Are you okay with casual sex and people, men and women today being whores and having no values of romance and family?

are you okay with casual sex and people, men and women today being whores and having no values of romance and family?

bump

I did it when I was younger, but I think just to fit in. I prefer sex with a girl I know well. That makes me a total fag.

why do you give a shit what other people do ? might as well become a mudslim and tell me how to fap or better yet a christian and jerk me off

Partaking of casual sex for long enough prevents you from having meaningful sex.

i bet youre the type of guy who gets drunk, smokes weed and goes to parties

Yes. Its made us wake up to the ridiculousness of the female and what she brings to the table. Gone are the days when you had to buy her a ring, buy her parents a gift and ask politely to marry her, have a wedding, do all this shit just to fuck her. Now its just bada bing bada boom. I get top shelf vagina routinely and I can say in all my travels Ive met exactly ONE woman that I thought was worth more than just her body.

I don't like it at all if I'm honest, but I have a romanticised view of the world and I am reminded of that every day.
Also as much as I personally have a problem with how many people nowadays prefer casual sex and living for themselves to starting a family and being with just the one person, I would never be able to agree with the use of force to make these people behave differently.

Sure. Not my problem.

nope i'm kinda introverted and i live in a muslim country where smoking weed gets you 5 years of prison, i don't want to ruin my life.
But i believe that tangling with people's lives is rooted to one's insecurities and religious extremism

Of course not : casual sex is ruining societies, because it is built on the short term neurotransmitter of dopamine, while societies are built on the long-term neurotransmitter of oxytocin which is creating through cuddles and snuggles, through long term attachment and care and trust.

Modern roasties and chads only want short term hook-up because they are dopamine addict ; the true solution is oxytocin because it creates trust, care, empathy and gives an everlasting feeling of joy.

grampa, ma said to go to bed, and stop yellin at people on the street

It's destroyed fertility rates because people, women in particular, enjoy the pleasure of sex without paying for it with having children.

I dont care what anyone else does but the degenerate life is not for me

>youre just saying that because you dont get some
if thats what you mean, then thats pretty stupid, i dont get why people think that everyone wants the same thing and is without principles as they are, is it so unimaginable that some men believe in healthy, romantic and stable relationships which lead to families?

It's fact that it has devastated Western civilization, not opinion.

The only people who'd be arguing in favour of it are short sighted hedonists who wouldn't have a say, and won't have say, much longer.

No i'm not saying that.
I'm saying this and stop giving a shit about other people's choice of life

no. I've had casual sex and it's not fun imo. I don't know where you have to be mentally to enjoy casual sex but it's not for me. Sex in general is not something to be valued. That's like valuing eating as something to be honored when it's just an urge and a base urge at that.

Marriage is a meme

>Im a muslim
>my people cause terrorism around the globe
>hurr durr why do you care what we do???

Casual sex is fun

>he doesnt value a good burger
Where did you come from?

if i did that then i wouldn't be on Sup Forums

grampa, ma said to take your schizophrenia medication

Except i'm not a muslim

This, really.

It's fine. Letting all this happen lets us know the true nature of women, so we know not to bother with them.

No.

It won't stop regardless what opinion I have of it, at this point I'm apathetic.

I hope the world burns and everything turns to ash, hopefully to start anew. A world without humans.

And if it doesn't start anew, that's good too.

Values are for cucks. Make like a boon and fuck.

I used to care for societal reasons and all of that.

But honestly since getting older and becoming more attractive to women - I'm happy with it.

I can instantly identify a woman who's got different values than I do - making them instantly an unfit mate. They're easy to spot.

So please ladies - #ShoutYourAbortion, brag about your empowered sexual side, make your life revolve around hollywood, sex, and drama.

You just took yourself from a possible 10/10 to a 5/10 max. And I wouldn't settle for less than an 8.

