HEY /POL! CUT OUT THE OKIE DOKE!

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-07-17/obama-condemns-attack-on-baton-rouge-officers

"We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda. We need to temper our words and open our hearts ... all of us"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/politics/obama-baton-rouge-shootings-of-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=CJnKrgTdKZY
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/sep/07/barack-obama/what-obama-said-about-islamic-state-jv-team/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKIE

>"We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda. We need to temper our words and open our hearts ... all of us"

"They're killing us!"

Basically it's a polite way to say "I don't give a damn, let the next president deal with this shit."

Obama is a faggot.

You spilled the beans screaming that he's a globalist puppet all the time, so he got orders to stay undercover now. He still endorses BLM and meets with their representatives.

You can't just flip flop on issues like that, Mr. President

Don't use inflammatory language you fucking racist crackers!!!

IF IF IF IF IF IF LOOSE TALK!

>no no please inflammation bad
>infection good
>T. Obamanella

>We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda.
didn't he just a week ago turn a funeral for cops killed by a domestic terrorist into a soap box for the exact rhetoric and agenda he's now condemning?

PHYSICIAN - HEAL THYSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=jd_tsrd5cZY

Maybe this could have been stopped before it started if our Commander in Chief and the media hadn't given disproportionate coverage to non-black on black killings. and made them national headlines, giving the agitators reason enough to bus in dial-a-mobs.

Ok Obama, you start

OKIE DOKE

>>>>>>"""accusations"""

Dude was a fucking walking BLM/KANGZ meme comes to life. Fuck you Obongo, you nigger inciting faggot.

You fucking dumbasses, read the article and you'll see he actually said shit that supports our cause

>"We as a nation have to be loud and clear that nothing justifies attacks on law enforcement"
>"Attacks on police are an attack on all of us and the rule of law that makes society possible"

>p-please give up your guns or I'll cry and act frumpy on tv again!

>We need to temper our words

says the shit eating nigger that supports BLM.

Fuck you nigger

> We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda
that is ironic coming from a guy who's been using gun massacres as a point to further his own agenda, fucking hypocrite.

Yeah, and it's called backpedaling after you worked with the media to highlight a small handful of non-black on black violence to create heightened racial tensions and dead cops.

He was wagging his finger at us about every other black who died to cops until cops started getting targeted. Now he wants to take the moral high ground. Fuck him, he started this.

THAT TWEET WAS PROVOCATIVE!

OKIEDOKE

To elaborate, it's the fucking media shills that are making Obama look worse than he is (which ironically I didn't think was that was possible but he's doing something almost right for once)

He also stated his "full support for police officers in Baton Rouge and law enforcement across the country"

"This has happened far too often, and I have spent a lot of time with law enforcement this past week."

"What I want you to know today is the respect and the gratitude of the American people for what you do to us"

"Round the clock news cycles and social media amplifies these divisions"

"We need what we saw in Dallas this week as a community came together to restore order and peace"

>edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/politics/obama-baton-rouge-shootings-of-police/ Watch the fucking video, don't read the shitty media summary

>Ok guys, don't do that thing that I do, or else

>We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda
Is this supposed to be ironical?

Like we give a shit what he says anymore. Blow it out your ass Obama.

Fucking this.

I am sick and tired of this race baiting nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJnKrgTdKZY

He's not pushing it any further though, stop promoting the idea that he is because that'll just get more cops shot because niggers think he's on their side right now

>We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda.

Says the nigger that tried to cry about gun control at the funerals for police officers

God I hate this nigger

If you don't like Obama you must be an uneducated racist!!!!!

He's being neutral, that shit applies to both sides here. Either side will use it to justify their own autism

Fucking hypocrite.

Does anyone really thinks this nigga gives a shit about cops being killed? He's out the door in a few months, he's basically doing the bare minimum when it comes to trying to keep the peace, he wouldn't give a shit if one hundred cops died tomorrow, he'll just show up to one memorial service and then immediately move on.

the only good cop is a dead cop

>platitudes: the speech

>We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda

>WHITES NEED TO LISTEN BETTER
>ALL WHITES ARE RACIST
>WHITES MUST PAY
>BLACKS ARE ALL INNOCENT BUT WHITES ARE EVIL

This nigger can't go away soon enough.

Wait a second, you mean to tell me that Obama didn't give a teary eyed speech about banning guns?

Color me shocked!

Are you stupid? Obama, and anyone with a PR department, say those things all the time. His actions show that he's all in with identity politics and black power.

So what do blacks think of him now saying attacking police in reprehensible?

stupid dumb nigger scum

blow it out your ass

He says the same thing.

Every

Damn

Time

>MUH SOUL SEARCHING

Has Obama shilling been outsourced to Australia?

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU B-B-B-BELIEVED ALL TH-TH-THAT?

You don't know what the fuck "our" cause is. Do you actually think we want to leave peacefully with blacks in a world where people believe that race relations can be good?

What's happening now is proof positive that diversity is fucking shit. This is good not bad.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF F IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

If I wasn't lazy and not wanting to get revved up and pissed off I'd go and find cases of inflammatory rhetoric, careless accusations and all that from this president.

Not related to this shooting but reminder he called ISIS Junior Varisty team back in 2014: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/sep/07/barack-obama/what-obama-said-about-islamic-state-jv-team/

Obama caused this and so much more. He belongs in prison.

Here's some inflammatory language.

