BREAKING HAPPENING TURKEY THREATENS WAR WITH UNITED STATES

m.sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160717/1043173747/turkey-washington-obama-kerry-erdogan.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36385839
youtube.com/watch?v=tqyAxW3HKG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>believing this

>sputniknews.com

Carpet nuke the roaches till the whole Middle East smells of ash.

>Sputnik
Man, please

Send in the fucking Orkin man lol

Ah them Russians

They have our nukes?

Honestly who gives a shit?

I hope the military industrial complex is ready to produce tons of raid.

Not the codes to arm them though.

In other news, cockroaches declare war on bug spray.

ehhh that's the same code to my luggage

>The situation for the United States is now as perilous as ever with Turkey in possession of roughly 90 US tactical nuclear weapons that are stored at the Incirlik Air Base. Turkish officials have blocked access to the air base and the commander in charge of securing those weapons was arrested on Sunday.

>commander in charge of securing those weapons was arrested on Sunday.

Really? They arrested the AFB commander?

Not anymore, they changed them.

And as I recall they used to be eight digits, not four. Eight zeros but still..

only an idiot would make the combination to his luggage 1234

>you now know that our nuke keys are kept on floppy disc

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36385839

yeah, i'd like to see them try. come and take him faggots

>>you now know that our nuke keys are kept on floppy disc
As they should be.

Try copying a floppy disk nigger.

Kek

Why does he freedom so much?

The atoms have already been deactivated.

SMILE!

>The situation for the United States is now as perilous as ever with Turkey in possession of roughly 90 US tactical nuclear weapons that are stored at the Incirlik Air Base.
>roughly 90 US tactical nuclear weapons
>tactical
Huh, I guess it's not as bad as I thought.

So?
North Korea does it all the time.

It's posturing.

>Even the roach agrees

digits and one "goes off"

fugg mane

Because we have been caught for starting a damn coup

North korea isnt part of nato, and doesnt have 50 of our warheads

Have we?
Or is it another episode where folks blame the US for everything?

So glad we have John Clueless Faggot Kerry at the helm on this. His Eat Pray Love styled boomer morality will save the world!

Even if they somehow got control of those nukes and were able to withstand the subsequent attack by nato, none of them could reach the US.

Pretty much.

Turkey can now nuke Muslims, Russians, and Greeks. Say it ain't so.

Password1
Admin1
>mfw these were real passwords to NASA, FBI, CIA computers that Gary McKinnon hacked

Sort it out America.

I mean that it's good that they aren't Strategic. It means the range isn't nearly as far and the yield is most likely lower.

>putting passwords on nukes
>free
Pick one faggot.

I wouldn't worry about Kerry.
He's about to be drummed out of the State Dept and likely all level of politics for the rest of his life.

If there were ever any danger of American nukes falling into Erdogan's hands, Turkey would be obliterated. It's not even an exaggeration to say that. You would have the US and probably the whole of Europe rolling in.

The range is just about perfect, the yield my be a bit a bit too low though.

They still have them as dirty bombs ...

>underrated post

And what could they bomb, dirty or otherwise, that anyone cares about?

They arrested the Commander of the Turkish Forces, aka the Turk Commander of Incirlik. He doesn't control or posses access to the nukes. No one but the USAF does.

Fat man bomb was 21kt which killed 80,000 people. Most bombs today are within the mt yield. So just let that sink in for a bit, oh and I said the other night, the heat from the Fat man bomb could be felt 1200 miles away, that's a 21kt yield for the record. The fact they have 90 bombs of a potential explosivity of a megaton blast?

That's a bit worrying, however they most likely won't be able to use them, aren't they buried deep in some bunker that has a load of security on these and renders the bombs useless if tampered with?

Or something? Why the fuck America would store nukes in Turkey is beyond me, absolute fucking insanity and stupidity.

Thank you for reminding me Spaceballs exists, Sup Forums

Yeah, the roaches don't have activated atoms in the nukes. They need the U.S to activate the atoms before the nukes can be dangerous to anybody.

QUICK

Le Turkroach try's to hack the codes ends up detonating the Nukes in their own country by accident.

