What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

something something something FRANK SINATRA something

he's not wrong

Dead guy BTFO

jeselnik was always based on the comedy central roasts. its a shame schumer had the same start but got famous instead of him.

I'll never stop loving Anthony Jeselnik.

I think it's the kind of double edged sword that let's him make tweets like this. He's not as famous and doesn't make as much money BUT because of his act he's kind of free to say whatever he pleases.

Maybe he's roasting him as tribute

Rickles is roasting in hell.

>Maybe he's roasting him as tribute

No name cuck offending famous celebrities in a desperate attempt to gain some attention

FYI he used to date her.

ME SO SOLLY

You are just too cute to not wanna hug.

I laffed.

Is it just a coincidence that when Schumer dated Jeselnik
her act consisted of edgy one liners and she was actually funny?

>it's another "someone dies so you have to suck their dick and pretend like you were their best friend and that they were perfect and did nothing wrong ever and had zero flaws" episode

it's a "people act like they care about celebrities they've never even met, celebrities that would have spit on them and called them plebs if they ever saw them face to face, these people actually cry for these celebrities that are so far up on the social strata that everyone else is on the level of a worm, aka subhuman in their eyes" episode

wew

Call me when Jizzleneck goes down in history as one of the greatest.

The guy was a roast master, insulting him is supposed to be endearing.

I remember actually liking her a lot when I first saw her. I don't know what happened. I almost think it isn't her fault. The media started treating her like a feminist icon, and she turned into one.

then she got fat and went SJW. now she looks like ms piggy and he's probably knee deep in instagram ho pussy, in addition to being universally respected by other comedians. really makes you think.

>Is it just a coincidence
No.