Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/6ef3cec4-cd49-417c-baaa-17fe4e70b1b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what an ugly gook LMAO

lol wtf is wrong with her face

Wing wong egg fwhyd wice

Matt?

WHICH EMMA THO

Is she looking at the camera or her nose?

Ching chong

The frog one. Emma is the only one I can understand complaining about. The rest have some business decision behind them. The funniest is Matt, because that movie was made by China.

It's good that she's been able to spin the media in order to keep herself relevant.

Damon. Apparently casting a white male in an European role is whitewashing, that's how fucking retarded their argument is.

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/6ef3cec4-cd49-417c-baaa-17fe4e70b1b0

>Tilda Swindon in Dr Strange

>In the original comic book, The Ancient One was a tibetan male. While Marvel demonstrated gender diversity by casting a female in the role, many complained that shouldn't have been a barrier in them casting an Asian actor.

There is no pleasing these fucking autists

nothing worse and more infuriating than westernised asian women

there are two types; mentally ill SJWs that are more fervent than anything you'll ever encounter, or kylie jenner bbc worshipping clones

yeah can I get some egg rolls and some white rice prease

Marvel was trying to get that China money. If they cast a Tibetan, they would have lost a lot of dough.

That outrage is actually completely justified.
The only reason disney changed the role is because they knew it wouldn't be granted a china release if one of the main characters was a tibetan monk

It's literally one of the worst instances of white-washing in the last 10 years, because it was done to appease a political regime acting highly unethically, but it's the mouse so it was all fine

So they're basically white women

>photo of a shirt meant to criticize white washing
>the only response these autists can come up with is "LOL UR ASIAN AND UGLY"

Why do people care so much about changing the race of literal who characters?
Before Tilda Swindon was cast im sure not a single person alive was like "o wow the Ancient One is my favorite character I hope they do him some real justice!"
She was also the best part of the movie.

Fuck off Ping Ding

Because it was done to appease a totalitarian government that's trying to erase an entire culture?
The character isn't important, the sentiment is

I see she's wearing one of those bootleg asian shirts with random pop-culture shit all over it

Maybe she should focus more on rice washing instead.

>getting pissed at the performers for taking a quick paycheck rather than the producers

>Why do people care so much about changing the race of literal who characters?

because your race is a part of your identity, whether you like it or not. And people don't like having something they identify with with replaced. People like seeing aspects of themselves represented onscreen

would

>its a "social media outrage" episode

nobody cares about this

Eat shit, chink

white women on steroids

oh fuck off

Isn't that just mindless self indulgence though?

when will chinks learn that people care even less about them then niggers?
your whiny slant-eyed voices fall on deaf ears

>race is a social construct, an unscientific and imaginary non-category
>we're labeling people as races and turning media representation into a serious issue

This is why I'm not a liberal anymore.

inasmuch as arguing for anything based on equality or democracy is, yes

i don't get it

Why no L?

Take a moment and consider how it might feel to never have anyone to relate to in any movies

Think about how satisfying it is when a character is similar to you in some specific ways that allow you to feel more normal and less alone

I don't know if it's because I'm white but I can still relate to people who aren't the same hue as me.

SJW Gooks are possibly the worst kind of SJWs in the world after SJW Jews of course.

How the fuck did White People oppress you? Asians make more money than whites, they're the most successful ethnic group by far and dominate the Ivy Leagues.

At least Niggers and Mexicans have been shitted on society to a degree.

People just like getting mad at shit dude, have you not figured it out by now? Right or left, they love pouring their frustrations into bogeymen. Makes them feel better. That's why there's always some fucking outrage that has to be stopped at all costs.

That's great, and so can other races obviously. But imagine if every single film featured no white people. You're either lying or very deluded if you think that would have no impact on you.

Her name is emily

I spent like a year watching japanese silver/golden age era film and I didn't think about it for a second. I feel like people just wanna complain about something, the west is overwhelmingly white so why not make films with white people?

