How come terrorist attacks don't happen in canada?

How come terrorist attacks don't happen in canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu_ramming_attack
barenakedislam.com/2014/03/15/china-deports-uighur-muslims-from-yunnan-province-back-to-the-islamic-ghetto-of-xinjiang-following-deadly-knife-jihad-attacks-at-the-kunming-station/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we're the ones who created ISIS

You have a short memory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

nothing of value to strike/attacking feminized population like kicking a puppy- bad PR/Islamists have already won there/etc etc

You are so insignificant that not even terrorists care about you.

stop taking our credit

Wait till enough of them get here.

We do a background check of all the refuge's and we only take families.

We dont have that many muslims, we dont have many niggers, and asians arent usually terrorists. Most people in Canada are moderately happy with the country and even if they are upset with Trudaue i doubt anyone would commit a terrorist attack because of it.

The last real terrorist attack we had was when the FLQ decided to take hostages because they wanted to seperate. Why the fuck didnt we let them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis

forgot pic

Probably because cancucks are too busy shitposting and prepping bulls lmao

>Americans can't even recognize their own flag

That shooting was caused by a mentally ill white man, user not a terrorist

Why hit a dog that rolls over on command?

ironically all the real canadians are from quebec

because nobody gives a shit about canada

Our RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are really good at nipping any big plans in the early stages.

Lone wolf attacks are swept under the "crazy people" umbrella and not considered terrorists.

because they use canada as a staging ground

>tfw watching all the happenings outside of canada

Who /comfy/ here?

>The attacker, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, was a 32-year-old Canadian habitual offender and drug addict from Montreal. Considered by several acquaintances to have mental issues, he had been observed by acquaintances and mosque staff exhibiting erratic behaviour. Zehaf-Bibeau, who had a Libyan-Canadian father, had converted to Islam in 2004 and visited Libya.

mentally ill, yea. terrorist, yea.

kebab never fails

converted to Islam. did it because of Islam.

>tfw moving to the US and dont know how to shoot a gun
I guess i wont be leaving the house

implying someone willing to kill themselves for a loosely defined cause isn't mentally ill.

mudslimes have already won Canada

there's no need to fight where the battle is already won.

3 background checks actually.

UN selects the refugees (one check)

Then they're interviewed by Canadian officials at the refugees camp (in Jordan) to get all their background information and basic psychological check.

Then the RCMP checks that information against every other security bureau records available.

If it all passes muster, they head on over to their holding area in Canada until housing is found.

This has been the most grey, rainy summer ever in Vancouver, and now I'm getting Chinese language real estate flyers dropped in my mailbox nearly every day. There's nothing to do here, people are unfriendly, no one talks to anyone, and everyone complains all the time. Even me, I'm complaining right now.

I'M SO BORED

B-but one happened 2 years ago on the Parliament and several other plots were foiled.

some fucks were trying to blow up a VIA train a few years ago, and a while back they plotted to behead Harper.

And 6 months ago someone was caught outside parliament with a butcher knife or summat. And oh yeah somebody stormed parliament with gurns blazing.

Our muzzies invented running people over before Nice. Only in smaller scale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu_ramming_attack

>all

Almost 60% at the time of that survey, the other 40% is in Ontario / New Brunswick / Nova Scotia.

and there was that guy in March that stabbed the Toronto military recruitment officer.

Canada cucks enough to appease the Muslims while being too far away to have massive amounts of shit-tier uneducated Arabs strolling across our borders and forming terrorist-breeding ghettos in our cities.

Also, Canada has nothing of value to attack ;_;

>live on the outskirts of a 2500 population mountain town
>99% white according to statistics canada
>talk to old grandpa looking motherfucker down the road occasionally
>warns me he saw a "dark skinned" person the other day and wasnt sure "what it was"
>legitimately didn't know what to call them or where they were from
>went through a list with him: arab, asian, indian, black...
>"no, no, no no"
>"they were dark!"
>...african?
>"YEAH, thats what they were! AFRICANO"

old neighbour dude completely rattled and perplexed due to seeing an "african" lmao

you fucking bet I'm comfy out here in the mountains

no bombs dropping in my town

Its quite easy to not have attacks when we all smoke weed and don't have a billion niggers running around causing trouble.

>dont know how guns work

How is this even possible??

Bud, tomorrow head on down to a gun range, tell them that you are "firearm illiterate", and that you want to learn the mystical arcane that is boom stick.

Love;
/k/

99% of the fags posting here are Canadian.
From USA, I have no idea why you don't have frequent attacks likes every other country on the planet. Maybe you bent over far enough for the Rapefugees to be happy....

>ironically all the real canadians are from quebec
For the Census, a Canadian is a person whose ancestors were in Canada before the 1759 conquest, that's why it's trhe French Canadian (Quebecers), Franco Ontarian and Acadians are called Canadians.

After the conquest, the Brits kept calling us Canadians, while they kept calling themselves Brits for quite a long time.

The Muslims want to kill people. So maybe you're not people? Idk

I'll be your friend

If you kill canadians, they win.

because Canada didn't create nor fuel lsis

Cause Terrorists treat Canada the same we Americans do.

