Do Greeks really think they have unmixed DNA going back to ancient Greece...

Do Greeks really think they have unmixed DNA going back to ancient Greece? I don't see the resemblance from most modern Greeks to ancient ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=zBGfKiwdBsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoplatonism_and_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Hellenistic_philosophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they mixed with st*ppe people

>centuries under ottoman rape
>hey guys im still the same trust me IM THAT STATUEEEEEEEEE

I don't think you're going to find any country or ethnicity with "unmixed" DNA going that far back (besides of course some Islands or isolated tribes)

That statue looks like a typical attractive med girl tho. Certainly doesn't look fingol or Nordic. Eyes aren't chinky enough. Nose isn't flat enough. Chin isn't square enough.

This.

At one point germanics and all europeans looked identical.

Not nordic like scandinavian or finnish, but more like this maybe

>that flag
>that post

No, the Germ*nic statue is brachycephalyc while Med ones are Dolicocephalic

Ancient Greeks were also "mixed"

Where have you seen them?

desu physically speaking that statue doesn't even look different from her .

There was no distinction between med european and germsnic european.

Germanics are simply far away from mixture with non europeans.

don't underestimate the significance of hair

Yes there was. See Julius Cesar, tactics, Aristotle or almost any ancient writer.

Do germans have any statues of ancient people?

Perhaps we are just projecting a fair skin tone unto these statues?

What about them?
War propaganda same way US called Germans huns to otherize the enemy.

Shes a moor.

That statue looks really Mediterranean

Shitposters on Sup Forums unironically have no idea how Southern European Mediterranean look like, they watch Hollywood movies with Jews and South Americans like Jennifer Lopez and think they represent us.

You couldnt distinguish between a white american and a german.

Yes.

Lmfao hypocrite Benito

you really think a few years under jihad changed their race completely?

>a few years
800 years

Granada was under Moorish occupation for ±780 years.

Just to put that into context, Granada has been Christian for 525 years (Granada fell in 1492).

ive seen more ancient greek looking people here than in southern europe. and thats because theyre celtic.
1. Curly red or brown hair
2. Green eyes
3. Very hard facial aesthetics
4. thin but defined lips
5. tall
6. smart
7. agressive
thats how most of them are

>Ancient Greeks
>Tall
retard.

Hmmm...

ancient greeks are greek. theyre extinct. im talking about pure celtics which are almsot extinct but still alive

Yes and there was no continueal influx of moors in spain, the majority just changed ome foreign jew faith for another sect.

the face of a mutt. disgusting tear drop like nose, underdeveloped chin, big glassy eyes

Says Mr. Universe

Ancient Greeks didn’t exist prior to steppe influence

albanian diaspora in finland

I don't really care (nor do I know) about the racial aspect of things, I just wanted to correct the guy who thinks Iberia was under "a few years" of Moorish occupation.

qt

Ancient Greeks weren't tall you retard.

Germanics are Dolicocephalic. Here is a Corded Nordid man who could pass for Ancient Greek.

The muslim christian wars were akin to the protestant catholic wars, christian sudanese vs muslim sudanese are identical.

no one fucking was in those times. genetically white people are the tallest in the world. so that makes the first whites ever to exist the most tall. right?

It was under a few years of moorish occupation, the moors died at age 20.

>ancient Greeks were the first White people ever to exist
Is it autism? Shitposting? A severe case of underageism?

Most Northern Europeans have no Mongoloid blood or such looks, that is just Southern European cope

Infant mortality of non stable households is substancial.

>Genetically white people are the tallest

It's really stupid to lump all "white people" together. Genetically, Dinaric people are probably the tallest, especially (Bosnian) Croats in Herzegovina.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or what..

every dinaric person i know is shorter than my pinky

Moors didnt die at age 20?
The ones that succeeded the foreigners were native converts in a new plave of privilige.

Rape babies are non existent becsuse they would be the first baby you simply didnt feed

redbull:
most shitskin in Greece you see are Anatolian Greeks who actually have nothing to do with Greeks. They're more related to Armenians and Levantines than to Meds
Second: this is a subhuman

Herodotus was an Anatolian Greek.

Utterly irrelevant as it's an anecdote.

Also, since you talked about "genetically" the tallest people, so did I. People from Bosnia (especially Herzegovina, i.e. the Croat area) might not on average be as tall as the Dutch, but they have much more potential for growth in their "genes".

