Batman breathes deeply and rights himself. Superman shows no signs of apprehension...

>Batman breathes deeply and rights himself. Superman shows no signs of apprehension, and begins advancing towards his opponent. Within moments, the two colossi are standing inches apart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYe2ElKYLlo
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TAKBIR!

Wouldn't that be colossuses?

also it's insane how much islam and judiaism want to hide. Jusr 2 weeks ago i was called an "iliterate savage" for using the term jihad. Then i took 20 seconds and looked up the term jihad for the other guy.

Why can't i bring up the FACT that muhammed was a caravan robber? Apparently facts aren't important. But lets blame trump and fake news. Not the people who reported on the nuclear stockpiles in iraq a year after the cia and the un said none existed.

I assume this is meant to make me think, as they say, but I'm sorry, I know nothing about world politics. I didn't even know what ISIS was until I heard they beheaded some captives.

No.

*snaps neck*

And...
Then...
They...
Kiss...

youtube.com/watch?v=jYe2ElKYLlo

I love that this is still just about as coherent as a DCEU movie.

It's part of the CIAnematic 4Universe.

11/10 Kino. Literally witnessing a masterpiece come to life

*sniff*

What's the song at the end? I'm sorry to do this

a Sup Forums meme
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
Sorry for the cancerous Sup Forums connotations

Bismillah

>connotations

Holy shit shadilay almost has one million views? No wonder Sup Forums is infested with redditors, normies, and newfags

11/10 video pure kino

I still don't understand what is going on in this thread.

. . .