/heem/

News:

Yoel and Blaydes won

Luke, you've just been brutally heem'd, wake up to recover, go on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDEqaAV5ZSc
youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw
youtube.com/watch?v=XZEMUXdCpx8
youtube.com/watch?v=76-KTVPm7XA
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_POfToaVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Donald J. Trump and Fuck /heem/. That's my blunt message.

it starts here.

you faggots might not realise this, but this board is ground zero for the public perception of mma fighters. all these shitty one-liners like "luke cuckhold", calling him autistic, and collage images of him being knocked out... you are literally ruining his career by meming this shit into reality. now le fucking reddit will pick up on this and start shitting on luke and calling him a salty cuck loser. then the parasitic mma media will parrot that opinion, and eventually luke himself will be bombarded with YOUR shitty screencaps of his face looking stupid after he gets knocked out on social media.

his balding will accelerate. what do you think the women in his life think of him after seeing him get dropped for what feels like the fifth time in a row? you will ruin everything this man has. are you fucking happy now?

Maybe he shouldnt train at a meme gym. Maybe he should rely on that Check Hook that gets him KTFOed. Maybe he should learn his chin isnt too great time to tuck it in. Its his own fault for not fixing his mistakes in his fighting game and not improving. He deserves his mistakes and should commit sepukku if hes such a samurai.

In the Souza fight in Strikeforce he was winning by landing massive combos and Souza did almost nothing. But everytime Jacare landed a right hand it wobbled Luke.

ONE THING

Why isnt anyone blaming Henri Hooft's shit coaching?

Where can i watch the whole event the morning after? Is there anywhere its reliably uploaded to?

I DON'T KNOW WHY

I was against the idea of Mayweather doing MMA but if the rumors that he's been training MMA for the last couple of years are true then Fuck it I want to see him fight in the UFC.

Sure

ufc.tv

Enjoy!

watchwrestling.uno

MMA-Core

Fuck, Conor, did you burn through that money so fast?

Is /box/ literally retarded?

mark

Only a downie would think for even a second Mayweather would take an MMA. You got an extra chromosome bud?

Pillowtap is a dead sport don't link that shit to us /heem/ patricians

Still can't believe Luke got heemed so savagely.

Hello is this Karolina thread?

Getting this butt hurt over a post.

>mfw can't even do this in the UK because of wank BT

fill this thread boys or it might get deleted

heem is a KK general

He grabbed his unconscious head by the hair to get a better shot damn

There are dozens of guys with harder low kicks than McGregor.

Boxers shit all over MMA fighters in punching power. The gloves do virtually nothing. It's also much more popular than MMA and will remain so until the forseeable future.

Got heem'd the same brutal way by Vitor and Bisgoat too

McGregor hardly throws any lowkicks

>mcgregor knocks out everybody in the UFC besides some spic with autism
>fights a geriatric Floyd
>Floyd doesn't even flinch at his hardest shots

Why are MMA "fighters" so weak?

Rockhold could beat Romero in a rematch. Prove me wrong. All the has to do is not get hit by a bomb through shitty defense and actually push the pace on this guy without fear.

That's why he doesn't throw them THAT hard.

Canner was scared to get KOd by an old, broken handed boxer so he throw slappy punches.

Also, these guys spend half their times hugging/rolling on the ground. You know the shit Kenny Bayless freaks out over.

>The gloves do virtually nothing
Posted like somebody who doesn't know what he's Posting about. Why do boxers fight with different oz gloves?

Prime Johny would Heem Romero.

>virtually

Also, comissions are ignorant. It's mostly to evoke the image of protecting the athletes.

I'm pretty sure most of you faggots don't even practice martial arts.

Especially the ones who shitposts about their father figures.

>ywn get punched by Rose in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=NDEqaAV5ZSc

when has Romero ever had a size advantage? im curious

>5'10
>90kg
>taekwondo black belt
>2 years navy
I would heem you back to siberia

So what does Rockhold do now that he became the biggest cuck in the UFC? Go to LHW?

Does anyone have webm of Israel?

>prove you wrong
ok, here

>tkd
lol
>navy
b8

If you would pick Karolina in the rematch with Rose you are the worst kind of cazzie.

What is it with these champions?
Weidman, Rockhold... it's almost like some kind of curse or something. They become champ and just can't win anything anymore.

Rockhold vs Weidman II...

At UFC 226...

IN A RETIREMENT MATCH

It's a big boy thread bro. Get your meme martial art outta here manlet.

>Weidman
He had three title defenses bro.

>Weidman,
usada
>Rockhold..
cuts too much weights leaving his chin susceptible to getting heemed

Is there a fighter with worse recovery than Rockhold? Before he's totally out he just sits up with hands down with his chin totally exposed

>>Why is he talking all this trash if he has no intention of putting out? He knows he'd get fucked.

0-1 in MMA doesn't change a Boxing record. And for $100m+ I think a nigger would.

can I get Romero's body as a natty?

How many percent of /heem/ do you think actually practice a martial art?

