Really makes you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU
archive.is/v7E8N
archive.is/Mi9XR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

People who murder people are worth less than the people who stop murderers.

>BLack was the operative word
what did he mean by this?

Aus-shitposting used to be a lot better up your game

>if ____ bothers you because the content excludes everything in a thing, but another thing in ____ doesn't bother you...

then this is a stupid ass image.

Yeah, I do hate niggers. What's the problem?

No lives matter.

Blk LM was predicated on a lie. Black people aren't targeted by police.

Police are actually targeted by blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws

Let me know when a blue person chimps out

either all lives or no lives

middle ground is impossible, the latter inevitable.

I'll bite.

"Black Lives Matter" bothers me no one who says it actually believes it.

metalheads are the monks of the white people. seriously, listen to a metalhead.

But there's Black police officers, so that argument is moot

/thread

One less in Baton Rouge today.

Ssssssssshhhh... you are implying cops are human. they are pigs, meant to be slaughtered for commercial consumption.

Post the one with shitty grammar

>we starving, plz help whyt devilz!!1!
>oh noes, dey gib bananaz, evul rayciss!!!!

You can't really win with them, can you?

wtf I hate grammar now

This image ignores how one was created as a reaction to the other

Why does All and Blue upset them?

One is a race and one is an occupation you fucking idiot

Oh, you're right. I guess black lives don't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU

This guy gets it

Well, DESU, she does appear to enjoy bananas.

>not wanting to save the smurfs

>middle ground is impossible
Says who? Some lives can matter, while others don't.

This.

OP is a confirmed cunt. BTFO

Systemic racism is identity politics, plain and simple.
Black = race = bad
All = good
Blue = job (you can join after training and leave anytime) = good

Those BLM people are always salty when something takes the spotlight from them.

Remember how they were all angry when people talked about the terror attacks in Europe instead of BLM? It's the exact same thing right now.

You determine if your life matters. No life matters just for existing. Until you believe you have worth and act as such until then you have no worth.

archive.is/v7E8N

archive.is/Mi9XR

Because you don't understand the point but they can't explain it to you because they don't understand the point either. But they know its something about the system and everyone always hates the system so its cool

ahahah

self importance can be constructive but can also foster enemies who don't see eye to eye with you.

and in the end, the sun will kill us all.

Or the lack of a sun. Old age will probably get most of us desu

thats honestly cute as fuck
i might buy some bananas and pass them out to cute black girls

Yep all lives matter. That's what we should condemn both cops who ACTUALLY murder people (situations like michael brown were not murder) as well as people who murder cops. So BLM, at you going to condemn the people killing cops.. or no?

It bothers me because BLACK LIVES ONLY MATTER WHEN THEY ARE KILLED BY A WHITE MAN OR A COP

thanks for curing my racism bro

But "blue lives matter" is a direct response to BLM. Are these people literally retarded?

not really
black lives matter doesn't bother me because it's focusing on black lives, it bothers me because the people focusing on black lives do so in a way that is destructive, harmful, and frequently criminal

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

old age is just living a boring life

live and die young, who's to say living longer on this planet is an achievement.

Can't find the video at the moment, but there was some BLM leader who said they wouldn't join the police force because it wouldn't change the system. This was after the Chief in Dallas told people to join the police force and help.

>doubles advocate
>this entire post

Me. Have fun dying early then I'll bang your widow and daughters and party it up old man style

too bad

Too bad, faggot

Did you used to live in an apartment complex in Norman?
I swear if that's you

>implying you will breed with my offspring

that's the beauty of realizing the world is shit. I'm not bringing any spawn on this planet for shitstains like yourself to take advantage of.

BLM is an organization. I agree with "Black Lives Matter" but i have a problem BLM.

>implying the name of a group is indicative of the actions or motives of the movement
>implying 2 of the 3 names are actual movements

that's a clever detraction. trying to use a phrase to hide behind. It's like naming a group called We Protect Children and all they do is harm and murder them in public.

/thread

Welcome to 2016 warfare