Why do millennials get so emotionally invested in garbage tv shows?

Why do millennials get so emotionally invested in garbage tv shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYnF-RIXsU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because they're garbage.

IDK why do millennials post the same thing everyday?

They don't. It's all for the camera.

Girl who stormed off is a cutie-patootie.

I've seen this webm a hundred times but I just realized that the guy in the yellow shirt holds the girl back from getting up, and she throws her elbows at him because he won't let go kek.

Why do you get so emotionally invested in complaining about mainstream society on Sup Forums?

Oxe

What else is he going to do? Be a part of mainstream society? Hahahaha!

whats the cutoff point for milennials anyway

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

How do we save culture?

Everyone is freaking out and there's a guy in back stairing away not reacting.

Why are they crying when the main characters get saved?

lol@ the guy in the back not even watching

every generation gets invested in garbage tv shows

just look at happy days or dallas

>cutie-patootie
>patootie
>tootie
>toot
brap

this is an edit right? maybe im out of the pleb-loop but why would they be reacting that way?

>disgusting uncultured normies throw hissyfits over garbage TV shows like The Walking Dead

you don't say

Why are Amerifats like this?

link to video?

the grils are over reacting because of le camera

>Forcing me to imagine cute girls farting

What's wrong with you, bro?

why would they fucking cry? did they want carl to die that bad?

this

no woman that is knowingly being filmed is capable of behaving naturally

Normies get emotionally invested in almost everything: we don't because we're dead inside and have hearts almost entirely made of scar tissue

I'm wondering the same

the reaction is actually to glenn's death but someone changed the video

Don't lie. She wanted that little faggot carl to die.

it's a viewing party, there's probably a TV in that room as well

the guy in the middle just wondering what's happening

gets me everytime

It's people who are like 24-32 now, give or take a couple years.

They were watching the scene where Glenn gets Lucille'd. A silly person changed the video.

@81514115
Don't reply to it

It's a mirror

>That reaction to the tiger jumping that guy

Yeah I'll miss Unidentified savior #7 too. Don't worry, we'll give him his own page on Wookieepedia between Elan Sleazebaggano and Savage Opress, they're all more canon than Darth Revan anyway.

This is what makes this scene so kino

They all look like Gen Z kids, not millennials.

Perhaps he was occupied wondering what came before Sneed's Feed and Seed

I'd say anyone born 1993 or earlier. Anyone after that is Gen Z.

Guy in red is gonna cuck guy in yellow.

>doesn't know how to reply properly
holy shit dude lurk more

me on the left.

Roughly 1980-1992/93 = Millennial imo.

This is so fucking hilariously wrong.

because millenials are emotionally stunted retards. An entire generation of failed abortions birthed from post-modernism and neo-marxist dogshit. This is why they are all self loathing nihilist masquerading as hedonist because their brains are wired in such a way that they cant grasp any sort of real human connection.

This is why they love Barack Obama and Bernie Sanders so much because they danced on the Ellen show and it made them feel good.

you're fucked in the head if you think I am associated at all with millennials. I am fucking 30 years old and all these young cunts can die for their sins and stupidity. pussified generation that I am NOT a part of.

>Don't reply to it
>doesn't reply to it
Having a fun time trying to fit in reddit?

Dog tried to fuck her lmao.

Millennial now means "young millennial".

>most of the people who say this are retarded hack frauds

really makes me think.

'80 to '95 works better as Gen X was '65 to '80.

t. millennial in denial

exactly

I've watched a few episodes this season for the first time since dropping during S1 because my roommate watches it and holy shit this show drags everything out like crazy

That clip literally disgusts me. I want those people sent to camps.

I was born in 1982. I believe the "millennial" label stemmed from the fact that people born that year graduated high school and thus came of age in the year 2000.

that's what i suspected. it was fucking hilarious regardless

>90% of these are movies I enjoyed as a teenager

Guess that checks out

Your reaction to the image says otherwise

the word means nothing. Its just another thing made up by boomers to shift the blame off of them for everything being shit

I figure it's meant to represent people who bridged the gap between the two millenniums, hence why 2000s-born kids don't count.

the definition has been expanding for years
it's basically anybody aged 16 to 65 now

Yeah that makes sense too. People born in the early 80s weren't born into the computer/internet age but the beginning of it happened during our childhoods in the 90s.

what a bunch of cunts kicking and pushing that pupper away

This is the only reason I can fathom. They know there is a camera. They know what the audience expects. They play to it. It's all a game to get famous, develop a persona.

you could tell the dog was in distress about everyone flipping shit about literally fucking nothing. that made this scene so much better

>Alejandro Iñárritu
Correct, but that applies to every shitty TV show/Hollywood movie, not just capeshit.
>Alejandro Jodorowsky
Just an edgy motherfucker
>Alan Moore
Only hates the cape comic industry because it screwed him over repeatedly
>Everyone else
>"Superheroes are for children"
Kids don't even like superheroes these days, they're all marketed to the 18-35 year old demographic. And really, they're no different from any other shallow action movies. I say this as someone who thought this trend was going on too long after the first Avengers movie.

Agreed. Wow, such a huge surprise that these self-serious 50+ year old directors aren't into superhero movies.

>guy in the back looking the wrong way
lol

how can people still watch this trash

>why do people over react to things on youtube to make money

wow user you are really smart, thanks for making me think about that one faggot

like 4 people in this thread have already made that joke you piece of shit

Whatever is most convenient for my argument desu

>Like
Back to Le Eddit with thou.

On Sup Forums, yeah.

>reading threads and not just replying to what you see off the first page

every kid I see is walking around in a Hulk shirt or with a spiderman backpack on, not sure where you got the idea that they don't like superheroes

what did he mean by this?

>he can't get past the spam filter
How new are you?

like im gonna read the whole thread faggot

you can't either faggot

>Phoneposters

Anybody with an Apple device should be purged off the planet.

Women are such cunts.

yeah, you had to post the fake one
the internet is a lie

How do they even care about this show? I mean I get people who watch it but know it's shit but these people actually care which blows my mind.

No I'm on my computer, I just can't be bothered to read a thread that's quite obviously shit.

I didn't say we'd get every dipshit, we'd just clear a lot of them out of the works.

I really don't know what to say about your level of addiction that you're posting in a thread you don't even like.

I like when the Big Black Lab tries to mount the girl crying on the floor.

As bad as feminists telling people they're feminists because they agree with something they said.
People need to stop making shit up and telling people what they are.
Fuck off with these shitty fucking labels.

>girl on the right fake sobbing

Who even watches these reaction videos?

no real hobbies or human interactions, even sex is emotionless

It's like it was directed by Zack Snyder, only shot better and with a better script and better cinematography and less CGI and better acting.

poor doggo just wants to play

This isn't remotely as cringeworthy as GoT fans

I think the more important question is, why do millennials feel the need to record themselves watching garbage tv shows

He tried to give her the knot.

those shows pretty much share a fanbase

>Kids don't even like superheroes these days

Wait what? Why she cryin? Aren't the good guys winning here?

>blows my mind

How does this video make you feel user?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYnF-RIXsU0