Have you ever felt like emigrating user?

Have you ever felt like emigrating user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCwmCBGBx5Ohhg8atBc7DupA
youtube.com/watch?v=1K1vpU8vzRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I can live off my website I'll move to Spain.

Yes, along with my country

Waroom?

Yes. I want to move to Texas or Massachusetts.

Sweden or Germany

I bet if you included 2nd most common country, all of EE and SEE would say Germany

The climate mostly.

>when it's hot in the Netherlands it's humid, in Spain it isn't
>half the year is cold or rainy as fuck
>the entire Netherlands closes down at 17.00 and there is nothing more to do
>the Netherlands gives me hay-fever, Spain does not

And Spanish people are more laid back than Italians.
Not as poor and uneducated as Portuguese.
I like Croatians, but they have rocky beaches.

watch this guy

youtube.com/channel/UCwmCBGBx5Ohhg8atBc7DupA

Those are two very different states

>>the entire Netherlands closes down at 17.00 and there is nothing more to do
Spain also does that, but from 14-17 due to siesta. On sundays most grocery stores are closed and on Bank holidays nothing is open.

>On sundays most grocery stores are closed and on Bank holidays nothing is open.
Until 2013 grocery shops were also closed on sunday here. Because the law forbade shops from opening, except once a month.

da
i dont want to pay tax for these gommies
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEEET
fuck off
italy and spen
best sisters

Americans for the most part don't emigrate to other countries. They emigrate to other parts of the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=1K1vpU8vzRs

Overrated and trash. I'd recommend looking into Colorado/Washington based on those two

yea ill move to aus like the rest of the cunts

this actually made me curious
why does the eternal anglo have such emigration rates when compared to the rest of western europe?

No have them stay in new york/Jersey/Manhattan where it's arguably more european than american

Yes, I'm considering joining the Foreign Legion to get that sweet ass French citizenship.

Have fun, the FFL is nasty as fuck.

Norway

Oregon and Washington seem comfy af

Even worse, he'll have to live in France afterwards.

Already did, twice. Might go back to Europe when politicians sort out the EU

Isn't northern France comfy though?

I want to move to Uruguay and smoke weed freely. I am sick of being persecuted and arrested, bringing dishonour to my family... I have a disease causing blisters and cysts in my stomach and guts.. The pain is beyond what you could imagine, it's like being stabbed every day. We don't even have medical marijuana here, and cannabis users are persecuted. I am severely allergic to anti-inflammatory painkillers as well so I am basically fucked..

IBD?

Yeah it's not bad

Hope shit will work out for you in the end.
Maybe you could move to Denmark and hang out in Christiania?

>Swiss migrating to Italy
Also I want to emigrate, but every place that is better than here also sounds like it has several drawbacks so I can't really make up my mind where I'll continue the Eternal Wop tradition

gona move to sweden or norway

>when it's hot in the Netherlands it's humid, in Spain it isn't
>half the year is cold or rainy as fuck
Don't come to the north.

>eternal anglo have such emigration rates when compared to the rest of western europe?
england is a shithole, don't you know?

it is basically eastern europe here, loads of people live in commieblocks, loads of crime etc

loads of poverty

england is eastern europe in the west

Nope. I rather die on my ancestral lands.

i knew that london distorted some figures because of how rich it was
but is it that bad?
i know that the uk gov focused on reducing unemployment instead of increasing wages but thats it
>sweden or norway
norway is where it's at
ideally, youll live on the border to enjoy that doubly boosted purchasing power since swedish prices are relatively lower

can i ask you why?
for me its because i dont want to pay a single tax to these commie fucks
but well see in 3 years when i get out of uni

thats a meme, brittshits are everywhere in europe

I've never met a britt

>Not as poor and uneducated as Portuguese.

:(

because i had enough of orbanistan and want liveable wages, i handled gypsies well, i can handle some towelheads

>but they have rocky beaches.
that is a good thing, keeps the water clear

The area around the Swedish-Norwegian border is redneck-central. I wouldn't live there if I got paid for it.

I don't really think this map is correct.

Why would anyone want to emigrate here wtf.

I am obligated to move to the USA, but I want the race war to be over first.

Evet, I have been visited by a dream from the Most Merciful telling me to move to England and spread my brown Balkan seed there insh'allah.

Yes, I have no future here

>but is it that bad?
some days I go without food

and what is considered "middle class" here still go out and steal bikes etc as a daily passtime

there are containment zones all over england called "council estates" (cheap/free shitty housing areas that are blocked off from normal society and has high amounts of crime) and mostly everyone in england lives in these unless you're rich

it truly is a shithole

It's a terrible combo of Crohn's disease and and a self immune disease called something like vasculitis rosaria (rhom-something?) I basically bleed from under my skin and have cysts in my guts.... I can't eat, I can't sleep, the small bleeding spots in my kidneys and under the skin sting like being stabbed by needles, and the cysts in my stomach and guts feel like being stabbed with a knife. I have taken more pain than most would stand, you're supposed to take anti-inflammatory painkillers but I am allergic to them, they basically empty my body of water through sweating and I feel like absolute shit, completely dried out. I smoke weed at every opportunity and it makes me feel much better.

