I NEED MORE HAPPENINGS

I'm done with this global tiptoeing. When are the real happenings going to go down? Like the big big happenings? Kek WWlll needs to happen now. NOW!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN KEK!!!!

patience, brother.

RNC and Olympics are soon. It will be a shitfest.

You need to pray to succ, not kek, for happenings

who would even fight in world war 3?

when olympic?

We've been spoiled lately. Sometimes there is happening lulls of months or even YEARS.

Don't let my thread die then

It's not like one day there's total peace and the next one nukes flying everywhere. Wars need escalation and oy vey, has there been a lot of escalating tension lately. Just browse the front page, it's a happening after happening. Give it a while, it's coming.
PRAISE KEK

check these numbers.

kek has been stingy with the dubs lately. perhaps he is withholding or perhaps he is saving up for something big???

I don't want WWIII
I want a god damn crusade

I put September 2017, the German Elections, as the last chance anything can be resolved peacefully in Europe

People at the moment are saying "Yeah things are bad, but there are elections coming up, there is a chance this great man can save me"

I would still put Trump in the White House because someone who is at the very least not anti-white needs to be in control of the United States.

There needs to be civil war in Europe before anything good can happen

Lord KEK hear our humble please. With these quads let WWIII be unleashed. The quads represent the four horsemen of the apocalypse that will ride across the land, destroy our enemies, and provide years of lasting freedom and peace. Let it be so oh Lord KEK.

same thing

It will occur

Commence the Crusades.

Succ is literally nigger tier meme.

Literally as bad as fucking spongegar and day boi

Fucking idiots

You do not demand anything of Kek.

Don't worry, happening soon.

WW3 WILL BE FOUGHT WITH MEME MAGIC
KEK WILLS IT

my digits confirm the end is nigh
praise be to kek