts of obtaining drugs by fraud or deceit in November 2004 and was placed on five years of supervised probation in January 2005, according to the documents. He surrendered his medical license the next month.
>The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure permitted Dao to resume practicing medicine in 2015 under certain conditions.

>went to medical school in Vietnam in the 1970s
those screams...

Why would someone drag and beat a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

If only he had a Pepsi

Yeah because the airline did a background check on him and decided what to do right? fuck off

They'd have done the same shit regardless

Why wouldn't the man try to convince them not to remove him using language and reasoning and not autistic screaming?

They tried, for 20 minutes, Dr Chinkenstein refused to leave the aircraft, which is a crime, so he was forcibly removed.

Hey now. There's the problem solved right there.

See fags? Long as you you have some decade old dirt in your past, you deserve all the bad shit that happens to you. Bravo

sounds like United is trying to smear his character. still doesn't excuse their actions and ineptitude.

This is what I'm saying, the man decided he would scream and go limp like a 2 year old instead of using language and reasoning. I do not understand people's sympathy for this clearly disturbed and unreasonable person.

Doesn't matter. United is a group of thugs and are trying to justify their actions. Fuck them

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRLINE

Someone photoshop CIA to replace the guy in the middle

Yes this is a real photo

He refused normally at first, it was only after they started physically dragging him out that he began to scream

>get dragged off a plane
>it ain't me starts playing

That last part where he's running up and down the isle was an agonizing moment
Really captured the feeling of anguish and hopelessness

The media is so fucking disgusting. What does this guy's history have anything to do with this case?

It's extremely awkward that he did not say words as he was being dragged. "You're hurting me", "stop treating me this way", even a "fuck you" would have been more understandable. This guy is an autistic retard.

*grab wrist* COBRA

he was knocked out

YOU CAN'T THROW ME FROM PRANE! I AM DOCTAR

I meant in place of his screaming. He did not say "I refuse to leave" "Stop" or anything of the sort; instead he resorted to shrieking like a baboon.

>implying the police didn't do a check of every passenger and choose the one with the most felonies
It's the age of information, plus there's probably a lot of classified technology that won't be released to the public for another 20 years
>he actually makes mistakes
LMAOing @ ur life

He was KO'ed dumbo
As in unconscious

Good. I'm sure it was because of his disturbed screaming.

Dr. Dao, I'm UIA (United Airlines)

MEMES!

but he allegedly said those things beforehand, and then was perhaps shocked when he just got grabbed and dragged, so he shrieked. I don't think it was that odd, he was panicked probably.

Was getting to Louisville part of your plan?

>live in America
>get on airplane
>airline tells you they overbooked so you have to leave
>refuse
>get knocked out and dragged off and lose the money you paid for the flight

Land of the """""""""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The REAL reason Dao was kicked off the plane is that he refused to talk about Bane

He didn't scream until they started beating the shit out of him

But yeah, you're right. Corporations have the right to have the cops punch your lights out whenever they feel like it. I mean, they run the country

1. The airlines offered to compensate passengers for many times more than what their ticket was worth to get off

2. As long as the customer isn't being scammed out of their money, it is perfectly legal for an airline to kick ANYONE off their flight.

>Amerifats actually defend this

Sad!

>lose money
they offered him $800 and a night in a hotel, he had plenty of opportunity to not act like a fucking retard

Jesus christ what is with you people, why is everyone defending this obviously crazy criminal? Just because you bunch of faggot hippies hate corporations so they must be in the wrong?

If you don't understand that acting like a child throwing a tantrum will get your shit kicked in by the cops then you are a naive little fuck that needs to stay at home for the rest of his life.

Instead of offering more money so their employees could make the flight (everyone has a price), they just decided to assault some guy.

Makes sense!

underrated

Audible chuckle, nice work

Are you dumb? Just because someone was offered money doesn't mean they have to take it. You realize it could've been a situation where him being at his destination is more important than taking the money right?

It's incredible how deep you have corporation dick up your throat that you actually defend assault on a paying customer.

>overbooking
They can't count seats now?

Your lips are pressed up against their ass so tight man
What are you trying to suck out? A good goy discount, a free plane ticket?