At present it seems that anti-US demonstrations are taking place in South Korea. Lol

Do they not protest against North Korea or China? Lol
Why anti-USA? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HuL7IFS5bHA
youtube.com/watch?v=dEJlQcg4k7o
youtube.com/watch?v=th6J-uAqSuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TpDR3iq8nBY
youtube.com/watch?v=uxc7C_1kJR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN2e8Ic_o5I
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/pg_2017-06-26-us_image-01-0/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lippert#Knife_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
twitter.com/pwoohoung/status/927206376018886656
scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/16123973_159035121255745_6470593111616651264_n.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baekgang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=w4fdhAz0VSw
youtube.com/watch?v=D3DOV1PAoiE
geocities.jp/dinetomi76/cyousen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1905
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_military_bases_abroad
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/19/putin-ally-celebrates-winning-98-percent-of-vote-in-a-full-suit-of-medieval-armor/?utm_term=.11747885b7c9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I understand they want to avoid conflict, but I don’t see what they’ve got to lose if they do engage in war.

Having their capitol turned into a crater and millions dying that's what.

>Worke-

I like how they cropped it so it doesn't look like the usual commie protests against visiting US presidents.

becase americans are warmongering bastards that need to be put down like rabid dogs

Great illustration of BLUMPF

>Do they not protest against North Korea or China? Lol
>Why anti-USA? Lol
IIRC they're literally NK financed.

The country that stands to lose the most in a war between NK and the US is SK since NK is already a shithole and US is so far away that it's only threatened by dubious ICBMs which would probably be used on more strategically relevant targets such as nearby american bases or ROKAF. Also given America's track record for every war after the Korean war, I can imagine why they'd even be more hesitant.
Quality burger post.
Broken clocks are right twice a day, but the war was inevitable anyway. Shame that NK wasn't dealt with sooner.

South Koreans should protest North Korea and China. Lol
South Koreans are crazy.

They are spys or faggots financed by North Korean government.

who the fuck cares? south korea is a fucking loser country that nobody would miss

read this

This hundreds, thousands of people are all North Korean spies?
What kind of joke?

How short sighted of you.

A group protesting in front of the hotel where Donald Trump is staying at night
Loooool

Donald Trump can not sleep with sound of drum! lol

lol

Their runaway will not stop

In front of the hotel where Donald Trump is staying ...lol
youtube.com/watch?v=iN2e8Ic_o5I

What are they doing on the road in front of the hotel? lol

Most Koreans love America more than Japan, Don't worry over minor details like that.

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/pg_2017-06-26-us_image-01-0/

A South Korean woman with a "No USA" placard

even the large part of Americans are anti-Trump.
it comess as no surprise

>Mark Lippert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lippert#Knife_attack

People who have common sense when the President of another country comes in will not protest

where there any trump protestors in numbers in japan?

i can understand that they want to have autonomy from usa otherwise i dont know whats the best best korea policiy is

the japanese abductees is just crazy
imagine a fucking boat coming out of nowhere and kidnapping you forever to teach japanese

What? This is South Korea anti-American protest

I don't know what you want from me. If Koreans
really hate America, does this give happiness to the Japanese?

i meant, where there even a tiny protest-group in japan?ofc i know japan likes trump a lot and ivanka more

>Issei Sagawa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

South Korean tweet that is anti-American
twitter.com/pwoohoung/status/927206376018886656

Hello. Koreans who used American proxy.

Oh my god! Someone... Tweeted! Call the cops! Call the ambulance!! Fuuuck call the army! SOMEBODY TWEETED!!!

Say something, I think OP's English ability is too low to answer these simple questions.

Hello. Japanese who used Japanese proxy.

Yes because if anybody is going to be americas number one bitch, it's got to be Japan.

yea fuck those protestors, most koreans seemed to be pro trump, from the numbers i saw.

lets hope he brings kim to the table

what happend to park and that crazy cult?

do they still run the deep state?

Are you stupid?

