Why are niggers so stupid?

/pol you know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk
youtube.com/watch?v=QXfXbCLoS6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know much about Florida, but isn't that just an alligator gar?

Yes, even fucking leafs are smarter than niggers

Because they don't have owners to teach them anymore.

>i'm too stupid to watch river monster with the brit faggot fishing all day

Oh Muh Gawd
Itz an Aligator Fish!

They don't have a curiousity of the world around them, the world outside of their ghettos just doesn't exist to them.

Race war NOW

That is a freaky looking fish tho

>Likisha
How the fuck they even come up with such ghetto names? do they do it on purpose to deprive a child of any hope of life beyond of a perpetual nigging?

>They don't have a curiousity of the world around them, the world outside of their ghettos just doesn't exist to them.
They don't have the mental capacity to understand things exist beyond their universe.

Ive shot one with a .22 once, was kinda cool.

Florida here. If you seen the shit here, you'd think it was experiments gone wrong too. LOVEBUG FUCKING SHITS

Aren't those fishes known for being exterminating the local population of fishes and raping their woman, also I think they were introduced from the middle east hmm

Who wants to be "successful" and "prosperous?" Nigga plz, das sum wite ppl sheit

Yes. They're also kind of ok to eat.

We don't even really have those in my country yet and I know what it is.
Thanks River Monsters.

Aren't they invasive to the point of being everywhere in the US now?

I know what you're talking about but it isn't the alligator gar, gars are native to North America.

I think what you're talking about is an invasive species that was introduced by accident, I think it might be the African Carp? Not completely sure though.

>Why are niggers so stupid?
literally genetics. Africans just plane and simply have a low IQ and that's all there is to it.

This

The nigger is being clever found out how to use the process of elimination.

In his mind, it can't possibly be evolution that's cause that fish to have that shape.
And the bible ain't ever taught him about fish with alligator jaws.
So the next best likelihood is da Evil Government experimenting.

You should congratulate him. It's actually smart for someone that dumb.

>lil fish pussy

kek fucking nignogs are entertaining as hell. When the day of the rope comes, I say we keep a few in zoos.

RMC Découverte p

>Aren't they invasive to the point of being everywhere in the US now?
No, they need warm water.

If only. They're one of the few species known to eat Asian carp (an actual non-native invasive species) frequently in the US. I'd love to see a few thousand transplanted into the Mississippi and Ohio rivers.

>his
>him
That's clearly a Ghostbuster though

Hey now, I've caught several in the white river NW AR well outside of that map.

Gar aren't but fucking Asian Carp are.

My friends all think I'm racist for saying that individual races might have broadly similar characteristics.

Probably just hybrids when a gator got his freak on with some little fish pussy.

Yeah because transplanting a predator species to deal with an invasive one has always worked out well in the past.

The gov't is still working on the nig gar fish. It carries a gun and definitely doesn't congregate in schools

They decimate the bass population in the lake I fish. Every time I catch one I bash it's head with a rock and leave it for the birds.

She had to use a computer to post this, she could have Googled "aligator fish" and found out what it was. I just don't know what to believe anymore Sup Forums

A culture of ignorance has been built up over the last several decades, designed to reward stupidity and acting "gangsta" and punish anyone who tries to break the mold and "act white."

Same with most posts on Sup Forums.

no, i think you are thinking of asian carp and or snakeheads. Alligator Gar are natives

Don't go swimming in Florida

Reminds me of the episode of the wire where two of the hoods drive outside of Baltimore and the one can't grasp why they lose radio reception of the local hip hop station. He never questioned on any level as to how or why Baltimore-specific programming was emitted by stereos 24 hours a day.

>Likisha

Wtf is that name? Is that even a word?

No they aren't. Do not listen to this idiot he clearly hasn't had Gar before. THEY FUCKING TASTE LIKE RUBBER! DO YOU WANT TO EAT RUBBER?

Map seems slightly off considering we have them in South Carolina.

It's weird that they pick these names specifically because they don't sound white, yet ignore all the cool-sounding legitimate African names out there.

A lot of the old southern niggers will eat them. They'll rub mustard on them, or soak them in milk for a while before cooking. Supposedly takes some of the taste away. Also, it's the red part of the flesh that makes them taste terrible, if you filet them correctly, and keep to the white flesh I hear they're not too bad.

You're thinking of the bighead and silver carp from Asia. We have those fuckers everywhere. I'm an avid fishermen, there are billions of those fuckers in my local waterways.

Asian carp

Get out there and do your part, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk

They live across the American south. I see them all the time in Texas and they have even gotten stuck on my property after floods. It's like not knowing what a catfish or alligator is.