Yoel either baited the check hook or he anticipated it. That was a very calculated strike.

hoy amigo, there's only one place for a visayan in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw

10 years muay thai and boxing here lad.

and gets heemed by romero and mousasi who were (at the time) not championship material yet.
Also he needed like a year to recover from his KO loss against luke.

5'10 isn't a "manlet" you fucking moron, i suggest you kys and rid the world of your stupidity

Floyd won't fight MMA. Conor will take him down and beat him up within 1 minute. It will be exactly like Gall v Punk. Nobody is gonna pay to see that, at least in the boxing match you had delusional Conor fans who thought he could last and people wanting to see if he could have any kind of success against Floyd. Floyd in the octagon is just a nothing fight.

What are you implying?

did tyson pedro just give tony ferguson the blueprint to beat that sambo meme guy?

Ding dong the the douche is dead!

he double jabbed after a thigh punch leading up to it
rockhold btfo by thigh punch cheekiness

weak b8

so if you take issue with someone saying above average height makes you a manlet that's bait? stop fucking responding to me

Dipshit McCuck fans that paid to watch him Box will pay to watch him beat up Floyd in MMA

For $100m+ or whatever Floyd would make he'd be happy to get taken down and tap for that much money that does 0 to his undefeated boxing record.

For him it's about deciding whether a loss would reduce his lifetime and residual income by the amount he would earn in the fight. If he can continue to sell boxing merchandise and have a promotion with an MMA loss on his record he'd do it. It's for money not for you, idiot. Don't reply to me with your neanderthal shit again you brainlet fag.

either way you can see by how he leaned to his right that he knew that that check hook was coming

and people think he doesnt have good timing or isnt skilled lmao

you put 'navy' down like it's anything.
literally where they send the retards in the adf
Unless you're a clearance diver....lmao
also tkd is meme as fuck, you'll get knocked the fuck out using it irl
stick to your tap tournaments lad

>above average height
hahaha where? ireland where they're all 3ft leprechauns maybe

probably a hapa. tkd, meme army, thinks being a manlet is tall, autistic posts

t. fat neet

like i care what you think

10 years muay thai and boxing bro. I'd probably kill you irl, you fags rock up all the time 'imma black belt tkd' then start crying after your first check hehehe

>5'10 isn't a "manlet" you fucking moron

>10 years muay thai and boxing bro
t. pic related

blackbelt in kyokushinkai and currently doing full contact kickboxing. I'll probably bitch out in a real fight though

See

Yoy can all heem me but i can fuck but your whore mothers

bro you're 5'10, sit back down on your booster seat

kyokushin is a meme desu

because anthony johnson being such a beast has made people think hooft is legit despite him having zero other good fighters

whats that even mean
fought on the siam2sydney card heaps, trained at tiger and heaps of lesser known gyms in Thailand every year.
t.scout hall taekwondo manlet hitting adidas ping pong bats with 10 year old girls

ashihara is where its at

explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=XZEMUXdCpx8

emmet v stephens who you got

absolute trash

Caring about literally who fights is the most casual thing you can do

stephens, emmett is meh

Years don't really matter man. I picked up mma a year ago with breakdancing backround and I comfortably rolling with some guys who have ten and close to 8 years in their mma training. I am not even devoutly going to gym.

It's about talent my nigga. You can see ufc fighters with 15yrs and perform like bums. No going to gookland will help you.

. youtube.com/watch?v=76-KTVPm7XA

A decent boxer in his own right, Tuivasa’s dad is Samoan and his mum is Aboriginal. They were never together when he was younger, so Tuivasa grew up spending plenty of time at various friends and relatives houses.
“I had about six different houses at one time all over Western Sydney,” he says.

“It was hard for me, I was a white kid in a brown family, so I had to fight for what I wanted, or just to be accepted. There was a hard time during my teens where I didn’t know who I was, asking ‘why am I this? Why am I that?’

I was young when I practised karate and I think that the quality depends on the gym. I didn't like not being able to punch in the face,but the kicks are legit. Kickboxing and Thai boxing are way better martial arts though

gyms different to the real thing lad.
watch your energy die in your first fight from the adrenalin dump

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_POfToaVY

Official verson lads

I think in terms of a striking base for MMA or Kickboxing, Muay Thai is better than any style of Karate. However, as a martial art on its own, Karate is absolutely fine depending on the instructor. Protip: Goju Ryu and Kyokushin schools in which the instructors teach you how to manipulate the GI is the best type of Karate instruction.If the instructor teaches you Kata only as a black belt and makes you focus on Kihon as a beginner, even better. Karate is a meme for MMA even with Wonderboy and Machida as mascots but in the streets, it can be just as useful as boxing or muay thai.

t. Goju Ryu black belt

ITT: fat neets lie to other fat neets + a military veteran

A couple of things i have to say
Kim's chin is made of steel
and Romero was on roids

+an angry manlet you mean

tkd manlet still seething

How is Tiger Muay Thai? I have a teammate who trained at Tiger before and he said the training there is intense. Some of my teammates have trained in Thailand as well and they told me some gyms have bags that feel much harder.

Been training for about a year btw.

That fight made me kinda sad for Hunto desu

>tfw derailed the entire thread into shitposting simply by saying that no one here practices martial arts