Yes, without the welfare state. Free market will fix it

Hyper-sexualization of society combined with the casualization of sex is the #1 biological reason for unhappiness today.

[Citation Needed]

regarldess of your shitty bait,

the problem most intelligent people have with "casual sex" is that it is a forced meme by the holloywood jew in order to destroy the white race.

Peolple don't have a problem with casual sex, if it doesn't effect them or their family, however, they don't like watching propaganda which encourages youth to make casual sex.

Not to mention casual sex is harmful to family units, which is a problem in "multicultural lands" such as the USA, where a race's survival; depends on deliberate procreation, not casual.

>muslim country
Oh so you have no idea what degeneracy can do to a country. Thanks for your useless opinion.

>The only people who'd be arguing in favour of it are short sighted hedonists who wouldn't have a say, and won't have say, much longer.

that's pretty short sighted of you to call others short sighted

Degenerate
egenerate
generate
enerate
nerate
erate
rate
ate
te
e

Other posters here have said it well. It had a big hand in destroying the west.

thats pretty much all i did for years and it didnt do me any good. indulging in your most primal desires and engaging in risky behavior arent good for you. while theres the standard risk of getting an std, the more women you go out and fuck, the more youre opening yourself up to false rape charges and things like that.

temperance is a virtue.

values are what build steady societies you degenerate fuck, values are what make people, people, if you dont have values then youre ridiculed to mere monkeys

In the future, social structures will move away from the family and towards the state.

Lmao "The effect of" with purely observational data, who did this shit study?

citations are for faggots

>Wie ghet es Ihnen, Greece?

Why do you need a citation? There are more single women than ever before in history.

Women can't understand why men aren't throwing their lives away to please women anymore.

Look on any dating site or app. Hundreds and hundreds of below average women who will NEVER be loved. Ever.

Women just can't understand - it's in their biology to bitch and moan so the men in their lives make improvements. But when no men show up to be in their lives - it drives them mad.

80% of women in human history reproduced
only 40% of men did

It's in their nature to EXPECT men dropping everything at their beck and call and it's simply not happening for a MAJORITY of women.

Don't believe me? More women are NEETs than men. Turns out daddy is the only man willing to be in most of these girl's lives.

Why did you feel the need to make this thread /r9k/uck?

>men and women today being whores
>today
top kek

Casual sex is great and one of the best parts of living in our modern society. No one has to pretend that sex is something they don't want to have anymore especially women. It's about time honestly.

>every thread discussing values must be r9k
do you have such small imagination?

No but the world is as it is. So I'm banging whatever I can pull without much effort, it's surprisingly easy but extremly depressing in the long run. Because none of them would be any good for anything beyond some random hook up.

But the simple truth is. You can't marry ANY of these girls, it would be utter insanity. Worse none of them would be remotely suitable to actually have children with and the way the laws work right now marriage itself would be like blowing your head clean of with a shotgun.

No

>No one has to pretend that sex is something they don't want to have anymore especially women.
>especially women

....riiiiiiiight that's why every woman knows she has to lie about her kill count if she wants a man to marry her

>Hyper-sexualization of society combined with the casualization of sex is the #1 biological reason for unhappiness today.
[Citation Still Needed]

You're right but the problem is, you can't act based on "what should be" or "what would be beneficial" but solely based on the IS situation. And the is situation is that if you try to actually go for a stable relationship, children and the likes you will without fail be taken advantage of and lose.

Which means sleeping around casually and not giving a fuck is the only way to go about it that is open to men nowadays.

>a thread discusing sex, society, and women wasn't made by some faggot from r9k
C'mon

This is less true now than ever because of what I'm talking about.

you sound like a cuck.

>doesn't even try to not come off as retarded

Only if STD's didn't exist, I wouldn't care for it. But since STD's are everywhere, no, it isn't okay.

you read : cucked man

he said : man

>Less true now than ever
>Only 30% of millennials are married
>a majority are single

Yeah how's that working out for them? Men won't even marry women anymore, much less get into relationships with them.

