Chinese Navy confronts Australian vessels in South China Sea

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32076484/australia-warned-to-stay-out-of-south-china-sea-row/#page1

>Australian merchant navy allegedly fishing in waters claimed by the PRC
>Chinese navy reported to have deployed a task force section to intercept Australian vessels
>Warning shots fired, Australian crew claim they were trying to hit them, "naval artillery just over our heads"
>Australian navy submarines reportedly submerged, no offical statements yet

Some weeks ago an International Court ruled that China does not have the rights to the waters it claims as part of its special economic zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-MlK-j3cc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Zuo2JtTdY
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck me China, chill your boots.

Those Islands are nothing to do with you,
sincerely, The Rest Of The Free World.

We need to send every single ship and boat that floats up there now.

I swear to fucking god, China, if you touch those shitposters I will skull-fuck every last one of you, even if I have to cross the bering strait in a fucking bass boat to do it.

>this will not warrant a mention in American mainstream media

fuck off chink cunts

FUCK THE CHINKS

STAND STRONG YOU SHITPOSTING BASTARDS

Can WWIII just be everyone that matters vs China?

We have niggers to discuss.

maybe you should rebuild your weak ass navy so you can help out

chinese are subhuman and only understand the language of force like dogs

Good, fuck Australia. They want the U.S. to stay out of their world affairs, have fun staying kicked out kangaroo fgts.

You what cunt

Fucking gooks man

Australian shitposting cyber-terrorism counter-attacks when?

everyone that matters vs china, best korea, islam & the entire African continent

we can say i told you so after china is smoldering rubble

war would be over after 1 week
the mopping up would take years

The fucking escalation with these Chinese fags has not been covered at all. Do the chinks really think their second hand soviet era ships scare anyone?

Australia will develop the first cyberbrains and create a taskforce of androids whose sole task is shitposting against China

>嘿你厚脸皮屄

Cant wait until Trump is President so we can beat the war drums up and down on the chinks

>routine postering that's been going on literally 50+ years
>lardass 14yr old keyboard commanders show up in droves

Fuck China, go get em Kangs!

>We have niggers to discuss.
True, niggers are important to our country and highly entertaining. The discussion regarding them is certainly not involve keeping them malinformed, highly reactive to their feelings of division, and ultimately purposed to aid in the success of one particular political party.

Does Australia have a strong navy? I'd figure they would considering they live on a fucking island.

It's small but it works.

Warning shots in open waters?

Yeah, nah. Get fucked China.

>I swear to fucking god, China, if you touch those shitposters I will skull-fuck every last one of you, even if I have to cross the bering strait in a fucking bass boat to do it.

I just want a draft so badly. I don't care who China attacks at this point, as long as it happens while the Obama generation is still in drafting age.

#BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

China is the country with the best land based AShMs in the world. The PLN has been modernizing at a fast pace. Most their corvettes and frigates were designed after the 80s, and they're gonna get a brand new aircraft carrier soon. US bases in the Pacific, like in Guam, are also within the range of Chinese conventional ballistic missiles.
Trump is very China friendly. I read several articles about how many tensions with China could be solved if Trump was elected. Clinton is the anti-China candidate.
>warning shots against civilian vessels in international waters
>"routine"

Nah. The Chinks have an fetish for American grills.

I'll consider it a donation for a new post-war friendship.

Why the fuck would strayan in SCS, anyway? As if Indian Ocean isn't enough.

>a

Still gotta long way to go, senpai.

It worked for LBJ.

They're looking for the perfect fish, It's a human right.

>stray
As if freedom of the seas are not reason enough to go where ever their will takes them, given the propensity of certain countries around the world's attempt to deny this freedom by claiming large swaths of the ocean off limits and national waters?

Because they were traveling to meet up with the US for maneuvers training.

Damn will these chinks ever learn

Australians are Master Race and Chinks should allow their overlords to do whatever they want there.

PACOM has only 3 aircraft carriers. You'll need more than that if you want to face China in the SCC. Specially when you have Dong Feng missiles chasing after your fleet.