Thanks but no, Denmark is the unholy heart of evil and I will never go there willingly, they commited genocide upon my people, I will never let a single coin of mine go to those vile criminals.

I am coming to your country

I didn't know that Iceland is this backwards in this matter. Poor you

Nope, those who emigrate are traitors

Slovenia or Czech Republic

iceland can be a really surprising place
from the puritan language to the hakarl to its economical crash to its highquality posters

Have considered suicide because of the pain?

Shit that sucks. I have Crohn's but it's not very severe. You're not supposed to take (non-steroidal) anti-inflammatory painkillers at all when you have IBD. It irritates your stomach lining.

Rushans are welcome here, blyad. Just the other day I saw two Russians walk up to this girl under Ljubljana castle and say 'dyevushka, gdye dvorats?' and I liked that I understood them.

>come to cuck states instead of real America
I'd recommend you kill yourself.

fuck off, we're full

I'm exactly allergic to the steroidal ones.. Basically I have been to like 4 doctors and they are like meh you're basically fucked

israel or canada if i had to leave the us

Poland is bretty cool but it has fucking Uganda-tier wages, no wonder someone would prefer to clean snow for a month in Norway rather than wageslave for thrice the time for a similar pay here.

What meds do you take for Crohn's then? I'm guessing you can't have the likes of prednisone.

Lol, they don't close for that long. And it's not for siesta, it's to have lunch.

welcome

I would consider Australia or The UK since America is too hard to get into. I really liked Hong Kong and wouldn't mind living there for a while either.

No. the rest of the world is a shithole, and for nearly every industry, i'll probably earn more here than elsewhere

Hong Kong would be cool. Its a shame the mainland is in the process of absorbing it though.

Yes I will definitely emigrate. If you don't emigrate or at least spend a couple of years abroad at some point in your twenties you're a complete loser in Ireland

fucking hell I feel like an asshole for being such a pansy over minor health problems now

Had thought about Germany, but with Brexit looming it's not looking such an attractive option. I might go traveling next year. I would head down under to Australia and New Zealand.

Medical weed is available here mate.
Hard to get but you know since you are nordick
wont any bureycrazy and too warm.

Eastern niggers go home
Based Swiss though

>Not as (...) uneducated as Portuguese.
what the hell, man, we usually beat them in the niceness department

no more easterners, we are full im afraid

^
this

Jkb Mrn

Looks like it is a loop.

TIBETAN MUSLIMS
I
B
E
T
A
N

M
U
S
L
I
M
S

on topic, I feel like emigrating to other european countries all the time, but I can't stand our cold weather and it can only get much worse abroad

the rest of the southern european cunts don't offer enough to compensate moving away from family and friends

unironically considering moving to south america

even if that map was true (I think it's more like 1.5m elsewhere in the EU) there's 3.5m of you fuckers here.

I want to move to northern Spain

Nice choice, but dont expect hot weather

This map is wrong, it's like this only because foreign countries of 3rd world have to renounce to their nationality if they get European nationality

>Finns emigrate to Sweden
>Swedes emigrate to Norway

I-it doesn't hurt at all, inte mycket...

>Have you ever felt like emigrating user?
yeah, for about 15 years, but I'm still stuck in this piece of shit, backwater town, behind god's back

If my teenage self had known he was gonna be stuck here, he would've put a bullet in his head immediately
I'm tempted to do the same, but in Hungary they don't even sell guns, so good luck if you're trying to off yourself quickly and painlessly

Makes sense.

the map is true
you are a neet who cant do anything

ill laugh my ass off if your retarded chav face kills himself in some south american shithole
retarded english

No, I already live in the greatest country on earth

every now and again, Italy would be my choice most likely. I'd be fine with staying though.

I have never meet a norwegian that has emigrated to Sweden. Most go to UK and USA.

maybe it's because they are in Sweden

I'm moving to Hungary

Can you make some examples?
(Italian man in portugal, the purchasing power here sucks balls)

Yeah, I only know two as well. It's probably because most Norwegians that move to Sweden are fairly old. Same goes for Spain, but even older.

Few Norwegians choose to study in these countries, so if you're young you're unlikely to know someone who lives there. Unless you live right next to the border I guess.

Do they like it in the USA? I think at my uni we have a substantial amount of Nordic students. For sure we have a lot from Germany.

I hate foreigners so much .. stay in your own goddamn countries (that you stole from us)