Why aren't you boycotting Drudge yet, Sup Forums? I thought this was a conservative board

Why aren't you boycotting Drudge yet, Sup Forums? I thought this was a conservative board.

What did he do?

SHAME

Neocons aren't conservatives.

Huh?

>Schlmo Goldberg

>shlomo goldberg

topkek

>conservatives
Neocons are more politically aligned with Trotsky, just what country or political values are they trying to conserve, it sure as hell isn't the Republic of the United States.

Shlomo Goldberg?

Ayo hol up. *Smacks lips*

Lemmie get dis str8.

U say drudge report... *Smacks lips*

*Tsk tsk tssssk* dat dey lyke raycis?

If anything, DRUDGE is like Sup Forums turned into a news aggregator.
>shills hard for Trump and against Hillary
>clearly skeptical of global warming
>calls out BLM for the racist thugs they are

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Matt payed this place the occasional visit.

he a jew tho

So he'll fit right in.

Ive said this for a while now.

Trump, Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, Chris Christie, Breitbart News, Milo, even Farage they're all on the MAGA train. I fucking love it! It's like Star Wars A New Hope when the good guys make a return.

druge has become more and more redpilled over the years

>caring about (((neocons)))
topkek

Drudgereport is really good. And, I am surprised there is a Jew shill in NZ...

hes in the mafia

what is sarcasm for 500, alex

as if hordes of narcisstic jews aren't flooding this place to see what the goyim say about them...

With that looks Nothing Good would come from this guy,

You're not getting his satire

their fucking PM is a Jew m8

>implying every jew is the same.

Are all Catholics like the late Senator Ted Kennedy, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (shithead San Francisco), Jerry Brown (governor of California) and others? Or do you think there may be some Catholics out there like Patrick Buchanan, Rick Santorum, Justice Antonin Scalia (who was murdered in Texas by Obama) and others?

FFS we all know the real shitheads like Soros, Spectre, Feinstein, Shumer, Waserman-Shultz, etc are all jews.

Andrew Breitbart was Jewish. He was murdered by Obama. There are plenty of Jewish conservatives that I have met along the way. They are very much pro-America.

Zionists are evil. They are the globalist scum. They use religious jews (who are now a tiny minority) as putty. We also can agree most hasidic jews are scum that are mirror images of the fanatical muslims. But there are a ton of people who don't want anything to do with the crap that the zionists and others are selling.

People like Matt Drudge who has risked more then you can imagine to keep his site up and running.

#BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A RELIGION OF PEACE