We forget you even exist. No offense

eh bud, yer out fer a rip there bud?

the proportion of muslims making up your population is directly correlated with the number of terrorist attacks.

Think about it, France and Belgium has the highest by far, and have the highest amount of terrorist attacks. Canada has hardly any. Iraq: nearly 100% muslim.

They do.

Because muzzies don't like cold weather, plus they don't know where Canada is or that it even exists

But they do, user.

Not the case, if liberals have to campaign for acceptance of mudslimes, it means there is already resistance to them there.

This although I'm planning on moving to the US soon and I'm probably just leaping into the fire.

Trudeau is the terrorist attack

>how come i don't read canada news

gee whiz
shitposting is all the rage on Sup Forums today

Lack of targets. 30 million people in the whole country spread out.

For example Saskatchewan is the size of California with only 1 million people spread out through the southern half.

When another attack is going to happen it will happen either in Toronto or Vancouver where the population is denser. In which case, that's a bed that they made.

Canada isn't fully cucked by Islam yet, but don't worry. Your time will come soon.

You self identify you moron. I thought you had to be over 18 to frequent this Namibian tortoise shell collecting website.

Because they account for about 20% of the population in GTA and the Vancouver area, and growing. This is their second islamic home.

Vast majority of our Muslims are still newly arrived middle and upper class professionals.

The ones who were born here grew up in a society where they were a tiny minority and are an example of mostly successful assimilation. However that isn't going to be possible with their kids since the next generation born here are going to have huge Muslim majority neighbourhoods to stick to.

For all our cucking we've managed to buy ourselves quite a bit of time before we catch up to Europe and US levels of domestic happenings.

It helps that we have minimal issues with colonizing (France) or bombing (US, Britain) their countries. That's probably the biggest factor but it will be outweighed by their sheer numbers in a few decades.

Because almost everyone who's here is pretty happy usually and we're not complete dicks to minorities.

Toronto is a Muslim city and Vancouver is a Chinese colony. As far as I know, the Muslims aren't at war with the Chinese yet.

Canada just isn't worth it

yeah we fuck our own shit up at our own expense for immigrants who mostly don't want to integrate, and we also cater to faggots, niggers, feminists and whiny cunt sjw's

Naïve. So, so, naïve.

Probably has something to do with us not blowing their home countries to smithereens and erecting / funding psychotic radicalized militias before they've even had a chance to clean up the bodies.

multiculturalism > globalism

we don't try to homogenize or 'recognize our similarities' we just respect our differences. generally speaking, individuals have the freedom they want.

people will say we 'celebrate' other cultures but that's far too active. it's more of a passive acknowledgement. so many immigrants here of all flavours. people keep to themselves enough i suppose.

don't know how long this stability will last but considering we're some sort of bastard child of france and england we certainly started with enough momentum to continue for while longer.

come to portland based leaf. white west coasters are always welcome, except for you california fuckers....

Nice try Muhammad

Ha, they just solve the problem. barenakedislam.com/2014/03/15/china-deports-uighur-muslims-from-yunnan-province-back-to-the-islamic-ghetto-of-xinjiang-following-deadly-knife-jihad-attacks-at-the-kunming-station/

I'm bored too bro.

>live in richmond and don't speak chinese
JUST

Its also not that easy for them to get here. You can't take a shitty smuggler dingy on a transatlantic voyage. The only way we will see major mud increase is if the govt. accelerates bringing them in.

Also, the fact that we were selective for a long time has given a huge chunk of our population a neutral to positive experience with the Muslims we do have. It makes both sides not mind each other.

It's sort of like how when kids from small towns go to university and only get exposed to the best 20% of people from different backgrounds. That's the experience of a decent fraction of our country's interaction with Muslims. That goes a long way to fostering good relations and getting things off to a better start than when you import shittiest poor people from those countries.

It still won't be enough in the long term to keep us peaceful as their numbers grow but it does mean we managed to push back the time bomb by decades.

You should take some classes or something. I imagine it'd be some rich mainlander's dream to have you as their house boy.

Exactly. We cuck so hard and put them above our own so much that we're effectively paying a jizya while we wait for them to replace us.

RCMP and CSIS stop them before they happen.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

>Lmao

Yeah bud, you don't get to make fun of us anymore.

Really Greg? Because Trudeau ushered in 35k refugees as soon as he got into office. By that process it would take over a year to get them all in meanwhile he jumped the number up to 50 000. I have personally met refugees who came here with no passport, no paperwork and got in simply because there were no outstanding warrants found in any other country and the only background check possible was confirming that they were in fact born somewhere. Do they screen them? Yes, but the screening process is not half as in depth or effective as you seem to think it is. The terror attacks aren't necessary to implement sharia law if the prime memester is already in favour of making it happen for the votes.

trudeau convinced them everyone in canada converted to islam

>How come terrorist attacks don't happen in canada?
Our way of life really is something special. Maybe we have that lend a hand value because of the extreme winter temperatures. Maybe just because being distrustful is not an option in -40c base temp without windchill factor. Up here you have to pull over in winter a few times a year to lend help because the dumb fucker in need of help could die if left alone. It's probably hard to kill someone you have that type of daily unspoken agreement with.