College- also special french last name

I’m 18 and want to get my AA abroad. I’d prefer doing this immediately so I want to go to an English speaking school. They have these in Switzerland and Norway and I don’t really care what I get my AA in (preferably something artsy like film or digital art or something though). I want to do this the cheapest way possible, is there any places you know that would basically give me the best deal ever? I should also say that my last name is Bellon and I was told there’s a college in France that would give me a free ride for that last name, but I’m unsure of this and it’s really hard for me to come up with research. Any advice at all I’d really appreciate.

Other urls found in this thread:

uib.no/en/education/105956/courses-fine-art-music-and-design
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_City_Bergen
youtube.com/watch?v=ghUVz9cjuOc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>artsy like film or digital art or something though
how about you don't waste 3-4 years of your life

fy faen.....

AAs only take two years. Also, I’d rather go 4 years to CalArts and get my animation degree but that’s expensive as shit.

This. Also doesn't going to uni as a burger basically put your entire family into debt?

>something artsy like film or digital art or something :-333
>wastes 4 years of your life and tons of cash

Will American unis accept foreign AAs?

I knew a chick who did this in the early 2000s so unless it’s changed

Can you explain her situation in detail?

I'll say this as someone who wasted a significant part of his life studying something useless: BE ABSOLUTELTY SURE THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT LONG TERM

I will repeat for extra clarity:

BE ABSOLUTELTY SURE THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WANT LONG TERM

Do you want a job within your field of study? Yes, of course you do, everyone does. Can you actually GET a job with your degree though? If no, consider something else! Life's too short getting a degree in ~something you love~ when that something will just leave you indebted and unemployed.

I say this because I want the best for you and because it's the advice I wish someone had given me when I was 18.

Why would you go to college in Switzerland or France or Norway, and only go to English-speaking schools?

You could go to English-speaking schools in the US

> I want to do this the cheapest way possible
> I was told there’s a college in France that would give me a free ride

oh i see

>Norway

Funny thing is that I thought that animation, 3D n shiet wasn't a thing in Norway until I read that Trump used a company in Bergen named vizrt.com for his campaign and that all big TV stations in America use modern Virtual studio developed by them.

>EU
BEST STORY EVER - EVERETHING I LOVE NUDE AND TOGETHER

Are there any 2D animation places in Norway?! Any animation colleges?

Don't know 2bh. Wild guess would be Bergen maybe since TV2, that vizrt company and a new thing named "media city" recently opened there. I guess all anime related things on TV are made there

Jazz, you're a big meme

Is there anything else you can tell me about this
UT VRÆÆÆL

You're not the boss of me
Also the University in Bergen has that yes.
uib.no/en/education/105956/courses-fine-art-music-and-design

What does AA mean?

>Is there anything else you can tell me about this

No not really, it's just things I have watched on TV.

>Media city
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_City_Bergen

Virtual studio made by that vizrt company that are located in media city youtube.com/watch?v=ghUVz9cjuOc

associate of arts i assume

what did you study?

That’s cool. You know any colleged that give arts degrees there?
Dette

>That’s cool. You know any colleged that give arts degrees there?

Sorry don't know

Hmm. I’ve always been interested in Bergen so I’ll look into schoold there. Thanks user!

Cool, will check out