Park is in jail. Her cult friend is also in jail. Millions of Koreans protested for weeks and got their wish.

good to hear

I'm not the one who is going to bed at 9am in the morning Takeshi. Take a good look at the mirror and reassess your life goals.

falsed linked

was a beautiful ceremony today

>why anti-usa
Maybe it's because the US treats their country like a pawn in their long-term scheme to control every country ad region in the world? I'm just hazarding a guess here, but maybe independent nations don't want to be treated like bargaining chips.

This picture is terrible.

Why will they do anti-US demonstrations without anti-North Korea demonstrations?

South Korea should be glad we like and support it so much.

The American government treats Korea like a pawn in their ultimate goal of conquering all Asia. Any "aid" America provides Korea is just another step in their master plan and is not actually well-meaning. Our government should stop treating the world as their oyster.

Those guys are the leftist who believe conspiracy theory, so we all hate them. Is there no leftist in Japan?

Are they trampling this...?

WTF I love Corea now

Is there anything more vile than gooks bleating?
(yes, finland)

Oh my gosh!

What are they burning photos of presidents of other countries?
Why do not you burn photos of North Korean leaders?

And you too.

They are surrounded by warmongering states.

Why does he make up?

This.

idk what you getting at,

usa did a lot of bad things

but that south korea didnt lose to north korea in war was a good thing, same if usa wouldnt have pulled out of vietnam then we might have a prosperous south vietnam region

Huh? Japanese people protest North Korea everyday.
However, South Korea is also an enemy of Japan.

I would miss my dramas :C

What is the blue face Donald Trump on the right...?

Even if the second Korean War breaks out, the United States and Japan do not have to help South Korea.
South Korea alone, please fight against North Korea, China, Russia.
North Korea should not shoot missiles towards Japan, please shoot missiles toward South Korea.

>Even if the second Korean War breaks out, the United States and Japan do not have to help South Korea.
Have Japan ever helped Korea in history?
totally zero count, we always don't need to your help.

Are Korean dramas actually good? I have seen clips and they look so shallow and corny.

←can not understand

By the way, this is a picture of the Donald Trump that the Japanese painted. ↓

scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/16123973_159035121255745_6470593111616651264_n.jpg

>Have Japan ever helped Korea in history?

Yes.

Battle of Baekgang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baekgang

First Sino-Japanese War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War

Russo-Japanese War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

1997 Asian financial crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Asian_financial_crisis

Modernization of Korea in the early 20th century
youtube.com/watch?v=w4fdhAz0VSw
youtube.com/watch?v=D3DOV1PAoiE
geocities.jp/dinetomi76/cyousen.html

Oh, ODA too.
Japan has paid 23 trillion yen to South Korea free of charge so far.
The South Korean government hid it and continued anti-Japanese.

>NK has been threatening to do so for decades
>NK continuously developing stronger weapons against our will
>haven’t so far out of fear of being parking lot’d by US

>US are the warmongers
?

They should surrender themselves to best Korea. Maybe then NK will leave us alone. Koreans are slaves to themselves.

What, do you think foreign policy is charity? Of course you get something out of it. If we pulled out tomorrow and cut all ties how do you think SK would react?

shredder?
I also dislike Donald Trump, but this is terrible indeed.
South Koreans are crazy about their head.

Because they're commies duh

>Battle of Baekgang
it's interfere with Unified Silla not helped, but we win
the war, because japs army are so weak.

>First Sino-Japanese War in 1895
>Russo-Japanese War in 1905
>finally Korean empire swallowed by Japan in 1910
>Modernization of Korea in the early 20th century
is this called help in japan?

>1997 Asian financial crisis
can you specify, explain to me

t. zhang

Good.
Lets close all the military bases an eastern asia and get out of there

>Modernization of Korea in the early 20th century
is this called help in japan?

maybe

Maybe without japan you would have been ruled by russian or china, both commie, bad for you

being ruled by a foreign nations sucks ofc

Koreans love to protest, it's in their nature. Japs are just cucks.

no, korea could to retain independence.
that's why korea supported Japan in t he war to win with china and russia, but jap betrayed us in 1905
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1905

yea, but your country was (a lot) less developed right? So it was up for conquering