>I don't know if it's because I'm white

what movies do you usually see? It also might be because you are white. Whites are the only people that think "over-coming" their race is a good thing. It's pious to "overcome" your whiteness

asians earned a place in high society. niggers and spics are criminal scum

>Emma

Which role is this referring to?

>t. Mr Shekels Shekelstein from Shekelstania

There is literally nothing wrong with Daisy

I would've been all over waifuing Daisy if it weren't for her horrible monster smile

They are professional victims, being satisfied means being out of a meaning to live and out of a job. Don't give them a inch.

>Never gonna take a workout shower with Xenomorph
I'm legitimately sad now.

Daisy v cute and I appreciate that she is working out to get thiccer.

Zachary is mentally ill
Please don't bully him with your alien waifu

T. Butthurt asian

>Take a moment and consider how it might feel to never have anyone to relate to in any movies
Usually I connect with a character over personality and motivations, and not superficial values like color of their skin or sex.
But if you really need someone that physically looks like you, there's all of (ethnicity) cinema to watch.

what am I looking at?

Oh there is. I love british accents hers is shit and she's busted. She is such a terrible actress anyone liking and shilling her are numale starshitters

Looks like a bunch of ugly people, you virgin.

This. I can't fathom how you could even appreciate the genre of Hong Kong action as a white guy if you somehow can't "see past your race"

It's fucking ridiculous. Only narcissistic Philistines need "representation" in the form of a basic surface quality as skin color. What about religion, school of thought, life philosophies, morals, ethics, hell even just straight up personality type. All of these things relate me more to a person than how they look. I have much more in common with any random wetback who grew up as a kid in a middle class household in the 90s than I would with a white southern redneck.

You would compare preserving someone's sense of equality or representation within their government to arguing for the same fictitious character to be played by the same race of acters for the rest of eternity. I don't see the connection.
You could argue equality and fair representation and all that but it doesn't take away from the fact that almost every race has been represented by actors (whether good or bad) in Hollywood since long before the whole SJW movement. It really just sounds like people didn't want a white person to play the Major. I really think half of them think white people are racist and deserve to get taken down and when my race rises up then it will be my time for ME to shine.

just my opinion tho

Understand that part of this is self-marketing by a bunch of minority actors trying to break into the industry by force. They're gonna keep bitching until Hollywood caves and puts Gook McNoName with absolutely 0 star power into their shit.

>I really think half of them think white people are racist and deserve to get taken down and when my race rises up then it will be my time for ME to shine.

why do you think they think that?

An image made by a redditor that joined Sup Forums after star wars 7 came out that's also missing emma watson ;0)

Because it's obvious when someone wants attention.

They could have cast some Indian person and have pointed out that they weren't Tibetan and moved there at some point in the past unless they thought significant numbers of people in India would like that less probably for some religious reason. They could have even used some actor from Central Asia who wasn't white. I don't think that many people would get upset for religious reasons; but maybe there aren't that many actors from there to choose from.

They might have some sort of plans to feature Celtic stuff at some point in future movies. In the movie they said she was 'Celtic'.

>typical Asian before plastic surgery.

wew

smelly gook

why do they believe they deserve representation?

>wide shoulders
>no hips
>shovel face

why are minorities such entitled cry babies?

>written and produced by white americans and jew americans
>but it was directed by a chink tho

If the ancient one was a wise old mystical beard stroking chink then they would have upset as well.

Criminally underrated

Correction:
Entitled people are entitled crybabies. Applies to mattress girl and the whitewash brigade just as much as it does to my fat white ex wife who parties every weekend, constantly buys new clothes, posts photos of it all on social media, then tries to tell me how I need to send her more support.

Why can't they make the character asian without bering stereotypical then?

Aren't all actors jewish?

There's a cup behind her, so she's clearly not doing the excercise she's pretending to do. Could be he though, it is an asian

Sup Forums has shit taste
Like Take this autist for instance

There's no way to say this in a nice way, but implicit in the criticism of her appearance is just the general notion that there is a reason why Asians are not cast in these leading roles. The vast majority of them do not fit the objective standard of beauty that a large portion of the world has. Asians bitch and whine all the time about not be cast in anything, but first of all, they make up like .0000001% of the pool of actors. Second, I'm sure even they would admit that they think white people are more attractive. When Asians get plastic surgery, do they do it to look more Asian? No, they do it to look more like an attractive white person.

