This is not a good movie, and neither are any of the other 20 Star Wars movies

This is not a good movie, and neither are any of the other 20 Star Wars movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/library/film/061580empire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
giphy.com/gifs/yidUzHnBk32Um9aMMw/html5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's alright, but it's still childish. Which is fine, of course, it's a family movie, but it's rather annoying when people talk about its dark nature. It is less annoying than ROTJ, yes, but that doesn't make it much better (except it is, I find ROTJ to be mostly boring).
Depends what you view as a good movie, but it's a very good sequel to Star Wars and can be classified as a good movie as long as you have seen its precedessor (otherwise, just like with Godfather 2, Alien 2 et al, one won't enjoy them very much or relate even at all).

(you)

there are only 8 star wars movies you frick

*soon to be 20+ Star Wars movies
Sorry.

nytimes.com/library/film/061580empire.html

I found this interesting.

low grade b8

b

v

6 you fucking faggot

TFA was the only good Star Wars. The old ones were boring, the 90's ones were shit, and Rogue One is a snoozefest.

THIS
Finally someone had the courage to speak the truth!

I unironically would like to see people like you be rounded up and nuked off the face of this universe.

I'm also puzzled by the praise that some of my colleagues have heaped on the work of Irvin Kershner, whom Lucas, who directed "Star Wars" and who is the executive producer of this one, hired to direct "The Empire Strikes Back." Perhaps my colleagues have information denied to those of us who have to judge the movie by what is on the screen. Did Kershner oversee the screenplay, too? Did he do the special effects? After working tirelessly with Miss Fisher to get those special nuances of utter blandness, did he edit the film? Who, exactly, did what in this movie? I cannot tell, and even a certain knowledge of Kershner's past work ("Eyes of Laura Mars," "The Return of a Man Called Horse," "Loving") gives me no hints about the extent of his contributions to this movie. "The Empire Strikes Back" is about as personal as a Christmas card from a bank.

KERSHNER BTFO

saved

You're right, it's a fantastic movie.

I disagree.

I have it on good authority there are only 3 as a matter of fact tbqh famalamadingdong.

Google gives me 9.

>it's rather annoying when people talk about its dark nature
this desu. it's darker than most SW movies, but not as dark as ROTS

It unironically is the best one because it was made by fans with the goal of recreating the feeling they remember Star Wars giving them as a youngling. Not even the original Star Wars can give you that feeling anymore.

The Clone Wars movie doesn't count.

I hope the next movie is just 2 hours of a black screen.

I have been wondering my whole life why people pretend star wars is good.

Its universe sparks your imagination, but the films themselves are boring

>it was made by fans
youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k

It counts just as much as the others

Fucking niggers.

It was a few episodes of the show stitched together and sold as a movie.

Doesn't mean it doesn't count

Do you have autism? How do people not realize they're joking around?

(you)

Kasdan wasn't. JJ knew about Plagueis and didn't realize Kasdan didn't so he tried to cover for him.

f

They came out with more Star Wars movies
giphy.com/gifs/yidUzHnBk32Um9aMMw/html5

cf

noice

v