Why must Americans shoot everything?
Fish, classrooms, niggers

I don't know how they can do it. There isn't anything I love more than jumping into an extremely cold pond or creek after spending half a day hiking, and I'm talking about Ohio where it doesn't even get nearly as hot as Florida.

It's funny, because all of my best friends either did not have such thoughts or became redpilled real quick. Hell, just last week, my bro at school and I were discussing how to reduce the black population, or at least diminish their numbers to a severe degree. Helped that he was mugged by a dindu, so now he has no reservations about such topics.

lol we all swim in Florida. Gator attacks are relatively rare, and gar attacks are almost unheard of. At worst, a gar might mistake your foot for a fish and shred you up a little.

>try to find pic with jeremy's british tier teeth
>can't
I swear this dude got them fixed

>video unavailable

I'm a nigerian

My african-american coworker asked me for "real" african names to give his child

So I suggested authentic nigerian names (Haruna, Pankan, Kwashi, Imoko, Chika, Azuka, Tai, Koma, Nene, Aya, Osadu, Ikimi, Sada, etc.)

They cackled and said "das sum ooga booga congo shiet"

I later learned the unfortunate child was named "LaTasha", yes in that exact spelling

Urban trash like to flood out into the country to dumb trash, abandon animals and make trouble for country people. The retards will get drunk and walk along the banks of the river and shoot everything in site and during floods they bring their water toys out and get oil on your property. It's always nice when the police turn a blind eye so you can run them off.

There are so many rotting carp carcasses littered around my local fishing holes. It smells like a fucking concentration camp.

mutant niggers?

I am not all surprised his came from Peoria.

>Invasive species
>jump out of water due to boat motors

Couldn't you make some sort of net boat and just selectively trawl them out of the rivers? They're edible, right?

I mean, there's got to be some good money in harvesting something so monumentally dumb (until of course, selective survival takes over and reduces the population to only those carp who don't leap from the water.)

Even if you didn't want to process them as human food you could just grind them down into animal feed.

Funny, Nigerian names are exactly what I had in mind. Your names just roll off the tongue and have a great feel to them.

First wolf dogs! Now this?! Oh lawd!!!!

Kek

T. Aligator

Topkek, right there.
What this world needs is the benevolent instruction of a colonial master.

You're talking about the asian carp I believe. They live in a lot of east american rivers and like to jump into people's fishing boats and hit the occupants at pretty high speeds, not to mention eating all the food in the ecosystem and outbreeding other fish.
>captcha: select all images with rivers

If you build dams, Won't they shred the carps away when they try to pass the Turbines? This is a problem we have in Canada: Fish migration that got disturbed by Dams.

Your question should be "why are americans só stupid?"

They're actually supposed to not be bad, but North American fishermen overlook them due to the Carp stigma. The asian population around here fucking loves em though.

A gar or a dindu?

We don't usually eat pests

That thing is as much an "alligator fish" as her kind are "people".

Nice I live in Louisiana. I'll go find some

How about Homer Simpsons style? youtube.com/watch?v=QXfXbCLoS6A

I never said people were fishing for carp. They're an invasive species, so they'll be where other fish live, thus leaving the hapless fishermen to get slapped in the face with a big-ass fish while trying to catch other non-pest fish.

Most of those sound Japanese

Are Nigerians honorary Asians?

niggers are infamous for being superstitious

white man devil work made that fish

>keep a few in zoos
Please dont do that, then the women anthropomorphise them and BLM happens.

>also I think they were introduced from the middle east hmm
Alligator gars are indigenous.

makes you think huh
damn
whoa
wtf is weather racist???
i hate wind now :(((

see

They're mean as shit too. You have to be creative to catch them.

I used to catch them at Jackson Adam in Jackson, GA all the time. The porch monkeys would too but instead of releasing them like I did, they'd fill a stringer with them and take them home to eat.

If i was this guy I wouldn't put an alligator gar's mouth near my dick like that. Just seems like a funny youtube vid waiting to happen

>ADF detected

Sorry I misread your post.

For the longest time I thought Naomi was a Japanese name. Are Jews honorary Asians as well?

fresh oc

as far from sounding white as possible.

well done

What do you think thier pussy feels like inside?

You can find them from the kentucky lake, to the Mississippi, even to Texas. Not just Florida leaf bro

kek
saved

Cotton

He's talking about the cobra snakehead. They can chomp a largemouth bass in half. Puerto Ricans brought them in Florida as pets, then released them in the ponds.

>try to find pic with jeremy's british tier teeth
got one

It's like these idiots don't know how sailships work.

Soo dirty.
Top kek