Yeah they can go around having all of the sex they want - but if they want a relationship they're gonna have to lie about their past.

>all the virgins in here trying to justify thier virginity by saying casual sex is degenerate and only happens in le current year.

You should all kill yourselves.

You gave me hope.

I think the Pagans had the right idea with their sex night ritual things with the lanterns. It is undoubtedly true that Christian or just generally patriarchal societies are way more powerful though.

>I've never heard of condoms

Replied to the wrong person

Any study done on the subject shows that financial insecurity is the main reason people aren't getting married and settling down. A lot of millenials are also in their early and mid 20's. To say it's a big deal that only 30% are married so far is ridiculous.

This.

Hello tumblr. Up to your old shenaningans I see. Where objective truth doesn't exist, where people can't come to conclusions ever and nothing can be known for certain without 2048203 experts all of whom you need to accept as such aswell as three times as many backing it up and it aligning with your own world view before it is worth consideration.

How the destruction of the nuclear family has destroyed civilization at large because it does away with a vested interested in keeping society running and defending it especially amongst men. How it lead to a situation where we're heavily dependant upon wealth redistribution to allow women the way they do. A situation in which fertility rates went through the floor and are still falling, way below replacement levels by now and so on and on. All of that is "not true", "not happening" and "completely unrelated" not because you can actually show us proof it is but because you refuse to recognize any kind of correlation, basic human relationship dynamics and so on and on.

It is very depressing. I can't do it anymore. I always think if this girl will fuck me that easily, how many dicks have been inside her, 100s? Probably.

No
HPV alone is reason to oppose hookups
it sterilizes the females so they are worthless for reproduction.
Islamic girls are the ultimate antidote to corrupt white women.

Why not?

>believing in the STD meme
Found the virgin!

>financial insecurity

Kind of like the man's financial insecurity in the case of a divorce? Certainly young men aren't learning from mistakes of their fathers and avoiding marriage and women other than for casual sex.

>ITT virgin, fat, basement dwelling, neckbeard, social conservatives get mad at alt-right guys who go out and have casual sex

Love it!

>m..m.. muh Christian values
>wh..what about the traditional family?

Fuck off! Government can't tell me what to do.

>condoms can't ever fail
>ever
Increase your chances when you keep having sex with random women. Sooner or later you'll get a bad condom or do something stupid.

>Resorting to casual hook ups because law system and so on is fucked up.
>Refusing to commit to any of these girls because it would be a supreme folly to do so.
>Cuck
This does not compute. Is the fat clogging up your brain or what is your problem?

Not really but I can't change it. Might as well use as many of these whores as possible and get some enjoyment out of them.

Of course I am. All it tells me is that they've got such dull, boring lives and lack of interests or hobbies that meaningless sex is the only way they can get any sort of enjoyment or perceived fulfillment. They're the types that eventually fuck up and have unwanted kids that take away their remaining years of capably having young fun.

thats not the government you autistic fucking sperg.

>the amount of people with HPV in the U.S alone
>STD's are a meme
Have fun with your warts and cancer, buddyboi.

>I should believe some virgin faggots on Sup Forums instead of actual researchers
Wew

Just wait for Islam if you want the family traditions back

>Mia
>muslim
She's just another Christian whore desu

Your understanding of sex could not make it any more obvious that you don't regularly have casual sex. You clearly have no experience.

If you had an argument, you wouldn't have to move goalposts.

Pretty much. That's the issue. Think about the average girl you're pulling and bringing home. Imagine her as the mother of your children. Imagine your children turning out like her. You'd wife the woman dozens if not hundreds of other guys banged, found wanting and send on.

The one thing a man has to give is commitment and nowadays, you can't do it anymore because you might aswell eat a bullet. It's on the same level.

it got me a (you) though.