>Fat man bomb was 21kt which killed 80,000 people. Most bombs today are within the mt yield.
Exvept these are all B61 tactical nukes which range from .3 to 340 kilotons and you're an alarmist retard.

Let them nuke whatever they like, it literally won't matter. The world needs less Muslims and Russians anyway.

I know activated almonds are far superior to regular almonds, but what do activated atoms do?

See, that's the thing. Nobody knows yet since they haven't been activated. It's like the omega 13 in galaxy quest before they activated it.

I consider North Korea a more formidable foe than Turkey desu, no offense to the roaches that post here.

>.3 to 340 kilotons
So you don't know what they are but you admit they are into the triple figure mark.

I'm not the retard here, you and your disgusting failed abortion of a country is for dumping those bombs in the Islamist shithole of Turkroachistan.

Now fuck off.

casualties: 25000 british tourists

Ghost was right...it's too late now.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqyAxW3HKG8

They're variable yield depending on how you set them, which the roaches surely don't know how to do.

Even if they were to all go off at 340 you would barely even notice. Nukes as not as dangerous as the green party has led you to believe dipshit.

>wanting the kikes and chinks to steal them

Wew lad

It's horrifying that under 'nuclear sharing', Erdogan has 50-90 nukes to play with.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing

Better than on a server protected by imbeciles. Hell, I'd rather them be written in a notebook with armed guards or something.

They're tiny tactical nukes that he doesn't have the codes to. Stop being a retard.

Is a country that lost control of its own military really in a position to declare war on anyone? Obama is probably laughing his ass off right now.

"Prime Minister Binali Yildirim threated togo towar withany country"

>threated

Let me fix that for you

Sorros and the Jews are laughing

Erdogan once declared a jihad on twitter and he sincerely believes that Turks discovered America.

He is not a bright, or sane, individual.

MFW I use the same passwords on my PC

'The weapons are under custody and control of USAF Munitions Support Squadrons co-located on NATO main operating bases who work together with the host nation forces.'

'work together with host nation forces' means host nations (ie roaches) would likely have stolen the command codes during training or maintenance operations. No doubt at some point USA have even run training flights with B61's on roach F-16's.

>work together with host nation forces' means host nations (ie roaches) would likely have stolen the command codes during training or maintenance operations
No, it absolutely does not mean that.

Are you fucking retarded?

DON'T COPY THAT FLOPPY
nigger.

Who's next to join the party!?

Will he speak? Will he officially endorse Trump?

oldfag detected

>1 post by this ID

I declare a bug war

Maybe they got them through Hillary's emails, somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o

Americucks trolling the roches

US airplanes are flying over my house
rip

5678 i thought roaches were hard to eradicate

Turkey serves as a convenient nuke depository and islamic exclusion zone--a buffer where the earth is salted such that no sane leader would bother to conquer

Nice source faggot.

We just need one of these but wait with all the happenings in China whos' gonna make the shoes to stomp the Roaches with.

>We just need one of these but wait with all the happenings in China who's gonna make the shoes to stomp the Roaches with.

here's the image

Not really a happening.

Turkey is delusional if they think they can beat the US one on one. Continue with your threats roaches, until the day you blow us out, it will never be a happening.

Prepare to be crushed by the logistical giant that is the United States. If he declares war, we will be landing before his speech is over.

no more buffer zone
buffer zone is kill

Smash them barefoot bro. Feels good between those toes

Putin will help ergodan to conquer europe and destroy western civilization, china will help too, is a plan to destrot the united states.

> the heat could be felt 1200 miles away
no
> why would they store nukes in Turkey? !?!
because they're aimed at Russia and Iran.

Also tactical nukes means those are probably under a megaton each.

I shouldn't be laughing so hard there is real possibility of WW3 but fuck this shits gold.

I think it's time to start buying shares in bug spray companies.

lol

DELET THIS

World needs more Russians desu senpai.

America is the aggressors in this one they're the ones poking the hornets nest and if I'm right they have a plan of some sort otherwise they wouldn't bother stirring things up.

Laugh away. Australia is as safe as it gets. If the aussies dont get you some weird venomous creature will

where would US warplane be flying from if theyre over turkey and incirlik is shut down? i would say those are the f16s in Ergodans forces not American.