Newsflash that the rest of the world (outside of maybe some of Northern Europe) is way more racist than America, and there's no fucking way some random idiot in like Romania would rather see an Asian woman in Ghost in the Shell rather than ScarJo. They just won't go see it, and the movie wouldn't even get made.

It doesn't matter, they would complain. Everyone in the west is looking to be offended by something. Even you.

back to Sup Forums

>i don't get it
Untalented journalist graduated at the bottom of their class.
They need to find a job to pay-bak their loans or else.
They get a shit job at some bloque no one has ever heard of.
Thy are paid by clicks or traffic a month to their articles.
No clicks no pay
Create false outrage.

The fact that reddit will defend this upsets me

she can lift all she wants, those tits can only get smaller if that's even possible at this point

she might end up having inverted tits like two cupholders

White people BTFO by into the badlands token asian

Interviewer: Definitely, I really got that sense too. As far as the genre of martial arts shows, or shows involving fighting, you’re show is probably the only one out there right now: there is Iron Fist, however, but I saw that several critics were saying that Into The Badlands is a cure for how bad Iron Fist is.

Wu: (laughing) yeah, at first I was nervous about the competition. But now I kind of feel bad for them, because they are getting slammed so hard. It’s one thing to be bad or whatever about the martial arts, it is still something that a lot of people put a lot of effort into, so to get slammed like that – I’ve definitely worked on projects where I’ve been on that end of the stick before and so it kind of sucks. I’m happy for us but at the same time kind of feel bad for them, but [simultaneously] it’s like if you’re going to do a martial arts show, then you’ve got to step the fuck up.

part 2
Interviewer: And also the controversy or cultural appropriation issue of how they could have went with an Asian American lead –

Wu: Yeah but you know what, I think that’s people going a little too precocious on that because originally the character was written white – it wasn’t like it was a whitewashing thing. It’s not like you are talking about a “Ghost in the Shell issue,” right? And I still don’t actually buy the Ghost in the Shell whitewashing issue either, and I certainly don’t buy into the cultural appropriation bullshit because that’s saying [for Iron Fist] that “only Asians are allowed to do martial arts” then that means only black people can play basketball and rap? That means Jeremy Lin shouldn’t be playing basketball? And Eminem shouldn’t be rapping? That’s bullshit, you know. So I know Asian Americans are angry, but they should calm down and choose the correct fight in that case – I agree that Marvel missed the chance of doing something interesting and casting against the race – they could have done that – and that would have given them some credit, but they didn’t, so what are you going to do about it? I think the important thing is that everyone learned a lesson from that – including people that weren’t involved, so I think we just need to move forward, that’s all.

Asian American girls be like "fuck whitewashing!" Then date white guys

Is this a nice asian face?

She's half white

If it was an attractive asian the point would have merit, but she's a 5/10 at best. And that's not because she's asian, it's because she's ugly. Her point is lost, and in a way, almost validates the decision to cast a good looking (white) actor.

fuck off

Is that a guy or a girl.

With Chinese its so hard to tell until you get their clothes off.

This. How long until they start to rise up and turn into the new Dindu BLM?

I don't understand these liberal & shirts.

About fucking time Asians have joined the cause. Wake the fuck up. White people are keeping everyone down so they can stay at the top. Luckily with Trump, they're at each other's throats right now.

There's a third type: cool down to earth girls with a sense of humor, who are kind of fat.

>basement dwelling neckbeards pretend to know anything about the world outside
The chinks are the least politically correct race out there. They dont give a fuck. There's a basic behavior expected in public, and people trying to be snowflakes are culturally rejected because fuck you yao ping, you're not special, there are sixty other fuckers just like you, now knock it off and sit down.

If you are going to make a bait thread at least explain these literally whos:
This chick is an unknown actress playing a nobody character on a ''never heard of it" show

The shirt is referencing Emma Stone for her role in "Aloha"