I agree with you Germanbro. i've started going to church and I joined one of the college groups and I started talking to a cute girl obviously interested. Let's see where this leads to !

You're a pussy, people have dealt with this for decades. It's not a big deal.

>If you had an argument, you wouldn't have to move goalposts.

Yeah you're right - every guy wants his wife to sleep with another man, then raise his kid!

Oh no wait...that's not true..guys prefer women who can be trusted to bear their children not someone else's

>People who use condoms never go bare or get their dick sucked even once
Enjoy your herpes.

no it isn't, the other way is find out as much as you can of the other woman and trust her enough before getting into a relationship with her, problem with most men who do want such relationships nowadays is that they only approach the extroverted and ones that don't value the same things they do, my girlfriend has no chance of taking advantage of me for example because i have nothing, its actually she who is the one who has things to lose if we get married and then divorced, and she's very smart so she can amount to a lot more than me career wise

Aye, but the sense I get from social conservatives is they wouldn't complain if America became a Christian caliphate, and started enforcing "traditional" values on everyday people.

Much like what Islam is doing in the middle east.

Saudi Arabian style, morality police running around everywhere.

>Actual researchers
>Doesn't provide any kind of proof
>Refuses to acknowledge objective proof
>Refuses to acknowledge existing trends
>Refuses to acknowledge basic human nature and behaviour
>Refuses to acknowledge etablished sexual strategies amongst humans
Wew!

Islam doesn't have anything even remotely related to family values in the way the western world used to have them. Islam is in fact even more degenerate than the left and by a large margin.

>wouldn't complain if America became a Christian caliphate

Yeah you're right - better than the Hollywood caliphate we currently have

you won't get married because the law says not to? and you don't understand why that makes you sound like a whiny cuck?

I'm not saying commit to whores, i'm saying you sound like a cuck because you have no personal honor or sense of integrity. If you had those, a wife would fall in line for you. act like a cuck, and youll only find whores give you attention.

friendly advice fellow german bro. you are probably smarter than me than i was at your age.

It's hilarious how much of a drama queen you are on this subject. "My woman had sex with someone before me" Yeah no shit, same with most adults.

Lol just further proving my point that you are not speaking from experience with casual sex.

>It's hilarious how much of a drama queen you are on this subject. "My woman had sex with someone before me" Yeah no shit, same with most adults.

You got any more? Don't stop now

I think I'm pretty much done with it.
I agree with a lot of the sentiment that it's contributing to the decline of society, but there are more practical considerations.
What kinda sealed it for me was when I was sleeping with one particular girl who made me...uneasy. For example, she wanted to do things unprotected and got offended when I refused.
The best sex I'd had was with a long-term girlfriend. Yeah it's titillating to meet a girl at a bar and take her home, and I don't regret what I've done, but I question whether it was the best use of my time. Add to that the risks involved (pregnancy, STDs), the hurt feelings that can arise when one gets attached, etc. and it seems less and less worth it.
You don't have to be a prude, but be careful. You're not less of a man the less women you've been with. You don't need someone else to validate you. And sex is best with someone you know and trust.

Everything you say is subjective and biased because you're some NEET virgin r9kuck.
Stop emberassing yourself

>namefagging
>ever

Yes and they have dealt with it BY NOT COMMITING you fucktard. By avoiding attachement and actually starting families. Which is damage mitigation anyone with half a brain is engaging in and whom are rapidly becoming the norm.

It's not a big deal on a personal level for a long time, it's a big deal where a society as a whole is concerned. Because it leads to a low trust society, to falling fertility rates, to things such as retirement payments eventually becoming impossible as there aren't enough people around to pay for them. The problem isn't so much on a personal basis as that as a whole it's not sustainable.

Well I find that really the only reason to be this worked up about your woman's history is if you are insecure about your sexual performance.

don't be a drama queen, but your mother has sex with many men, and me and the squad just did a bukkake on her face.

Oh that's what you've found? Tell me more