FUCK YOU KING NIGGER

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Funny how Obama can go around race-baiting about poor little tray-tray and indirectly causing riots and protests across the country and siding with a black terrorist organization that has led to innocent whites, including police officers, being murdered. And that's all okay.

But people start reacting negatively to the dindu-nuffins pet-project that obama has been a part of? Oh, well now YOU WHITE PEOPLE need to calm down and not do anything.

We're talking about this incident specifically you ignorant retard, how fucking hard is it to comprehend that he's decided not to keep pushing the BLM shit

retard faggots like you will sit down when the men stand up

He shouldn't of started fuck boy. I love aussies but you can fuck right off and die friend.

Maybe it could have stopped after the Ferguson trial, if he went on TV and said "We looked over all the evidence and trial proceedings (which they did) and justice was served. The evidence doesn't support the 'hands up don't shoot' narrative". before he let the city burn.

watch
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/politics/obama-baton-rouge-shootings-of-police/
&
at the same time it's awsome.

Obama has the mentality of a child. He's trying to be like Shaun King now, oh heh heh oh no I didn't advocate for this shit for months, years, since Ferguson and the white washing of George Zimmerman's skin, I didn't meet the BLM leaders praise them heh heh heh. We all remember. We all know what he really thinks. He won't even be able to live in this country after November. Justice would be the people oppressed in ISIS territory he let exist stone him to death.

Just because it's blowing up in his face right before an election and he doesn't want an incoming president to undo the liberal agenda.
They just wanted the blacks to feel disenfranchised to motivate them to get off their asses in November and vote Dem.
Now his shit is going to have the opposite effect and motivate enraged whites.

Sad truth here? As much as we all hate king nigger, Clinton will be 500 times worse. Perhaps maybe [REDACTED]

>It's now more educated to embrace the things that keep you separate. Then demonize other race for doing absolutely nothing.

Is this... the mental illness?! THE FUCKING MEMES JACK

he should be addressing his people. they are ones killing cops....

Yes we all need to calm down while they kill of the PoPos & whitie.

>We don't need inflammatory rhetoric.

Trayvon Martin was muh son, cool bomb clockmed.

I wonder if Bush jr will do a jig a the funeral
this time.

>We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda. We need to temper our words and open our hearts ... all of us

As long as they don't go against what you said first, right Barrack?

they need to add some ebola spin to this shit. remember when everybody in north america was collectively freaking out, thought we were all going to die from african super aids. its not likely they magically starting beating the disease over there but the big media just did a convienient ebola blackout. then everybody stopped talking about it. not that im making light of this shit but they could maybe drop some of the sensational headlines back a page or two. lightly censor things. which im not usually ever a proponent of but clearly all this shit is getting people riled up. and stop fucking covering blm marches everywhere. its just a bunch of entitled black women and white sjws sitting in the middle of the road.

Fucking Amen. I feel like Hillary needs [REDACTED].

Cuck alert!!!!!!!!!!!11

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

Get gassed kike. I'm allowed to say that, my gf is jewish

This President guy is appropriating my culture.

He looks like a nigger, and acts like a nigger, so stop talking like a white man.

Gunfire related deaths of police officers are up 94% so far this year, although the total number of dead cops is down 3%

"punish your enemies" Obama isnt pushing it too far?

Sublime

Don't click link. It's some shitty nigger music.

>We need what we saw in Dallas this week

I know I'm taking just this bit out of context, but imo that's not a wise thing to say. The whole sentence could be interpreted like "look what good came from killing cops in Dallas"

Although it is certainly "politically incorrect" to say it. It has been know to science for a very long time that niggers are not human beings at all.

Dude actually listen to him though. He's not THAT bad. Hillary is much worse.

Remember when people thought Obama was an eloquent and inspiring orator?

Can't say I disagree

>Bernie isn't an Eldrich horror

He really has transformed the country. I like it.

Don't think he has 6 heart transplants lined up like Rothschild.

JUST IF MY SHIT UP

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Kinda odd topic, but how are the Bernout subreddits doing after their God King's recent declarations?

I really hate how Obama eggs on antipolice violence that HE is responsible for. Then he pretends to be for "unity."

ritual suicide from what I've heard.

>We don't need inflammatory rhetoric. We don't need careless accusations thrown around to score political points or to advance an agenda. We need to temper our words and open our hearts ... all of us
>If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

I just realised the US is stuck with it's niggers. They will always be potential thread to the nations security as a whole, so the government has to pander to them. This pandering and looking the other way now has piled up, creating new problems for the nations security.

Niggers seem inherently not just being unable to create successful states, they seem to be a destabilising factor in existing ones too.

>that HE is responsible for

lol

"if I had a son, he'd look like trayvon"

?

> we don't need inflammatory rhetoric

Oh the fucking irony.

Him and Hillary constantly put out inflammatory rhetoric. The worst fucking race relations in decades and it's under fucking Obama. Then you have Hillary out there condemning white Americans and telling us we need to be more empathetic to these fucking violent niggers.

These fucking liberal cunts only see inflammatory rhetoric!

His atrocious behavior is a microcosm of race relations in america. Blacks pull all sorts of bullshit and cause all sorts of strife, but you're a terrible horrible evil racist if you push back against them. Now be a good little goy and give them their space to destroy and stop policing them because they need to be able to commit crime in peace.

HERE
COME
DAT
OKIE
DOKE