What the hell did whites in Africa do to protect their skin from the sun back in the day?

What the hell did whites in Africa do to protect their skin from the sun back in the day?

You always see those pictures of short sleeved whites wearing short shorts in Rhodesia and South Africa. How the hell did these people not all get skin cancer?

Many were farmers too so I could only imagine how much UV's they were exposed to every day, doesnt make sense to me

If you cant fight it hide from it.

You're onto something

They didn't wear sunscreen. That's why they didn't get cancer

Location. LOCATION! Look it up.

sunscreen blocks positive sun rays and allows negative rays to reach you

This.

>dat classic maymay

and by positive and negative I mean good and bad

The ozone wasn't as depleted.

because they would tan during the spring before summer came around.

speaking as a farmer.

Also OP have you ever seen it when a land owner breaks the ground?

You all ways see a fat guy in a suit and tie with a glod shovle or some shit.

I have been working a summer job in a water park in Texas. All day in the sun. Sunscreen is for pussies

Enjoy the skin cancer.

White people just become red in a tropical environment. Not like sunburned red but like a drunk Irish red. I noticed when I went to Hawaii it's how you could tell a tourist from a local.

ALLAHŪ ECKBĀR

It's not sun exposure that is bad. In fact, there are many papers on pubmed that sorta get black balled because they claim sun may be beneficial for D3 annd help prevent other forms of cancer.

What is bad isn't the tan, it is the burn. That is why places like Portland Oregon have just as high rate of skin cancer compared to places like Hawaii, despite drastically reduced sun exposure.

In short, it's the sun burn that is bad, not necessarily the sun exposure. Otherwise everyone would be dead in California and Hawaii. Get sun, just don't h get burnt. Build a tan gradually, don't go get fried continuously to get resistance to being burnt.

Sunscreen causes skin cancer faggot.

You're a stupid nigger tier Facebook feed nigger lover.

Some forms of Zinc sunscreens have been found to be bad. It's the sun burn that causes dna damage that is bad. However, gradual sun and melanin production aren't bad, so getting a tan is not bad so long as your dumb ass doesn't go out and turn in to a lobster in order to get that tan...

You filthy fucking nigger. I don't know you, but I honestly want to fight you. You anywhere near the PNW? I want to kill you.

Because skin cancer is not caused by exposure to the sun. This is a jewish lie, exposure to sun produces testosterone, and wearing sunscreen blocks the good sunrays. Putting shitton of chemicals on your skin is what will give you skin cancer, and will decrease testosterone, making men complacent and effeminate. Don't buy into the skin cancer bullshit

>You filthy fucking nigger. I don't know you, but I honestly want to fight you. You anywhere near the PNW? I want to kill you.
That escalated quickly
Who the fuck gets this mad in a conversation over fucking sunscreen?

THIS it's the Jews you guys

That's BS. It's tanning that's the jewish lie. Look at Hollywood and tanning culture as proof.

Sunscreen is a Christian savior.

Well tanning is bad too, particularly tanning booths. Do you suppose the tanning craze is so popular because of white guilt, do people want to look dark so they don't feel white shame? Also, tanning just to tan is bretty dumb i agree. But catching a natural tan while out fishing or hiking or whatever is completely fine and healthy, the fearmongering from the media about "muh skin cancer" is what sells sunscreen. People live in fear, and fear sells best. But people have lived for millenia without having skin cancer issues, imo it has to do with the average shitty diet of americans, it's not the sun that'll give u cancer, it's those toxic chemicals they put on that literally get absorbed by the pores on your skin, slowly poisoning you over time. Coca-cola, fast food and processed food, skin products, all that shit WILL inevitably give you cancer if you don't take care of yaself

Dubs

Jezus christ

tanning is a jewish lie...
go to bed boys

That guy

But the Jews make sunscreen... C'mon man i thought Sup Forums was supposed to be redpilled. Shame on you.

Dubs

>whites in Africa

Go to bed.

Kek told me to re-roll to prove my faith.

>what is colonialism
>what is an immigrant

>You filthy fucking nigger. I don't know you, but I honestly want to fight you. You anywhere near the PNW? I want to kill you.

This is your mind on redpill overdose.

Yeah, that's why your skin is literally burned when you wear it, right?

Oh wait. No. It's not. Fucking tinfoils.

This, I've only had a sun burn once and I was like 8, now I only turn tan.

They got fuckloads of skin cancer. Those climates are not suited to the White Man.

Fucking sun tans you crazy....

Shade chill bros never get all crazy.

Your melanin levels are reaching nigger proportions and you can no longer control yourself.

Seek shade, have a cool beverage, everything will be OK.

hats.

look at australia, the sun here is way more intense. people from older generations (people that went outside) all got skin cancer.

Welcome to America 2016.