Where were you when white people got eternally BTFO

Dude from Into the Badlands has something to say about whitewashing.

part 1

>Interviewer: Definitely, I really got that sense too. As far as the genre of martial arts shows, or shows involving fighting, you’re show is probably the only one out there right now: there is Iron Fist, however, but I saw that several critics were saying that Into The Badlands is a cure for how bad Iron Fist is.

>Wu: (laughing) yeah, at first I was nervous about the competition. But now I kind of feel bad for them, because they are getting slammed so hard. It’s one thing to be bad or whatever about the martial arts, it is still something that a lot of people put a lot of effort into, so to get slammed like that – I’ve definitely worked on projects where I’ve been on that end of the stick before and so it kind of sucks. I’m happy for us but at the same time kind of feel bad for them, but [simultaneously] it’s like if you’re going to do a martial arts show, then you’ve got to step the fuck up.

part 2

>Interviewer: And also the controversy or cultural appropriation issue of how they could have went with an Asian American lead –

>Wu: Yeah but you know what, I think that’s people going a little too precocious on that because originally the character was written white – it wasn’t like it was a whitewashing thing. It’s not like you are talking about a “Ghost in the Shell issue,” right? And I still don’t actually buy the Ghost in the Shell whitewashing issue either, and I certainly don’t buy into the cultural appropriation bullshit because that’s saying [for Iron Fist] that “only Asians are allowed to do martial arts” then that means only black people can play basketball and rap? That means Jeremy Lin shouldn’t be playing basketball? And Eminem shouldn’t be rapping? That’s bullshit, you know. So I know Asian Americans are angry, but they should calm down and choose the correct fight in that case – I agree that Marvel missed the chance of doing something interesting and casting against the race – they could have done that – and that would have given them some credit, but they didn’t, so what are you going to do about it? I think the important thing is that everyone learned a lesson from that – including people that weren’t involved, so I think we just need to move forward, that’s all.

Fuck off, there are already two race whining threads

>white people blown the fuck out
??

ok now i want to watch Into the Badlands. Dude seems based af. How many seasons so far?

well white people are always the one crying bout white people. So a certain type of white people is getting BTFO

As apposed to the hundreds of white whining threads.

people are still falling for this manufactured controversy?

Hollywood is shit. From top to bottom.

The only people that actually have a problem with """"whitewashing"""" is SJWs and we already know they're the scum of the earth that try to cause issues wherever issues aren't present
And they dont really care about whitewashing they just want attention

Daredevil Season 1 > Chink show

I wonder how he feels now that the world's greatest martial artists are Brazilians and white men

that's too much. nvm

Shouldn't asians be grateful that they didn't cast asians in a shit movie and a shit TV show because hollywood would use that as proof that asian leads don't sell.

It's 10 episodes so far you ADD monkey

What is the goal of race dividing? If people want it so bad why don't we just bring back segregation laws?

There is literally a quote later in the article where he says calling Iron Fist "whitewashing" is absurd because that stigmatizes that the people who can do martial arts are Asians.

OP is a fucking idiot who is trying to cause a stir. Move along.

weimerica

ther's no goal, only jewish nature
the chosen ones are just nuts

people do want segregation. it's called voting for trump. im tired of all this race mixing

>post a subject header that contradicts the post content
Is this a new form of trolling?

>people still ignoring the fact that iron fist is a white guy in the comic book

Get me off this ride

>whitewashing is bad!
>but it's OK to change the races of white characters

please explain to me what on earth trump has to do with race

walls and muslim bans. he's doing gods work

SJWs and we already know they're the scum of the earth

can we please view people as people and not stereotypes dude?

Yeah, I didn't get that impression at all. OP is a baiting faggot. If anything, he rightfully called out the "cultural appropriation" babies.
So, dumb people.

>you're

Based Danny Wu

Knew the man was based when he was in that fucking RZA kung fu movie

>it’s like if you’re going to do a martial arts show, then you’ve got to step the fuck up.
Fuckin' A right. I still don't understand how you can do Daredevil's fucking awesome fight scenes and then do a show based on a skilled Martial Artist who's actor can't convincingly fight to save his life.

yes

To keep us busy and divided so we don't start looking into (((them))) and start asking questions as to why everyone is getting fucked in the ass while the 1% just laughs straight to the bank. Keep the population dumb, angry and always busy with the next big thing so you can lord over them like good little goys.

>It’s one thing to be bad or whatever about the martial arts, it is still something that a lot of people put a lot of effort into, so to get slammed like that – I’ve definitely worked on projects where I’ve been on that end of the stick before and so it kind of sucks. I’m happy for us but at the same time kind of feel bad for them, but [simultaneously] it’s like if you’re going to do a martial arts show, then you’ve got to step the fuck up.
Based fucking Wu, the man is right and this part of the reason why I think Into the Badlands is miles better than Iron Fist, it has some of the best action choreography on TV right now and you can tell the actors - regardless of race - have actually stepped the fuck up and put some effort into their roles, even MK.

I wish it was more popular, the action is top notch, setting is weird but interesting, granted the plot is pants on head retarded but it's easy enough for normalfags to follow.