Yesterday was Leon's birthday. Blade Runner thread

Yesterday was Leon's birthday. Blade Runner thread.

Literally watching Blade Runner right now and had no idea that April 10th, 2017 is Leon's "birthday" in the film. Googled it and sure enough there are ten articles about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifdb.fanedit.org/blade-runner-2008-extended-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The birthday boy!

Nice

"Hey, how's your mom doing?"

Any other replicants who's birthdays will be soon? I forgot when they were born

Apparently Priss's birthday was February 14th, 2016, so... we're just a little late on that one.

All the others were incepted in 2016, except "Mary", who "got fried running through an electrical field" according to Bryant. She was incepted November 1, 2017

Oh wow, so Leon's the baby!

>Literally watching Blade Runner right now
If it's the happy drive ending then turn it off and change the version

Nice

Very ahead of its time

>Poster is Ford holding a gun
>"Oh this is probably some fast action movie where Ford hunts down cyborgs"
>turns out to be a very rich cinematography movie as if you are slowly walking through one of the most beautiful museums

what are you saying man?

haha

I'm not sure - it's "The Final Cut" on Blu-ray, I'd seen the director's cut a few years ago. I'm paused right after Leon gets popped.

I am saying that the movie ends with Deckard getting into the elevator.

All other endings are just mere fan fictions and not canon to me

what other versions are there?

There's like 5 versions. I've only ever seen this fan edit that's really good
ifdb.fanedit.org/blade-runner-2008-extended-edition/

Why do you think your opinion somehow contests the fact—and it is a fact, not a debatable proposition—that there are at least five different versions of the film which have had official release of one kind or another?

You prefer one version over the alternatives. It also happens to be the one the director had no intent of releasing. Let that really sink in for a moment.

That looks awesome, good call.

is he moving at all?

he's dead, jim

I don't remember that part

Post credit scene.

must have been invisible or very very quick

I guess it's not important but in the final fight why did Deckard start climbing to the roof?

to get away?

Why didn't he just get away the way he came in?

It's not, sorry, I was being an ass. I think someone left a single frame from Decker and the interior and just left the rain animate.

yeah probably