Are this the lations/hispanics acording to the average American?

Are this the lations/hispanics acording to the average American?

Don't you exclude yourself from that map you slimy bastard.

He's looking for confirmation to his self believe of him being white

Americans don't know enough about geography to make a coherent map.

>implying americans could name any of those countries

I could

let's begin:
LOS

ESTADOS

According to the average american that's just Mexico

MIERDEROS

Y OLOROSOS

>samefagging
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJ
pedí ayuda la próxima

Panama is not white. I am not white. Stop projecting.
It is based on the most common (numerus) Latin Americans you can find in the US.

DE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAA

same fag negro villero

>negro villero

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO MY FUCKING SIDES I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT AMWJAWJAWJA OMG MY ASS IS OUT OF THIS WOOORLD

Why do you include parts of the US?

Because those are the states where said Latin Americans are more prevalent.

two stolen phones and two stolen wifi passwords
you're still negro villero

Probably since the average american is most likely to have come in contact with people from these countries more than the others. But it also depends on the region. In the east coast people just immediately know I’m hispanic. In the midwest not so much. When my cousin was stationed in California he said everyone thought he was Mexican. And when he was in Hawaii people thought he was a local not hispanic at all.

you forgot to sweep off Arepazo's floor

Everything below us is latino

No, on the continents everywhere frome Mexico south is LA and the states you added should be stripped since they have non LA populations and LAs.

the biggest cancer of this continent

He asked for the average Americans opinion and technically Portuguese speakers and Spanish speakers are both Latin Americans only Guyana and French Guyana wouldn't be. INB4 Belize, they're LAs the British forced to speak English.

>this continent
>implying colombia and mexico are on the same continent
>panasimian education

100% retarded opinion

THERE IS ONLY ONE CONTINENT. THE HUMAN CONTINENT!

Don't get this meme map... I mean Americans or the most part and you exclude several browner countries including yours Ecuador, Peru and bolivia. Also, costa ricans and colombians look exactly the same, so how are they excluded as well? Is this based on your subjectivity or butthurtedness by any chance?

For the most part associate latinos with brown people and you exclude.......*

Don't know why that part got erased

Yes. average Americans count states like Utah as latino but not only exclude most of South America, they give enough of a fuck about a Panama to single it out amongst its neighbours and for whatever arbitrary reason consider it fullly anglo. Why the average American would be surprised to learn Panamanians speak Spanish fluently.

Doesn't help that most americans don't bother making the distinction, you are probably seen as an Honduran ms13 just like the rest of centroamericans.

Not really. they probably see him as a baseball player or Dominican diaspora

I am just trying to imply that the countries in red are the only LatAm countries that are influential enough on the American demographic that the average American takes them into consideration.

And therefore, the ones whos culture have shaped the American stereotype of "Latino" or "Hispanic".