Play virtual LEGO with Sup Forums

Tyrone's LEGO autism endorsement:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iU_kvpcYI0

Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, Sup Forumsandcraft was born thanks to an anonymous serverfag who took inspiration from a random image found on Sup Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Sup Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Sup Forumsandcraft" instead. We have been running mostly continuously since 2012, with only a few gaps of service. As you have probably guessed, this is a Sup Forums server.

The goal of Sup Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions that will work as "governments". The server implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into """politics""".
Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

It's a pretty rules light server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

We allow cracked clients, download one if you're interested in playing.
Recommended client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]

Wow I might join this, it looks fun!

Int craft is better tbqh

Same I love the Sup Forums theme!

>Samefagging this hard

Just kys tbqh famalamadingdong

>one post by this ID
Fuck off, Shill

what is that anyway

fuck this gay server, full of autists

Akramer89 is a cuck, the rest are decent people.

Bumpin'

Intcraft is better m8s

you mean the one full of ponyfags, no thanks. I would rather avoid anything related since it's just a circlejerk/shithole full of all kinds of degenerate

Downloaded the cracked link, says I need 1.9.4 instead. when trying to connect.

if you are using something below 1.9 yes you need to change. I am using the same client

Found out the little thing in the bottom left corner just now, my bad Sup Forumsbro.

reinstalling minecraft right now
what factions are active?

too many, tbere's like 10 pages of active factions.

you can always do /f list to see that stuff

im having trouble joining the server. keeps saying unknown host when i try to join

Might pass by later today

i own minecraft and it is updated to the latest version. Should i be playing the torrent version instead?

well that is weird. Make sure you aren't using any weird clients and that you are on version 1.9.4.

Also make sure your username is valid, that means, no weird symbols or spaces

it's the same, I sometimes use the cracked others the original.

i am using 1.10.2 how do i get to 1.9.4?

Click "Edit Profile" in the laucher and select the right version from the dropdown list

did that, still getting unknown host
ill try the torrent version

This is just pathetic

Memes become dreams