youtube.com/watch?v=2bbDJ28mL_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DVC28oemocA
youtu.be/MojjFUOUbuo
youtu.be/kJQjpG-lGY4
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9bu6CP318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do people watch this shit?

It might be tolerable without the audience hooting.

Idk the audience just cheers for whatever Bill Maher says, its a joke. Reminds me of Morton Downey Jr.

I agree. It's awful. Conservatives get booed and hissed at, while a lib makes a smartass statement and gets thunderous applause.

Bill gets annoyed with the audience pretty often.

Occasionally Bill Maher has some interesting things to say and isn't a pos.

This wasn't one of those times.

> worked at a cable store that had posters for HBO shows
> while labeling the posters I labeled Bill Maher's poster as "applause break"
> everyone got the joke

>American
>Audience
>No clapping(?)

Come on lad

They don't cheer at whatever he says.
Every time he trashes Islam there's deafening silence and it's actually pretty awkward but brave for him to do it in front of his audience

This.

He's literally only ever right when he's shitting on other liberals or criticizing Islam.

i really appreciate frank luntz but honestly bill maher and this crowd is so painful to watch. thanks for the post OP, but i got like halfway through this and i literally cannot scrape through this left leaning herd of cancerous vile and putrid waste of human potential selling out to kikery.

I always though Luntz was a cuck, but he came after Maher pretty hard here. Good for him.

Bill was a complete dick in this interview.

lol Maher got mad

He can't even accept out of spite or ignorance how divided this country is

His only good views are his views on muslims. He's the only liberal who sees through their bullshit.

I wish Bill Maher would get murdered during one of his shows.

i hate my country so much sometimes. these shows are fucking retarded.

>How do people watch this shit?
>It might be tolerable without the audience hooting

If you have ever been in a studio you would know there is a sign that lights up that tells the audience when to clap cheer ect

even most left leaning people i meet hate bill maher.

I wish I could punch that fucking face into a puddle of gore.

>how come every time I speak it's an attack

You tell us, Bill.

This is the only thing I ever agree with him on. The one thing I'll give maher is that he, as a 'militant atheist', hates all religions equally.

Other than that, I can't stand that jungle fever, unfunny, pseudo intellectual kike.

Luntz ended up looking like a pussy here. He let a man with no real arguments wreck him.

i want to see him shit all over palestine

If you cut off his big Jew nose he would quickly bleed to death.

He actually got BTFO by Maher if you take your head out of your ass.

>leftists get their political opinions primarily from then electric jew funnymen thanks to Daily Show
>still make fun of conservatives getting their political opinions from from Fox News

>Sarcastic unfunny jewish liberal comedian has a talk show
How many fucking jews have talk shows now?

It's weird how Maher can be able to bring up some decent viewpoints but I've pretty amazed at how much water he is carrying for the Democrats right now

>"Sorry we are out of time, Id love more time to debate you you"
>wrecked him
Did we watch the same video? Bill Maher's arguments/questions are scripted and Luntz responded and had a well though out, valid point and rebuttal for each one.

He was right but got outwitted. Maher would be destroyed by an opponent with an equal sense of humor.

watching two jews on the electric jew talk about Bernie Jew Sanders and Hillary "ALinsky the jew taught me everything I know' Clinton.

>its weird how maher can bring up decent viewpoints
You realize he knows exactly what he's going to say before the show, right? He has writers and a crew of people giving him answers/rebuttals/statistics/hard questions before every show/

Why does he like Hillary so much and make excuses for her what the fuck it's gross

Imagibe Maher trying to debate on someone else's show, where he did not know what was coming at him. He would look like Wolf Blitzer on Jeopardy....

youtu.be/DVC28oemocA

He makes that face because he knows that there are people like you that hold opinions like that.

This

I wanna see Maher vs Gavin McInnes, that would be great

Your'e right. It's really smart. He doesn't care who the viewer of his show is (whether they love him or hate him), in the end a viewer that hates him and tunes in is still a viewer.

>I realize that you've got the humor, you've got the advantage

You can tell that really struck a nerve.

