You're honestly gay or a terrorist if you are not attracted to pic related

You're honestly gay or a terrorist if you are not attracted to pic related

oh, you are? I guess that kinda puts a hole in the 1000 year Reich thing, doesn't it.

To keep it politically related, are you on Israel, or the mudshit's side?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10773148
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm, really causes your axons to fire, huh?

Free Palestine.

>tfw Sup Forums wants to gas this

>being attracted to girls who burnt out their magical circuits with projection magic

wtf i love israel now

It's a known fact that heebs whore out their IDF cumrags on social media in order to improve the widely known children killing image of the IDF.

Is there anything more pathetic and unethical than Jewish deception?

No one wanted to gas anyone

haha memes

1 in 10,000 down there, the rest have brown eyez

>Is there anything more pathetic and unethical than Jewish deception?
Your government? Ours is a close second.

I'm not going to lie, the IDF slaughters innocent mudshit children sometimes, but, do you honestly care? You rather have another achmed who blows himself up at 18, rather than this beautiful jewess?

cool Ahmed!

LOOK AT SEXY WOMAN

YOU LIKE???

YOU ON JEW SIDE NOW YES??

This shit gets so fucking old.

Neither. I'm on my own side.

Jews suck. Awful people.

So you'd rather a mudshit to blow themselves up, killing all your family, rather than supporting Israel? You're really starting to sound like Ahmed, burger.

She looks more Norwegian than Israeli...
NOT representative of Israel at all.

So I guess that guy from Zimbabwe was right about the Australian kike cuck. Sage, hide, and report shit threads like these.

strawpoll.me/10773148

>Hair isn't tied up and out of the way, pretty much asking for it to get grabbed/caught up on shit.
>Where the fuck is your cover, you're outside fuckface.
>Sleeves rolled up uneven
>Pants too tight would inhibit free range of motion.
3/10 would not operate with, would still cum dumpster.

I hate both of you desert rats equally.

LEAVE US ALONE

i like your taste
only butt-hurt stormcucks rage when they see such beauties

Don't put words in his mouth you heeb. I personally hate both. Let them wipe each other off the map. The world would be a lot better.

yes, suppress any opinion that is different to your own!

she looks jewish/slav.

same

>the "KIKE ON THE STICK" guy contributes

where are her muscles ?

then why are you in here, goy

Israel forever!

God bless Israel.

>she looks jewish/slav.

No

Jews are so hott.

This is what a real kikess looks like.

Because you keep posting our woman as your own?

I bet her farts smell like hummus.

we don't like muscular, but since you're being civilized i'll dump one and the rest you can find for yourself

>Post woman that look white
>LOL DEY WERE DA JOOS

Not sure what youre trying to accomplish, post picture of the average isreali woman, then we'll decide.

I would stick my face in that ass and let her gas me.

>our
nice try goy

Please shut up Moshe Jesus Christ your women have the bodies of 14 year olds.

ofc im attracted to the pic, imo the best way to wipe out the jews is to intermingle with them ;)

You forgot the third option kike. I'm married, and no woman attracts me any more because I know that deep down they all just want to destroy my soul. Better the evil that I know, jewboy.

Don't fall for any of this. Jews have been pushing the hot Israeli solider meme in order to for people to forget all of their crimes.

Boring, repeat thread.

OP and the SA poster are subhuman kike shills using proxies

This is a slide thread
>This is a slide thread
This is a slide thread
>This is a slide thread
This is a slide thread
>This is a slide thread
This is a slide thread

I bet yours smell like homos

like our women will come near a sandnigger such as yourself

just divorce the bitch and come to zion to fuck jewesses, leaving your genetic trail behind

Jews kidnap and buy Europeans and claim they're jews. Lmao their inferiority complex could not be more blatant

I'd gas her after we banged a couple times.

another butt-hurt, middle-of-nowhere-america goy

I peace between the two nations. I don't take a side because I think both sides are wrong.

>Divorce

I have another built-in defense, krypto-kike, I'm a Traditional Catholic. My penis doesn't even get hard any more.

Another subhuman kike shill

Jesus Shlomo, could you make your shilling less obvious?

JIDF plz go.

These girls look too slender to be soldiers. Are they in the military just for show?