The Western World has been cannibalizing itself over the last decade, the EU is falling apart, Europe/US has resigned to a perpetual state of terror, the US is on the brink of a full race war, has restarted the cold war with Russia and now wants to confront China?

Why is China acting so aggressive recently?

Are they on their period or some shit?

Great

>>Make China our enemy

Fuck you Turnbull

The West needs this. We need a common enemy to finally unite us all.

"A Common Enemy Can Unite even the Greatest of Foes"
~ user

Commies are in deep shit and need to distract their populace by blaming the rest of the world. Same old, same old.

There's shit ton of fish, algae, gas and oil in the SCC. They need to assert themselves as the undisputed leader of East Asia.

This is great news man. This is the stuff right wing death parties are made of.

I want a Liveleak for World Happening 3. The fact that the draft targets the liberal ages makes it all the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-MlK-j3cc

Their economy is in deep shit

Their economy is about to crash and they realize that the only way to keep it afloat is through vast amounts of military spending. They want a world war to get out of the crisis that is about to consume them.

Commie Chinks are essentially Yellow Jews that need to be purged.

oh.... so NOW you love the strayas..... :D

If there's a draft i'm going to commit suicide.

I'm not gonna risk my life for some stupid war that the elites enabled to fuck with us.

You may not want to fight China, but China wants to fight you.

Can't wait to torch the Imperial City and Summer Palace. :)

Also, an amphibious assault of HK. Hold me bros...

Because they are communist subhumans.
Kill some reds for me straya. I'll be rooting for you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Zuo2JtTdY

"They got the hmas melborne on some sort of government loan"

ICJ just rejected chinks claim on SCS.

9/10

Oh god they're even messing with the Aussies.

>Average American living room
Ahah, You wish.

>If there's a draft i'm going to commit suicide.
Just go to jail. You will get pardoned after.

Libcucks on the other hand will be guilted into service because not fighting for the hag would be sexist, racist, biggoted, etc.

We can literally white feather their asses out to die. It will be so epic.

They basically own more than half of our country.

>>Can't they just walk in?

If WW3 does initiate... what kind of war will it be?

Will it be mostly ground troops... or jets/drones?

We have secret Nazi UFOs and ship mounted railguns to BTFO of them with if they really started some shit.

God only knows what other crazy bullshit we've built in the last 50 years with our gorillion dollar black budget.

Lol imagine wasting that much money on airsoft toys

>Hurr hurr we only export multiculturalism, feminism, fags and every other leftist bullshit thing to Australia why do they hate us?

Implying the US government is controlled by Americans anyway.

Wrong common enemy

It punches above its weight. I'm just going to play armchair general here, but it would actually not be hard to defend Australia considering you'd have to land on the east coast and it would be quite easy to stop anyone who wanted to do that in this strait, using conventional thinking

I fucking dare China to sink a NATO ship, their navy is absolutely pathetic.

Good for the Straya cunts.
We sunk a Chinese illegal fishing ship a couple of months ago after they tried to ram our coastguard. Their captain was arrested.

We need more countries standing up to China. They are cheaters, scammers and bullies that have stolen Western technology and industry by manipulating their currency and bribing their way into the WTO.

China wants to impose its own "internet sovereignty" laws on the whole internet. BR wants similar governance over the Internet.

They are a threat to shitposters everywhere.

Yeah maybe against Islam but against China and Russia? If a war escalated between nuclear powers it would be doomsday, why throw it all away over a banana republic like the Philippines?

>One day the USA and Australia will kill slanty eyed yellow monkeys together again

Australia is who we call when it's time to kill Asians for a reason.

>Wrong common enemy
For the last time Australia.....the EMUs are NOT a common enemy.

They are your problem buddy.

Nah man China and based ruski are allies- do you want to piss of both those countries? Hillary is the one who's gonna start a war if anyone.

Post your face when you realize Aussie shitposters are the ones who are going to start world war 3

They'd wipe the floor with our navy and your EPAC fleets.