Dinesh D'Souza has made Maher look stupid regularly, that's why Maher won't debate him anymore. Maher controls who he will debate.

youtu.be/MojjFUOUbuo

You have brain problems.

Oh, definitely did. It hurt his pseudo-intellectual ego.
>Points at Luntz
>That really pisses me off Frank

Exposed

That was very enlightening, thanks for sharing.

Nah, he said "wish" which means he wont. Muzzies actually would, so he's just an angry man child.

I don't like either of them but Luntz came up with some good points.

He fucking demolishes Maher. Thanks user.

That's what I hate about Maher's show. He'll bring on some weak conservative and pit them against two libshits (so it's 3-on-1 including Bill) and his shrieking, libcuck audience. He completly stacks the deck in his favor and acts like it's a fair debate.

Can someone please give Milo his own fucking show please

It's so frustrating that everyone thinks we became so wealthy and successful off of colonizing other countries. They really, don't understand how thinks work. A good portion of Europe never took to colonizing, and those who did were already successful in order to afford such risky business ventures.

Britain was successful long before they ever took to colonizing. They had to be, otherwise how would such a weak feeble alleged state that depends solely on taking from others be able to survive, and for so long? (Wish leftists would try and answer that)

I want more videos of Maher getting ass blasted.

Maher is slicker than fucking crisco. Predictably bringing up the Reagan debt, getting btfo, then slipping out with
>w-well we'll check those f-facts after
>shoots incredulous look off-camera
Can't believe these kikes get away with this.

Maher is such a grandstanding douchebag

Maher actually blew Frank the fuck out

I love. How based Maher is and how much he triggers conservashills

Based Maher is one of the few non SJW liberals I highly look up too

There aren't a lot. He avoids bring on actual intellectuals, which is smart. He tries to bring on people he know's he can do "day before research' and lay 'trap questions' so he looks superior and funnier. You can tell when he delivers a pre-thought out argument or joke, he always strokes his tie from top to bottom. It's so obviously scripted and ridiculous.

>OP: BTFO CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO
>90% of the time it's bullshit

This video is the 10%, OP. Good job. Maher got rekt.

Here's another pretty good one. Very gay title but show Maher debating and his ass getting chapped.

youtu.be/kJQjpG-lGY4

Right? Bill has a few views that are pretty consistent with how many on this board feel but many others that are polar opposite. Pretty polarizing figure

>Based Maher is one of the few non SJW liberals
He's one of many of the first generation of SJW

>and you predicted in that last movie that America would be in some kind of nightmare by 2016, but --

jesus

>being an asshole is funny

all of these pseudo political comedy shows are garbage, completely skewed towards the left and its progressive agenda, totally unwilling to even hear the arguments or concerns of the other side.

i believe that by design they only allow for brief conversations about complex ideas and situations so that the left can shout their catchphrases and be cheered on while the response is often interrupted or drowned out by the cheering of the crowd

If he got punched in the face a few times he might change the way he acts.

Jesus, who is this poo in the loo? This was 2014 and Bill starts out by paraphrasing: "You say by 2016 we'll be in some kind of nightmare scenario" and totally dismisses that as ludicrous, yet here we are.

Beat me to it. Fucking crazy.

He's not an SJW tho dipshit

I hate Maher, always will.

liberals are so fucking smug, I especially can't stand the call everyone who doesn't agree with me ignorant or uneducated.

America is doing just fine tho . Only conservashills believe the end is nigh for the habbenning meme

He is far from an SJW user. I hate this democrat faggot, but he is NOT an SJW.

I hate Bill Maher. Dinesh is based though, there's a lot of his videos where he seems to be stuttering and you think he's going to get rekt and then he'll bring something up and there's just dead silence. It's an incredible sound silence, it signifies being BTFO and it's glorious. I'm also glad that Bill Maher is anti-colonist, maybe he can tell the EU and his Jew pals that and stopping them from flooding my continent with degenerates. Somehow though I don't think it counts when it's non-whites doing it.

This had to have been planned. He got fucking annihilated.

