Well do you Sup Forums?

Wow, really makes u think

I think I beat this guy up at a party once.

i really hope you did

>this one thing happened one time
>so clearly you're wrong about everything

>killed for fleeing police
I don't care. Don't fucking run you mongoloids, jesus christ. HOW HARD IS IT.

(((Holstein)))

>Fleeing police
IQ must be >160

>fleeing police

So an honorary nigger then. Who cares.

Someone red-pill me on this guy. This is sort of changing my opinion of BLM. That said I'm also shit faced right nw but someone tell me the tale of Andy Henson.

>stein

Yeah, I just checked on Normiebook and it's the same guy. He beat his girlfriend on the stoop of the party and then accidentally broke 3 wine bottles with his face and fell down three flights of stairs.

why you muricans need to run from police? We didn't even run from nazi police back in the WWII (if we couldn't outrun them from the start)

>killed for fleeing police
>got shot

Don't run from police. BLM is virtue signaling now that they've been discovered as a racist hate group.
They would've never thought of doing this if they didn't get called out.

If true, you did gods work user.

>police execute a man because they're too fat to apprehend him
>this is considered acceptable by cvckservatives

With luck he will suffer more accidents in the future.

(((Holstein)))

And Hitler saved the German economy. I'm glad he agrees that Hitler did nothing wrong.

So two unarmed white people have been shot in the last month as well? Why the hell are people screaming black lives matter?

So this Henson fucker used his hand to simulate a gun? No wonder he was shot. No cop is going to lose his life for some degenerate fucker.

The Jutland Jew

None of them gave a fuck about this when it actually happened, and the funny thing is that it literally invalidates their argument to be upset about this shooting but they're doing it anyways just because the public now knows they're the reason so many cops are getting shot this summer.

>"black people are killed in disproportionate numbers by police because of systemic racism! fuck the cops!"
cops start getting shot
>"We're not trying to cause a division between the police and blacks! see! we care about some police shooting a white guy too!"

What the fuck BLM you are literally proving that the hash tag should be ALM and just against police violence in general.

>Stein

Yeah, you say that as pol doesn't use this mentality for every single fucking incident.

>It's ok to run over protestors because one time a protestor assaulted someone here's the pic
>All the cops shooting black people are justified because Mike Brown.
>Here's crime statistics in USA they prove that black people are literally incapable of human empathy.

Yeah because militarized police are well within their rights to gun down a fleeing civilian. At this point if stopped by the police you should be praying for a brutal rape and remembering to thank them afterwards for not murdering your pathetic bootlicking ass as is their god given right.

>Stein

Because they desperately want us to feel sorry for them as they contribute nothing to society at large aside from rap music.

I have never, EVER seen a BLM supporter give one fuck about white people being killed by cops.

Eh if anything Holstein is the name of a German cow meant for milking

But otherwise I agree. Fucking (((Jew)))

I don't think any decent person agrees with what happened to Henson on ideological level, but it's understandable up to the point he was shot while he was getting up from being shot multiple times. Most people are anti cop, but BLM is making it us vs them, and cops are preferable to niggers.

The media only covers protestors. Isnt that what you guys always cry about? The media only covering one part of a group and usually the worst part.

You are fine with believing that liberals touch up and try to hide their embarrassments,
But I'm sure you don't believe it when it's the other way around.

The way I think of most Sup Forums (these days) is if "that kid" who always wore the American flag t-shirt or camo shirts (even though they never hunted) who stood up in science class and said evolution isn't real the truth is in the bible finally got access to the internet.

Used to be internet addicted a long time ago. A real loser. I subscribed to some of what pol said, I was trying to fight the echo chamber.

I'm sure there's lots of people who do this. But some of them are just average Joes, afraid of the system.

To my knowledge, each police shooting is discussed independently of the others. The most recent one with the pedophile, he deserved that based on its own merit.
Further more, "crime statistics" aren't "one incident."

So you've concocted this reality where you're smarter than everyone you disagree with. Pretty original, senpai. Are you a liberal?

>Holstein

Yes, I (((understand))). Eheheheh.

>(((Holstein)))

Yes I understand

who /nolivesmatter/ here?

>You're going to have to kill me nigger!
>Andrew Henson to police right before getting killed.

BLM BTFO

Not an edgy nihilist, sorry.

>Glancing over the point about people wanting to run over protestors
No argument for that huh?
>Each police shootings discussed independently
Every time there is a new shooting they bring up the old ones to try and convince everyone that the media is lying and just pushing an agenda, they will push this until they can't, then they'll use anything they can to blame the victim or somehow weasel out of it.

What they do is akin to some BLM member saying the cop who got shot deserved it because he was accused of excessive force.
>Crime statistics aren't one incident
Yeah, and they don't represent an entire race, so I wish people would stop using them to try and maje the point that black people are all monstrous evil murderers.

>(((Holstein)))

You hit him in the face with three successive wine bottles? How exactly did you manage that?

Only capitalist lives matter.

He didn't he's full of poo poo

DO YOU SEE???

1. They will probably not protest it.
2. The guy attempted to ram a cop.

I didn't have any of the wine bottles. I just had a glass on hand, and it wasn't mine, so that seemed rude. He fought with at least 8 people on his way out of the house. 12, after he called the cops and came back to wait for them.

You should be
The entire human race could disappear tomorrow and nature wouldn't care, in fact it would be better off.

wow he's not even joking

>he doesn't have 3 arms

You can either have de-militarized Police or Niggers, can't have both.

I think this is cool. I'm a white dude (in before I'm a nigger posing as a white dude) and the truth is I was very against police brutality before the blm came along. While I strongly support Leo's a d the bullshit they put up with there's a history of overstepping there that can't be denied. I would support and March in something that was all inclusive and fair to the police as a whole, but I don't think I'll get that from blm. They're tainted. A new group with new leadership and an inclusive name and focus could be the thing that unites us all against an ever encroaching govrrnekent.

I went to that hashtag, I see a whole lot of black lives matter shitters bitching about how much they care and all lives matter doesn't. Almost like they are just doing this to virtue signal or something.