This is what people have in mind when they think about the GOAT. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

This is what people have in mind when they think about the GOAT. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pTGAvVeT9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zFxBlsM6CMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does that boring argie manlet have more style than R9?

zidane and cruyff also were great managers
they should get extra points for that

Messi's highlight videos can extend for hours

youtube.com/watch?v=5pTGAvVeT9Q

Ronaldo's are always the same 10 tricks in Serie A

Because Messi started his career during the birth of youtube, every one of his matches has been recorded.

All the Ronaldo's late 90's games can be found on the internet

dumbass, r9 played his peak in an era where social media didn't exist

r9 without his legs > messi

Shitty excuse, see: Maradona's highlight videos which are even older also extend longer than Ronaldo's

Also, Zidane is literally from the same era as Ronaldo, and his videos are longer too, and Ronaldo himself admitted that Zidane was more skilled

>Zidane
>Great manager
Pick one.
A monkey could manage real and would do as good as Zidane

a monkey couldn't motivate the players like zidane does

Vamos! *claps*

Reminder that Luis "Luis Enrique" Enrique won the treble with Barcelona on his first season

>Messi's highlight videos can extend for hours
>posts a 5 minute video
There's a Ronaldo video that consists only of some of his nutmegs, its nearly 20 minutes long, and thats just the first example that comes to my mind

5 minute video that only has 2015-2016 stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=zFxBlsM6CMQ
>55 seconds in
>includes futsal and Brazilian league stuff

no dude, just no

Brazilian league in the 90s was one of the strongest in the world, before money ruined everything. Just remember that in the same season that Ronaldo left for PSV, Brazil won the WC with a mostly domestic-based side, and Romario left Barcelona at his peak to play for Flamengo, these are just some of the examples. Brazilian league in the 90s is MILES better than current La Liga

It's not even in the 90s

This thread kills the leaf. Exactly what comes into my mind when thinking of the GOAT

Obviously this rating system is missing something, nobody seriously rate Ronaldinho as the GOAT

Argentina troll

Duration in time?

OFFICIAL RANKINGS OF PLAYERS LISTED
1. Meshit
2. Zizou
3-8. Autists to fight over it for the next 3 hours

>Messi's highlight videos against Alaves bartenders can extend for hours

>Penaldo's highlight videos against Alaves bartenders DON'T
"But let me tell you all about this stats and marketing awards..."

Literally everyone in that list except Pele played against the same bartenders

Aaaand Pelé's rivals weren't even bartender tier

cruyff, zidane and r9, rest is a overrated shit, especially black pelle and madonna

>manlet with a beard that looks glued on and shitty arm tattoos
>any kind of style
Yeah no

How is Ronaldinho only 8/10 in winning?
>La Liga
>Champions League
>Serie A
>Copa Libertadores
>Copa America
>World Cup
>Confederations Cup
>Intertoto Cup
>U-17 World Cup
>Spanish Supercup
>South American Supercup
He literally won every major trophy he could win, plus a few meme ones.

>This is what people born in 2000 have in mind when they think about the GOAT. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

Youre welcome.

> Intertoto Cup

You're 100% right about the rest but seriously

>entire thread is just Messi v Ronaldo9 debates

Pretty clear that all the other nobodies aren't even in the running.

I was just listing the trophies he won, including the worthless ones like the Intertoto Cup. The fact is that he was the Spanish Champion, Italian Champion, European Champion, South American Champion (both at club and international level) and the World Champion. He also won the Ballon d'Or. His career may have been relatively short compared to someone like Messi, but you can't deny that he won pretty much every relevant thing there was to win in that time.

How is Pele so low on style? His highlights are ridiculous, he made the competition look like children

If you said farmers you would be right

>messi
>style at all
He pees sitting down.

Because he only won like 1 of each, and in some he wasn't the best player (titles with Brazil, Ronaldo was the real driving force)