Press Briefing with Press Secretary Spicy Sean - /PBPSSS/ general

Almost spicy time.

You may not respect his politics but you can respect his balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erVJL2Ropdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=erVJL2Ropdk

we're live

>spicy

Can't believe people are still riding this bandwagon after clearly getting fucked in the ass by private interest.

Is there anyone stupider than America's "working class". Of course it's midday so this loser must be collecting his neetbux.

back to /r/donald

>Trumptards run out of Sup Forums have to shitpost on Sup Forums
Why don't you go back and talk about this on the_Donald, leddit tourist.

Never liked Trump but just feel kind of sorry for Sean. It's also fun to watch him spin that shit.

>first question is about Russia
for fuck's sake
>second question is about Russia ("does he think putin is smart"
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I don't like r/The_Donald anymore. They ban you for criticizing Trump now.

watching the anti trump losers flood this thread reminds me why Sup Forums is in it's worse recession of fun ever. no cleverness or funniness or even serious discussion from even a single antitrumper. sad

please leave the board if you hate donald trump. you really are a coward and a unpatriotic sombitch

Why would I feel bad for him? Its his choice to be there

>Should the government investigate an airline incident?
Who is this fucking dipshit

If trumpets stopped making everything political then this board wouldn't be shit. Mods need to instant ban anyone making a political thread, regardless of side.

Im not surprised. they only allow posts that fit their narrative, yet mocked moron lefties for the same

>Feel 'kind of' sorry for him

He clearly doesn't believe all that bullshit Trump throws at him and I get second hand cringe from him trying to spin it.

fuck off

nobody wants you losers here

back to your shithole

I love trump, but can't stand that guy. Why they picked a spastic manlet for that job is beyond me. He's not good at it. At all. He falls for all those bait questions and seems oblivious to the msm jew tricks.

>I love trump, but
fuck off shill, your tactics are transparent

>"Assad is literally worse than Hitler"

Spicer is a buddy of Reince Priebus, Trump was trying to appease the mainstream Republicans at the time and appointed Spicer as a favor to Priebus.

Anyone who disagrees with the Trump administration is a shill now.

basad al ashar

BASHAD AL-ASSAR

greasy weave

reminder that it's the liberals who started the war with us over your support of Tessa Thompson and other black and women gender swapping

CUTE

>please leave the board if you hate donald trump. you really are a coward and a unpatriotic sombitch
Hating the President is just about the most American thing you can do. They are not Kings, it is not your "patriotic duty" to respect the man in office at all. In fact, it is your patriot duty to be critical of the man in office. Fuck off to yurop if you love monarchies so much.

BASED

Kek I was banned for saying that bombing Syria wasn't a good idea.

>Press secretary is a weeaboo

What world am I living in?

The_Donald has always maintained that they're a "safe space" or echo chamber, it's a pro-Trump sub, why would they want to invite negativity and excessive criticism? It's openly been that way since day one so no one has any reason to complain. And no they don't complain about leftists doing the same thing because they openly admit they're doing it.

yeah, that's nice. only when it's not the guy you like. the media protected the nigger during the entire time he was in office

This man deserves a vacation. I shiver at the thought of having his job.

but...but...but he's #notyourpresident. so you can't hate someone who isn't your president.

lol you're so gay. Don't you have a private showing in your basement of the new Ghostbusters to go to? Such progessive. such wow

>muh last bastion of free speech
Yeah, sure. Maybe you should go back to your safe space, kid.

I'm not talking about the media, the MSM has always been a garbage source of reliable news. I am talking about your right as a US citizen to criticise the President, whoever it is.

great reply

Until recently, I browsed The_Donald every single day. They absolutely complain about leftists doing the same thing. They're total hypocrites.

>I don't have an argument so I'll say muh __ and go back
xD

Praise our God Emperor
Praise Kek
Praise based black Trump supporters.

>literal reԁԁitors

i got banned as well however i understand why they are doing it. Sup Forums right now is seeing what happens when you don't. We have a guy called david brock who is putting 40 million to simply hire people to go to conservative places online and just shill consistently

shariablue is basically this leftist propeganda machine meant to disrupt and basically like aDDos attack keep pinging you with shit til you eventually give up.

what are you talking about? the lefties are the ones that created this environment anyway. they actively censor things that aren't leftist. lefty ideals can't work unless it's through deception and censorship

exactly. Sup Forums is unusable at the moment.

>Caring about Sup Forums vs Reddit

Reported for being underage.

Sup Forums has been unusable ever since they let themselves get subverted by stormfags (again)
>tfw noone on Sup Forums even knows who Ron Paul is anymore

SEAN'S GETTING SWEATY

>reddit spacing
back you go

who cares if they complain? it doesn't make them hypocrites. reddit and every other lefty institution creates the environment for this to happen. it's entirely the lefty's fault. you can't win against people like that by taking the moral high ground. they will infiltrate, manipulate until you think like they do and if you don't think like they do then you get censored. these people aren't looking to compromise and share ideas. they want you to stop thinking a certain way

anyway, i don't like it from either side which is why i don't browse reddit, among other reasons. you're definitely a lefty retard shill though

i hope no ones stupid enough to fall for this.
>muh false flag reddit raid posts proof we still wuv babby trump.

BAN BLACK FEMALE JOURNALISTS

it's always useable the problem is guys keep bumping the shill threads trying to argue. I can't even get my threads pinged on there anymore.

fall for what? It isn't a conspiracy you dimwit
shareblue.com is their official site

>Anybody who disagrees with me is a lefty shill

How does one become this delusional?

>i don't like it from either side which is why i don't browse reddit
You're not fooling anyone, you leddit shill. Go back to your hugbox.