Confirmed celebrities who browse Sup Forums?

Confirmed celebrities who browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Classic

Probably not many confirmed but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Elijah Wood browses Sup Forums.

I believe there's been decent proof that Taylor Swift browses Sup Forums

>because it's in a picture that means it's true!

moot said that was bullshit

Why are you getting so defensive? Is this Taylor?

Vin Diesel was rumored to browse /tg/ and Sup Forums.

No.

what did he mean by this

Zach Braff
Paul Dano
Guy who played Harry Osborn in Amazing Spider-Man 2
Emma Stone
Barron Trump

Pretty sure they all browse, no proof but they give that Sup Forums vibe.

/ourguy/

>Shatner is the guy in every Trek thread posting "Commander tell me about your Sexual Organs"

Dane Dehaan made a thread here where he anonymously shat all over other actors and left when he was figured out.

>Zach Braff
Isn't he a Hillary-cuck? If so, I'd imagine he'd stroke out if he took one look at any board besides maybe /lgbt/

Chris Hemsworth after yesterday

All irrelevant people.

>Someone is already triggered

Amazing.

>white and wrong

lol i really hate nu-males

>yfw Shatner posts all the Barclay Hitler threads

>I thought you were a good guy
He's not a good guy, but he is a big guy

Roddenberry (and 90% of the staff and cast that have worked on Star Trek) would have puked if they'd seen this.

Good

Nah

Lily Mo
Lilly Collins

Shatner is probably behind all the anti-George Takei threads on Sup Forums

i bet he never even visits trek threads anymore and just baneposts.

i get so embarrassed knowing that old people or just generally non-autistic people are probably browsing this website

all the random black cock images, elaborate cuck-fantasy pastas, the unironic and ironic paedophilia etc etc

incredible how I can feel like this even though everyone's anonymous

Nope, he's the cunny bot.

Max "helicopter haircuts" Landis

ramifu was here researching for mr.robot

And if Gene were still alive 90% of Trek episodes would be about an advanced alien race passing judgment on humanity.

Seriously, it was like his fetish.

You have to have realized by now that anyone that can withstand the onslaught of garbage that people post on this website is in the right place, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, whatever

Lorde posts on Sup Forums

Didn't Harry Potter browse Sup Forums when preparing for the movie where he plays an undercover cop in some Nazi group?

i'm a girl and i always come her :3 don't feel bad

She did when she was like 15, anyway

>trusting mootdusky
he sold us out

No you're not, you're a guy. Why pretend?

Sort yourself out faggot.

>star trek future society only possible after WW3 and eugenics

If Taylor offered to pay him off to say it wasn't her, he would have. Assuming nothing in that picture has been blatantly changed, I buy it.

he's an outrageous guy

He still lurks on here, mostly /a and /TV? I think..

DELETE THIS

reckon donald trump jr has a cheeky look at Sup Forums every now and then

Star Trek's society would have come about whether they experienced WWIII and eugenics or not. What really brought on the future in that world was first contact.

Who?

Why? Because he's a paedowood victim? Maybe he was memeing

>I thought you were a good guy

Shatner is well known to be an egotistical asshole, what world does this guy live in?

link?

That was a great thread.

>alludes to trading sexual favors for roles
>gets figured out
>immediately stops posting.

CLASSIC DANO DAHAANO

If Taylor Alison swift does lurk here ask her if she's a homosexual!!

Yeah, this is such a counter culture place! So dark and gritty here, I don't know how ANY liberal could stand it.

You and me, pal. You and me are the real ones. We're special.

post feet pls

Even if she was on Sup Forums I'm pretty sure she outgrew us all. I mean, why would she even go on here when she has much better places to be?

Stating as politically neutrally as I can about this, but Ferengi would have been falling over themselves to vote Trump.

Andrew WK and Sasha Banks are the ones I remember to post in Sup Forums or mentioning it.

I ask that of myself every day, but here I am.

some just never grow up. I've been here since the beginning. not contributing or doing anything worthwhile, mostly just lurking. what a pointless existance. anyone else just existing? I don't see why celebs wouldn't be depressed & wanting to just post shit user

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Taylor is that you?

Is that a denial?

I'm Rooney Mara and I've posted here since around 2014

Is """she""" behind the constant pepeposts?

Dick Bush

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

Not especially big celebrities, but Poppy/Titanic Sinclair made a visit to Sup Forums.

I can't find an archive link, but I didn't look very hard. There's a reddit thread about it because they obsess as much over Sup Forums as Sup Forums does over them.

Robin William's daughter

I'm Vin Diesel and I post here pretty often. I started coming here for the Game of Thrones threads because Reddit just circle jerk over it. People here are a lot more laid back about fandom, actually.

Not posting any kind of proof because I don't care if you believe me or not.

pewdiepie did a video where he was on Sup Forums reading a your laugh you lose thread

So what did she post?

The guy that made Sup Forums you shithead newfag.

Emma is too pure to post here

It says wight user, not white

>this newfag calling other newfags

I have no doubt Joe Rogan posts here. Definitely on /x/ and /fit/

holy shit
does he also visit youtube?

The cake is a lie

HAHAH TRUE GIRL GAMER
ONLY NERDS WILL GET THIS ONE

Literally who? She doesn't even know what that means the stupid normie reddit browsing bitch

does nobody remember when andrew WK literally did a Q&A here

>Le cake is a lie im such a gamer girl xDDD
She should follow in her father's steps

wtf I love TaySway now

>the cake is a lie

She better have posted this in like 2007 otherwise no wonder her dad killed himself, the embarassment was too much.

So is it all a publicity stunt the whole beef with Dwayne Johnson?

he's a oldfag

Didn't he imply Michael Kelly raped him? That made watching him in House of Cards so much better.

I feel like I've seen this exact same post before but I believe he'd come here. I really don't know why people think this is some kind of secret club of hackers a quick glance shows it's just shitposting central. Old Sup Forums died a decade or more ago and any Blackhats left probably just bitch about Windows on Sup Forums

Why do liberals always look like liberals? Just their small profile pic alone gets me every time.

Oh, so that's why Sup Forums is obsessed with her.

I'm Peter Dinklage and I post here pretty often. I started coming here for the Game of Thrones threads because Reddit just circle jerk over it. People here are a lot more laid back about fandom, actually.

Not posting any kind of proof because I don't care if you believe me or not.

It's a Sup Forumsbeard tradition to vandalize Ben Garrison comics into reaffirming their anti-Semitic agenda.

Kys manlet