What are some films about people that make stickies and then don't enforce them an hour later?

What are some films about people that make stickies and then don't enforce them an hour later?

It's implied that you should already have the common sense to follow something so simple that didn't need any immediate action. And yet people around here still act like babies with no self control

Yeah, that's his biggest fuck-up.

loling at an actual answer to this stupid thread

>thor ragnacuck being shilled so hard
>shills don't exist

choose one

C'mon, a fucking Thor sticky?? Really? I felt embarrassed when I saw it and realised it wasn't a rick roll.

Fucking Thor sticky. Jesus wept.

>this week when the star shit 8 teaser is released it'll be allowed to flood the board
makes you think

This is why we need /film/

Hell. they could have let /mtv/ stay up.

That's the reddit mods for you. But if you really wanna see some shit, tavistock

>hey guys don't make lots of Thor threads
>9 rick and morty threads are ok though

buy a rick and morty mouse pad ok

Threadly reminder that tripfriends can't be shills.

Enforcing the rules comes down to what gets reported or if a mod is doing a cleanse, people asking why your shit thread gets banned while BLACKED threads stay up means you are stupid or new.

At least they addressed the shills, now they know they're real

Stop generalising, faggot

It would be way to easy to spot a non anonymous shill, and also you'd need several trips posting continously for weeks for it to be believable.

Trips are the solution to viral marketing, not new boards.

It drops this week? What the fuck 4 disney shill raids in a month jesus christ

>Trips are the solution to viral marketing, not new boards
>>>/reddit/

Stay there.

The solution to shilling is making generals if the cuck mods won't make a /film/ or /cape/shit board.

>The solution to shilling is making generals
Fucking this. One /DC/ general and one /MCU/ general, that easy

Or send them back to Sup Forums where the belong

and Sup Forums says they belong here.

The easiest option is to bring /mtv/ back, it's not like Sup Forums has enough traffic.

Or make /cape/ or /film/, with Sup Forums for shitposters.

If mods actually enforced anything like that this board wouldn't even exist.

It's not their fault this place is entirely filled with capeshit posting kids

Disney makes a lot of different kinds of movies, you can make a film discussion board without viral marketers so long as people take people who just pop in and say "the cinematography was great! KINO" seriously with no way to tell who they are.

>It's not their fault this place is entirely filled with capeshit posting kids
Yes it is
The mod that made the sticky is responsible for a lot of this boards current state.
>b-b-but the users have to change we can't do anything
2013 here and what they did to Sup Forums is proof that they can do it

I'm not talking about disney specifically, I just mean that this place needs better modeation, whcih is not possible because this is /s4s/ 2.0 for swaglord.

Better moderation doesn't stop shills, they are pretty much indecirnable from shitposters without trips.

Ofcourse some things would improve with "better" moderation whatever that means

This place needs less moderation. Too much moderation is what drove away the pedos, tripfriends and waifuists. They kept this board on-topic and interesting.

samefag

no u

I get that, but there are some threads that need to be removed as soon as they're made, and Sup Forums doesn't have a janny 24/7.

I'd let the memes stay, but shadow-Sup Forumsthreads and flooding the board with new releases need to be resolved.

JUST MAKE A FUCKING STICKY, SWAGLORD YOU FAGGOT

/film/ when?

It's never happening. Move on with your life.

>I'd let the memes stay, but shadow-Sup Forumsthreads and flooding the board with new releases need to be resolved.
>capeshit meme hustling post baneposter show his true colors
Every time :^)

What are you trying to say here?

He is just butthurt baut getting his ass handed to him in another thread by me

It DID happen, thiughh.

*BOING*

/film/ is where all of this would go. Sup Forums would actually have discussion about television shows while /film/ would be swarmed with marvelcuck garbage.

Meme hustlers always show their true colors and how they feel about this board. I wouldn't doubt for a second he posts on Sup Forums too based on that post.

>its tripfag
>its a shill
wew