See appended image. People in BiH have terrible diets yet in terms of height they are some of the tallest in the world, whereas the Dutch are tall because of excellent diets.

If (and when) Bosnians (and other Yugoslavs, to lesser extent) improve their diets, they will in all likelihood pass Germanic countries in terms of height.

This is what romans and greeks looked like.

if we are subhumans so are you, you converted cuck youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=

>she speaks dutch

yay..

Muslim vs Christian are both foreign faiths.

Christianity is Med religion. It's not foreign to Southern Europe.

no one denies here our muslim influence, like greeks do

Christianity is a non European religion of Jewish semitic origin, nothing Greek or Euro about it.

not really anatolian. more like ionian.

I have already explained to you retarded subhuman that you should look at GEDmatch results instead of meme results from meme companies with meme components
here are Western Turkish results. I don't see any "assimilated people" here. But when i look at your subhuman kind, you literally come up as 100% Armenian. Anatolians Turks are more Turkish than you are Greek. You're a hellenized levantine.

He was Anatolian, he was a Carian

Christianity is Jewish, Jews are non Europeans.

kek cry more a**imilated cuck ,where can i find a qt racist turkish girl btw?

>I ran out of arguments
now go be a good hellenized anatolian and worship Alexander who cucked you with his mighty BBC

Christianity is a religion from multiple different ethnicity and similar to other Med mystery cults. Greek philosophy such as Platonism is heavily featured in the NT and the earliest Christians were Greeks.

Greek statues were all idealized portraits, though. Greek sculptors were frequently surprised by Roman clients that wanted their busts to be exact images of their faces.

Christianity is of Jewish origin.

Thanks for reiterating the same tired pop-theology meme.

i gave you prove you gave me some meme webside for mad rapebabys youtube.com/watch?v=zBGfKiwdBsE , i will just ask my kurdish brothers

There is nothing pop about it, it is a faith and religion about Jews and of Jews that some non Jews choose to follow.

>Christianity is a religion from multiple different
Nuh uh, it was a Semitic cult originally
Christianity is not European in any shape or form

*cringes*

this isn't a religion. It's a fact. Calling Christianity Jewish shows you only have the most superficial understanding of it.

this guy is not even related to you imbecile he's closer to Iranians and Kurds than to Greeks
I wonder what's his ethnicity. very odd results imo.

>Christianity is not European in any shape or form

>I have no arguments

Christianity was literally seen as a schism of Judaism for the first few centuries of its existence.

Funnily enough medieval Christians saw Islam as a schism of Christianity too in the first few centuries. That's why Dante placed Muhammad in the eight circle of hell with other schismatics.

Its not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoplatonism_and_Christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Hellenistic_philosophy

Pagan influences in Christianity don’t matter, at its core its still a Semitic cult.

Plato is European, Christianity isnt plsto

>being pagan and Semitic is a contradiction
Now I know you're retarded.

Christoanity is simply a Jewish cult.

Do you have faith in a Jewish cult, yes or no?
Do you believe Jews were chosen by God? Snd if si why?

Christianity is undoubtedly a foreign element that came into Europe.

But it happened a long ass time ago and had a massive influence on Europe. Besides, Christianity is very malleable, European paganism influenced it too. It's not as rigid as Islam or even Judaism.

Christianity had no positive influences in Europe other than enforcibg a foreign caste system by Christian superstician

>You can be pagan and worship a dead Semite, goy
Fuck off kike

Europe under Cjristianity saw its worst periof in history.

>Christianity is undoubtedly a foreign element that came into Europe.
I disagree that dividing Europe and Asia in the ancient world is a meaningful construct outside of Southern Europe. Greeks and Romans were part of the Mediterranean region and they had much more meaningful cultural diffusion with Egyptians, Semites and Persians than with Germans and Celts. Look at Alexanders Empire. All of it went eastword into Asia and Egypt. Look at the Roman Empire. It revolved around the Mediterranean. Persia was the only rival to Rome.

Christianity ensured tge prosperity of Jews who had not to be peasants

You claimed that being pagan and Semitic was a contraction. It just isn't true. You said nothing about Christianity.

A Roman mosaic, featuring a Roman woman, made by her Roman contemporaries.

I agree, but we're talking about Europe at large here, the vast majority of Europe is populated by Slavs and Germanic people.

Of course the Mediterranean people at that time were much closer (culturally) to Levantine people than they were to Slavs and Meds.

Pagan means indigenous European religions, not kike filth.