/thread

It's working well tho, in a couple of years Jews will eradicate themselves.

that's some shitty HDR right there

The kikes use them to try to gain sympathy among young human males

you're the one suspecting me of being a deceptive shill
im not hiding anything, goy

>Being attracted to agents of state control
Shepple

keep daydreaming, sandnigger
birthrates are going up in the holy land while yours is dropping
add the fact that every few years we get a chance to wipe a couple thousands of you out

Why haven't you moved to Israel to get your hands on these kikesses, Shlomo? Why not move out of the south African shithole? Too busy subverting the negroids?

>To keep it politically related, are you on Israel, or the mudshit's side?
The entire region needs about 10 nukes. Jude and muslime alike need a good short back at 1000000* Celcius.

>there are actual hot jews and he posts an arab girl with shitty dyed hair

Skin-tight fatigues clearly sacrifice tactical utility for appearance

0/10 would not oper8 with

Isn't it funny that every time one of these threads happen, the same Australian and SA posters always shill for the kikes?

Listen, you're a sandnigger as well, so what is a 1000 arabs die? there are half a billion of us lol, and so says our birth rates are dropping? ISLAM is growing.

more hot jewesses pls

mandatory conscription = more qts in army
if you're dumb enough to sympathize with people because of their qts then you're weak-minded and belong at the bottom of the food chain

Lol at these guys posting blonde israelis which are a tiny fraction of the country. No love for the natural black haired ones which is like 97% of the population?

>so what is a 1000 arabs die? there are half a billion of us
yes, but not on our side of the wall, ahmed

Most of the posters here aren't dumb enough to sympathize with you kikes because of QTs, so I don't see why these threads keep reappearing. Reddit would be much more optimal for shilling

A candy might looks like delicious but it is still be cancerous.

Nose, boob job.
Liposuction.
Hair dye.
braces.
Enough wax to denude a yeti.
Still looks Hebroid

>You must breed with the jews or else you are a gay mussie
Shut the hell up

Lots of Jews in Melbourne and heaps of Jews in SA. It is very likely not shills but actual kikes themselves. Kikes are naturally cucks so it isn't surprising they'd try to encourage White males to lust for Jewesses.

>assuming she's combat
get your stats & figure's check, ahmed

lol, 30-40% of Israel is Arab, there are barely Jews alive in any of the Arab countries. Face it, you guys are too pussies to do anything.

>not naturally blonde

says the guy who's spending his first week on here
if they're not dumb enough to fall for it then why do you keep popping up all worried, fagela?

Poor example. I would definitely gas this one.

>mfw on the mudshits side

Mates, you can't really support just dumping the Jewden in someone else's lap? Europe fucking destroyed itself fighting over them, and then we just annex the sandniggers holy land and drop them there instead.
Israelis are great cunts, met a few I really liked, but Israel as a country was a mistake, Europe was just trying to remove it's own problems and in turn fucked the Middle East up even more than they already had.

10/0 would fight Hamas with

Dying your hair to look like north europeans doesn't count

>jew face
Nice try.

But do the qts get deployed or do they stay in reserve getting dicked down by their commanding officers?

>you must like one or the other
I like caucasian women, but jews and mudslimes are the same cancerous groups that plague this world. I hate both and support a better world for caucasians.

I pop up because I don't like kikes and need to make sure the people who are dumb know that these are either shill threads or kike cucks who want people to fuck kikesses

Well geez, since I am wholly Lebanese I guess I'm supposed to hate Israel, and I honestly kind of do. At the same time the Palestinians can be just as loathsome and so my opinion is that they can do whatever they want so long as they leave Lebanon out of it.

Needs a bag over her face and her body isn't great either.

>doesn't take birth rates into consideration
>doesn't take into consideration increase immigration every year
>doesn't take into consideration expansion of settlements
listen ahmed, we not worried - we doing just fine

why the focus on the ass? are you a nigger?

Why do jewesses have terrible faces?

Only our weakest traitors will betray their people for a piece of ass.

Just because id fuck a hot kike doesn't mean I have to like them, retard. I fuck niggers and still see them as 3/5 of a person

>you're either with us, or against us
only stupid niggers see everything in such polarized terms.

Would allow in the country.