Why can't other mediums compete?

Why can't other mediums compete?

>Squadron, Ten-hut.
>Captain Walker, We're all that's left of the Damned 33rd.
>We surrender, Sir. Dubai is yours.

Jesus Christ this game was a fuckfest

All that guy's comics make even Buckley look like a fucking joke.

Didn't Sup Forumseddit denounce this man because he called goobergate trash

Sup Forums hated him long before Sup Forums killed the board, mostly because his comics are shit and his taste in vidya is trash.

i dont think Sup Forums ever liked him, he was just the guy who had that one comic with wordswordswords

He's right about the soundtrack it's really good

liking spec ops the line is the biggest give away that someone is an absolute, irredeemable pseud

Fucking hell... I like the game but come on, this makes fans of it looks real bad.

>looked up sparknotes on Heart of Darkness
>too much of a spaz to even pay attention to Apocalyse Now
>blown away by babbys first 4th wall breaking game
>music taste of a teenager

really activated my almonds

>mediums
>being an illiterate Sup Forumseddit shitposter

Dont take it too seriously dude, the guy who makes these comics is a known retarded person. All of his comics were done for Cracked, that should give you an idea.

I hate when videogames you have to wait like fucking 30 minutes of movie intro before starting to play. Doom 2016 was cool in that regard, zero cutscenes.

games should have NO cutscenes, that aint playing thats just watching a shitty movie with shitty acting and shitty dialogue. Reminds me of those Sega CD FMV days.

I'm glad nothing in life is good enough for you anymore. I hope your jaded life leads you to great things.

I don't mind cutscenes as long as you can skip them. The ''walk while characters are talking'' bullshit needs to fucking die already.

I've played this game and it was the worst 5-6 hours of my life.

right! it's stupid to build any kind of story. just give me my 360 no scopes and mountain dews yo.

I dont even get this one, like at all. Someone care to explain what he's trying to say? Or is it supposed to be this abstract?

All fans of this game are very obnoxious.

i'm sure there's people who like it who are cool but 99.9% of my interactions with spec ops fans validates your claim

I enjoyed Heart of Darkness.

I loved Apocalypse Now (theatrical version)

Spec Ops was alright but pseuds praising it to high heaven is just stupid.

It's basically "I'm smarter than other people" wrapped up in what he thinks is smart social commentary.

is he people do bad stuff because they see other people do bad stuff?

>the run down building
He's saying that because the building is in poor repair, that crime is expected there. It's racist to want to take care of your house, and racism is stupid. And something about society conditioning black people to be criminals.

>comments section
DUDE RIGHTWINGERS ARE SEXIST AND DUMB LMAO

>silence
Sarcasm, the language of the liberal

It's Winston Roundtree, that cuck lord thought pic related was a good idea.

Gameplay is shit
Story is ok
your picture is unrelated
He lost his mind due to killing civilians not soldiers (pacman ghost in your case)

Sup Forums thinks its "kino" because the story is a huge fucking mess with an edgy tint

its just shit and seeing it next to the two masterpieces in OP's pic simply hurts anyone with subtle, refined tastes

Jesus christ just write a novel already you hack

That's his gimmick. He loves dropping novels and has a lot of issues.

>is he people do bad stuff because they see other people do bad stuff?
*DUMB people do bad stuff because they see other people do bad stuff
The author, by the way, isn't DUMB, he is SMART. He would never fall into mob mentality and base his actions on social expectations.
He's a free thinker and also very cultured, as evidenced by his love of video games and distaste for shitty books like Heart of Darkness.

according to this picture

I think he's pointing out how they all the videogame characters look the same when you only pick characters that look the same and draw them the same way.
Which is funny if you happen to be lobotomized.

Well ain't that ironic?