>Nah man *Taiwan and based ruski are allies
Fixed.

Couldn't you just build a chink-proof fence to keep them at bay? I understand this strategy has worked for you in previous armed conflicts?

We ride together, we die together. ANZUS for life, nigga

Australia has no where else to fish, it can't fish off its coast near the GBR and it can't fish in the crowded areas around Indonesia.

You would think China wouldn't endanger a fishing ship from a country it gets most of its imported minerals from in international waters.

>If WW3 does initiate... what kind of war will it be?
Nuclear and very quick.

We will lose the coastal cities and our battlegroups, America will basically be btfo as will some major cities in Asia. They will survive as Mao actually did one thing right in preparing China for it.

All of ASEAN are going to get smashed and the E.U. will fall apart even worse.

The "victors" will be those who withstand the most. Wealthy in hiding, those in flyover country, whites who can organize and survive, and Russia who is too large to really give a shit. 10 miles is nothing to them and that is the blast zone.

I predict:

Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, DC, Denver, and possibly Fargo (due to ICBM storage) are the primaries.

Basically enjoy the mexicans, nogs, and liberals getting roasted from the comfy flyover areas.

HELP US AMERICA SENPAI

>the thought of waving an American flag over a smoldering Kremlin

Don't tease me breh

Just leave it alone. Who gives a shot if a bunch of asians start killing each other

Queen of Oz has the most legendary navy in history.

Hey Oz, you want your share of Liz's nukes?

Stop being so snarky there, eh bud?

>this dumbass money thinks the few AShM missiles they can muster could take out the entirety of numerous nations naval capabilities

Yeah you go right a fucking head and use those missiles, then all of their military infrastructure besides their subs (which are garbage) will be leveled within a month, and a large portion of their population will be starving within 3.

Have fun containing a population of over a billion China.

> I swear to fucking god, China, if you touch those shitposters

10/10 Amerifriend

>Being an appeasement fag

It'll start conventional, then slowly progress to tit for tat tactical nuclear strikes, then tit for tat strategic nuclear strikes (nobody will want to be the one to order a full nuclear exchange).

Eventually everybody will be exhausted and out of gas, a long ceasefire will ensue and nations will turn inward for decades to focus on rebuilding.

fuck yeah, china!

Broker a peace treaty with the Emu's.

We will perform a join covert operation where we send an army of Emu's into mainland China. The chinks won't know what hit them.

This is how we win WWIII.

>free world

>>Hurr hurr we only export multiculturalism, feminism, fags and every other leftist bullshit thing to Australia why do they hate us?
That's yurop senpai. They're the ones who popularized that shit

Feed the reaper some china-men, strayans

Watch and Learn What Freedom Means buddy:

>fall for the "America is in decline" meme
>fall for the "Obama is a pussy and a pushover" meme
>encourage aggressive behavior
>have no way to back out without losing face

>Nah man China and based ruski are allies- do you want to piss of both those countries? Hillary is the one who's gonna start a war if anyone.
Yep she will.

We will lose, for sure. But by we, I mean those in drafting age and in cities. Anyone that matters will be fine in flyover state with plenty of right wing communities hunting the feral nog packs into extinction.

Not if we stack our chariots and all the other things we haven't upgraded on our fleet as well, we're allowed to stack units in this war.

Forgot related Pic....

The South China sea is the richest source of fish in the world, and the second most in Natural gas. China wants the entire sea to hold every nation in Asia that isn't allied with them under an economic boot.

Only the Persian Gulf has more natural gas. And maybe the entire northern Atlantic more fish.

I just don't want to be drafted. But also... I live about 25 miles away from Seattle which means I could easily get blown away.

Do you honestly think that the US would want to make all of China starve because of all flashpoint in the SCC? More importantly, how are you going to do that without naval supremacy over the region? You can't blockade China when the USS Constellation is in the bottom of the ocean.

And a carrier fleet is not a "shit ton of ships". A carrier fleet is a carrier and a number of screener ships in direct protection of the carrier. This is not WW2, and naval warfare has changed a lot.