youtube.com/watch?v=sLABwwmKdyc
nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girls beating up men

That's gonna be a no from me dawg

>lesbian sex with the chick playing the new mummy
Pretty hot.

this

feminist keep trying to push this bullshit and its not working. We can only suspend our belief for so long and john wick hits that sweet spot. A woman is just fantasy and outside that realism

I thought this thread was about based Concrete Blonde for a second, now I'm disappointed

youtube.com/watch?v=sLABwwmKdyc

>he actually listens to this dreck
kys

As long as the fight scenes are good I'm sold.

Is this in a shared universe with John Wick ?

It'll work IF

>she uses mostly weapons
>her physical attacks are all nut kicks and kidney shots

If she overpowers dudes it'll look like crap

>implying your musical taste isn't dogshit

you need to learn

I lvoe Monique Ganderton and Sofia boutella, but Theron is meh

Looks fun

McAvoy is already stealing the show.

>nigger music
>that luke warm lesbian scene

hard pass

Those fight scenes are trash
Blows don't look even close to connecting

kek you can clearly see those punches don't even connect

fuck this shit

i've had more than enough of the female action hero psyop

>he doesnt have a femdom fetish
its 2017 you shitlord

People who get triggered by women beating up men baffle me.

Of course it's not realistic, no one is arguing that. Why can't you just shut down your autism and enjoy the movie? Is it because you feel inferior to women IRL? I'm just guessing here, someone please explain.

this thread reads exactly like a bunch of landwhales going "ugh I mean really like another ciswhite man in a lead role? I'm so like sick of this problematic representation"

>inb4 le horseshoe theory meme

it's not a theory if you act 100% exactly the same

Because movies must always be realistic instead of an idealized form of reality

>all of a sudden 98% of action movies start stronk women

nothing to see here

fuck off w/ your jew bullshit

Honestly, don't give a fuck what garbage Hollyjew is producing.

fuck all of it.

I know I'm being trolled, but do you have any source to back that up? So far, only this and GitS have had stronk women. One of them being a sci-fi setting where that female is a cyborg.

Would you care to name at least 2-3 movies that star stronk women?

observation?

I fucking watched some movie the other day w/ Jenifer Aniston doing Krav Maga and beating up three men at the same time.

Its propaganda pure and simple. Trying to masculine young women.

Same reason the Jews keep the forever insolvent WNBA going.

If you're not trolling you're a sad human being and you need stop going to Sup Forums or coming to Sup Forums (Sup Forums2.0)

I read that as 'Jews keep the forever insolent WNBA running' which would have been a lot funnier

yeah, nice argument. fuck off.

Because there has to be a certain degree of realism to it in order to suspend disbelief.

If I'm watching a movie where the setting is in Norway during the winter, I can suspend my disbelief that maybe there's an abominable snowman out there, but I shouldn't see a fucking cactus or iguana.

Watch this piece of shit. KD character cheats on her like 18 year old boyfriend, and the kid starts literally crying to his mom about it.

Hollywood is trying to masculinize women, and effeminize men. No question about it.

prob both

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

You're comparing suspending your disbelief for a woman beating up men to an abominable snowman. Don't you think you're putting too much effort into actively trying to hate it?

I don't need an argument when you didn't provide one. Google action flicks of the last year, see how many star female leads where they beat hordes of men.

By the way, a single man beating rooms of 5 to 6 men at the same time is just as ridiculous as a woman going 1 on 1 with a man.

You guys are really just hating it for some other motive other than realism.

Yeah but the shit people on here whine about is too far in the other direction. They act like because men are generally stronger than women that means it's physically impossible for a woman to fight, ever. Even if it's in an action movie where you suspend your disbelief and then the character is supposed to be 'highly trained elite whatever' anyway. It's just

>BWUH? NO! MEN > SLUTS WHY IS SHE WINNING REEEEEEEE

then going "well I'm just being reasonable, what are you a cuck?" if you question it

I'm okay with women beating man in movies but I think teron is just fucking awful in action

She's not that good at acting either, she's like present day Bruce Willis

i wonder if her tranny negro child will be in it

>KD character cheats on her

saw it. Cheats on the kid w/ a much older man too.

This is a new thing I've noticed.

They're DEFINETLY trying to fuck w/ the morality and standards of young women.

Watch this piece of shit. Basically the same thing.

Hollywood is not a business and it's fucking evil.

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>provide an argument that proves their jew feminist narrative a boogeyman
>they go quiet

What now, Sup Forumstards?

>muh boggeyman
Here is another one (pic related)

Might as well throw in Girls and the Schumer Netflix special as well.

No wonder this board is dying from cancer

anyone, especially men, who watches this shit in the first place is already pozzed. I just can't take it seriously as scary propaganda

This, anything with McAvoy is worth watching.
Besides, Theron dyking it out, why the fuck not

It's not propaganda aimed at you user.

It's aimed at 13 year old girls.

Same as this masculinization psyop.

None of this shit is coincidenta.

>Besides, Theron dyking it out, why the fuck not
t. Scholmo Shillstein

How many lesbian protagonists are we going to get this year?

fuck's sake lad get a hobby

aint a kike but my dick can't argue against hot lesbians

fuck off nigga

fuck Hollywood (aka Israel) and all the degenerate garbage they're peddling.

But it has McAvoy in it lad

>aint a kike
so just a cuck?

Long take action with a genuinely good female action star. Yeah I'm excited. Should be decent at worst

>liking hot lesbians is cuck
kys my man

Not impressed. Looks cool, but I'm not into it so much. I'll probably watch it just because, but I'm not hyped.

HAHAHA ALWAYS STOP THE MUSIC WHEN YOU DROP A JOKE X-DDDDDD

Who decided Charlize Theron was believable as an action star? She's literally a stick figure. Also when she's trying to sound badass it just makes me laugh. James McAvoy is in this trailer for ten seconds and he's already more interesting and would be more believable as someone who could beat the shit out of people

I would like action movies staring women IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD SOME MUSCLE ON THEM. Fuck these twigs beating up men 2-3 times their size. Also why the fuck must a strong women always be a dyke or have dyke tendencies?

this