> 60 percent of conservashits believe Obama is a Muslim
> over 60 percent don't believe in man made global warming

Maher isn't wrong when he calls shills like you ignorant tho

>non SJW
>defends obama

yeah....about that

Sup Forums overacts for sure, but do you think America is better today than it was 8 years ago? I can say as a non-American, that 8 years ago I saw America as invincible and a blue print of what ever country should be. Today, not even close. That may just me getting older, but America has gotten significantly weaker.

The fuck he isn't

I just thought the same thing

Before Maher made his shekels, his fellow hebe howard stern would have him on (maher needed the exposure) and even Stern would make him look him the smirking brainless scumbag he is.

As soon as he took that condescending tone, Stern would bring up whatever whore he was fucking.
MAher used to hold court at the playboy mansion. Now that the senile old perv is bankrupt, but maher doesn't take his calls.

This has to be his best. You can tell this leftist beta-fag is an intelligent guy, but he's be indoctrinated with white guilt for years. I love seeing the female teacher cheering him on as he continues to get absolutely obliterated over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9bu6CP318

>"Bloomberg was a good mayor"
>"no he wasn't"
>"why wasn't he?"
>"whatever"

Wew. Liberal debate skills

Then what is he? A Social Justice Merchant?

America actually is better off . We recovered from a huge economic recessions since 2008 and the Christian Right is no longer pushing the button on culture here . Gay marriage is a thing and weed is becoming legal in some states . I will do whatever I can to keep this change going from the regressive right

oh well that settles it, as long as you have gay marriage and weed race relations can fall through the floor and the next recession can brew!

Not every liberal is a SJW who are ultra sensitive to cultural misappropriation and gender equality like you fags who read kikebart and browse Sup Forums all day in you moms basemen believe

>that jewish SJW lady coaching him.

calling me a shill on pol, please you have to go back

he did not get BTFO the other guy was made to look like a clown and Maher had the crowd, as always. we just got tricked into giving the Bill Maher YT channel views

>these youtube comments

Not saying everything is perfect . There is a lot of damage control to make up for the right controlling the political sphere , economically and culturally , for the last 30 years since Reagan (yes Bill Clinton was a blue dog democrat and a terrible democrat )

"i don't get what your point is if you're conceding all of these points"

That's because you keep interrupting him

for the entire interview Dinesh only got to speak about the core ideas for about 1 minute the rest was comprised of smarky remarks and pointless dick measuring, "WELL REAGAN HAD DEBT TOOO YA KNOW"

wew wait until isis hears about our gay marriage and weed. Problem solved

>the Christian Right is no longer pushing the button on culture here
This is only a good thing if you're a degenerate sword crosser.

He looked and sounded strange on this one. It's as if he's shilling for Hillary, but at the same time he is not...
Weird. He let the guy say whatever he wanted. He usually cuts guests off. Hmmm is he slowly becoming a Trumpet?

>Orwellian double speak

wew.

t. 11th grader who just got done reading 1984.

>that clapping after every one of his retorts to give him flase confidence
That shit get's me every time. Its like a mom cheering on their unatheletic loser son during a game even though his team is losing and he is god awful.

HRW that kike probably explained to him that she couldn't give him bonus points in her gender course after that because he was, in fact, a male.

>"Youre a pollster! you cant just say anything I dont agree with isnt true" -Bill Maher
>Ronald Reagan had 61% favorability rating when Leaving the White house says Frank luntz. "Well I just dont think thats true!"- Bill maher

What a fucking joke

Haha, exactly, someone got fire for not letting him know about that stat prior to the show.

It's ironic because the guy says that the working class is ignorent and xenophobic, yet they were a liberal voter on average before Trump.

>He's the only liberal who sees through their bullshit.
Because he's a kike, and whenever someone points it out he jumps like a spring to state he's an atheist (When no one was referring to his religion believes, but his heritage), just like Jon (((Leibowitz))).

No, Maher just couldn't throw out his usual one sided exaggerations about what people think because the kike he's debating has been doing nothing but sample polling public opinion all across the country for the past year.

Frank Luntz is a dickbag who gives a fuck what he has to say. He is literally paid to lie.

He also says Trump is going to lose. So you guys jerking to this are doubly retarded.