Cast it

Cast it.

Eisenberg of course. Also, what happened to that one user who said he was writing the moot biopic last month?

It would flop. Nobody cares about Sup Forums. Heck, most people have never even heard of this place.

The Rock as Moot

Idris Elba as moot.
2005 is long gone, buddy.

I thought we all agreed on sigourney weaver

Just have mootykins play himself.

Hilary Swank as moot
Shia Lebeouf as w.t. snacks
Chris Pratt as swaglord

Eisenberg looks way more like Moot than he did Zuck

Jesse Eisenberg

maisie williams as cracky chan

Who's gonna play Snacks?

Maddy Ziegler as Boxxy

Christian Bale with $65 million in age-reduction CGI as Dubs Guy

He's too hot to play Snacks.

>tfw I miss moot

>memes as characters

No way that's gonna work.

No, most people know it. It would flop though cause we're not normie enough

It'd probably be an indie film.

Reddit would love it

Would Sup Forums movie be the final thing that makes this place normalfag central? Or have we already crossed the Rubicon on that?

This is true.

forgive me for even bringing it up, but Sup Forums during the recent election really fucked the whole site. clinton literally gave a speech on the evils of pepe the frog.

This. Also HWNDU and The Fappening.

also gamergate....basically anything that turns into a movement outside the site is cancer.

And it's usually all Sup Forums's fault.

We all do.

Moot should write a book about creating and running Sup Forums. That way some aspiring director/producers can buy the rights and make the film.

Jessie Eisenberg as Moot
Dane Dehaan as W.T. Snacks

make it about their friendship creating the site, the publicity and infamy surrounding the site, and their inevitable break up, with Moot soon looking toward the future and eventually selling the site to fulfill his own aspirations.

You guys aren't special or unique. You're just whiny, little cowards. Nobody wants to watch 120 minutes of that.