Remember: No Russian

Remember: No Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-gVMV0vjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this the most kino CoD mission?

haha, but seriously we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes

No. The most kino was either All Ghillied Up or Death From Above in Cod 4.

*blocks your path*

Yes.

>tfw that split second when the realization dawns
>before you know it, you're lighting up civilians

Get outta here with your cowadoodie shit. Spec Ops: The Lineā„¢ is the only true viddykino.

Except they totally ruin it by putting the warning before the level

That's a funny way of spelling "Whiskey Hotel".

Aside from the story it's shit though?

BLYAAAAT!!!

>copy pasted Heart of Darkness
>wow we're so deep
>forces you to feel bad for deploying white phosphorus despite it being the only way to advance the game

I liked what it was trying to do, but it's massively overrated.

Someone please photoshop CIA to replace the guy in the middle

>latino music intensifies

Also, last good COD.

they shouldn't have been wearing sunglasses. it would have been better if the piercing eyes were looking right at the camera.

>not literally any of the missions in WaW where you're wrecking Berlin with Gary Oldman screaming at you in a dodgy russian accent

Will this mission be featured in the COD cinematic universe?

Half of that campaign was ripped directly from The Rock.

>COD cinematic universe

Most of the games are pretty dark for PG 13 desu, I can't see them including the scene where the US Marine protagonist slowly dies after radiation poisoning from a nuke.

Remember, no homo.

The 80s missions were awesome, the near future ones not so much. WWII, The Cold War, and modern day (ACTUAL modern day, none of this robot future bullshit) are truly the best COD eras.

>MUUUHRIAAAAA

Since every CoD game tends to have a celebrity, how highly likely is it that Pierce Brosnan could play a role?

Imagine them re-creating a GoldenEye style mission where you follow Brosnan as you sneak into a base?

>All Ghillied Up

Came here to post this.

>vidya visuals have not improved in a decade
Why live

I'd play this

>me 2nd from left

>My country rates World At War 15+
>Rates Black Ops 3 18+
They have no idea what the fuck they are doing

WaW has some of the most brutal deaths

OUR DOGS WILL FIND THEM!

Live action cowadoody when?

We gunna get robots ripping off our arms, espionage and frozen forrest? Blops 3?

Military industrail complex ala advance warfare?

A captain price likecharacter commiting war crimes in some thirdworld shit hole. Mw3

A glimpse of russian brutality towards the german peoples as they sacked berlin? WaW

Nope. We'll most likely get some Micheal Bay tier shit like the majority of the modern warfare series

>Remember: no Russian. This is a Modern Warfare. 2 Guns you carry with you.

DUDE Hollywood isn't going to spend millions of dollars on a video game series. It will probably be very bad green screen

What did he mean by this?

>he thinks that's good graphics
KEK

I've never been able to really enjoy CoD and CoD style shooters (arcade). Don't get me wrong I have nothing against them. But I can't stand the fast paced jumpy shootouts over 50 metres.

>>forces you to feel bad for deploying white phosphorus despite it being the only way to advance the game
I spent a whole fucking hour at that point seeing if you could get away with not doing it. Was so mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-gVMV0vjs

Arma is the real MilKino btw. Nothing like calling in an arty barrage 5 km away just to see the night sky light up in the distance with a small faint explosion a few seconds later. This while laying in absolute darkness with only the sound of crickets around.

>when you're just shooting shit with your squad in an APC while you wait for something to happen
maximum comfy

He meant that witcher 3 looks like shit compared to game from 2013

only brainlets dislike COD arcade campaign shooters, because the bigbrains don't look for intellectualism as they go about life

cuck

I installed this sound mod now which even echoes all your shots realistically trough the terrain.
Headphone on and sound full open makes it so immersive to fire a gun now I sometimes dodge in my seat when a squadmate opens fire next to me.

This tread does not belong in Sup Forums but to Sup Forums.

Too bad it's a shit game.

Black Ops was kino

Quit pretending that you actually read heart of darkness.