Im not sure how expansionist russia, china was at the time regarding korea

sucks ofc, maybe you are right though

>ultimate goal of conquering all Asia.
Are you retarded?
>Any "aid" America provides Korea is just another step in their master plan and is not actually well-meaning. Our government should stop treating the world as their oyster.
>Our government should stop treating the world as their oyster.
OK, you're clearly a proxy

Based gooks

this
also jap women belong to american cock

>Hating Trump and against war
Nothing wrong with this.
I know what you are trying to do Jap. No American beside MAGA retards will get triggered by this
Keep on posting these pictures. You have no life netouyo. lmao

Wrong, I'm no fan of Trump but this is extreme and disrespectful. I know what he is trying to do too but I do feel sometimes like Korea is pretty anti-American (since long before Trump) and it makes me feel like saying "fuck em"

You don't have to have military bases in another country to be friends with them and bring benefits.
Not an argument and also wrong. The Pentagon has outposts all throughout Asia, surrounding all the countries we don't like. What does that sound like to you?

>You don't have to have military bases in another country to be friends with them and bring benefits.
Again, how would these countries react if we left them? It wasn't forced on them, only people who have a legit beef probably are Okinawans.`

>It wasn't forced on them
Hmmm, yeah I remember the famous referendum where all the Koreans agreed to having their peninsula militarized, and the famous German vote 99% in favor to our bases there!

doesn't south korea have the highest suicide rate in the world? they probably want to die without even putting up a fight against NK

>Not an argument and also wrong. The Pentagon has outposts all throughout Asia, surrounding all the countries we don't like. What does that sound like to you?
We pay these countries for basis to react quickly to threats to our allies and the Korean War never ended it's a ceasefire and NK will cross the border as soon as we leave because they started the war. Your English is odd and your arguments reek of anti-US points popular with foreign paid trolls.

Germany and Italy have training bases in the U.S., should I prepare for a new Axos invasion?

Despite Russia always bitching about U.S. bases it never seems to have a problem with it's foreign bases.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_military_bases_abroad

imagine how gleeful you'd be if you could convince your nemesis to give up before you even fight. pretty sure russia did a psyop campaign against us during the cold war and it worked wonders

burger, forgive us.

>Hmmm, yeah I remember the famous referendum where all the Koreans agreed to having their peninsula militarized,
Yeah that happened when NK without asking the Korean people invaded SK causing a UN reaction and leading eventually to a ceasefure
>and the famous German vote 99% in favor to our bases there!
>our
Ahhh yes you believe in 99% votes....totally believable....

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/19/putin-ally-celebrates-winning-98-percent-of-vote-in-a-full-suit-of-medieval-armor/?utm_term=.11747885b7c9

because they are lefty pro-china people including their current president
korea has been a vassal state of china over 1000 years
their enemies are japan and the US military stationed there
good thing is that probably they will unite with north korea and both will be merged into china

100%, the soviet union called the graveyard of nations, they where an evil adversary and usa was compared to it good

vietnam too would be a lot better if usa stayed, maybe they should even have invaded cuba

no worry, your k-pop is extremely popular in burgerland

I also remember all our allies losing their shit, even the staunch anti-American ones when Trump threatened to pull out. They talk shit but they absolutely want us there.

US was never going to be successful in Vietnam short of wiping out the entire population and replacing it.

>extreme
Yes holding a sign saying 'no to trump,no to war' surely is extreme.
What you are saying is basically the same as half of Americans are anti-America.

wasnt there a ceasefire and the usa said that they will counter every type of russian assistance
and that fall short when DEM took office

you sure, that the whole of vietnam had a strong anti us sentiment?

lol that's because k-pop fans bombarded the tweet. I would know, the same thing happened with Babymetal. It's not at all accurate, no one else voted.

Most of it did including the rural south and it only got worse throughout the war. Every time they killed a single vk soldier they created an enemy out of a family. Every time they failed to stop a village from burning or they did it themselves, they created new enemies. They only surpassed what they called the replacement rate a handful of times in all those years and that was largely due to mass bombings of teenagers on the supply chain.

shredding and setting afire pictures of our president, regardless of who it is, is definitely extreme

>What you are saying is basically the same as half of Americans are anti-America.
these days it definitely feels like it

What you have to understand is that NK is not only your issue