*blocks your olympic aspirations*

*blocks your olympic aspirations*
pshhh.... nothing personell kid

You're not going to the World Cup.

>netherskids

who cares about football lol

I, for one, welcome our Norwegian friends to the clean-sweep club.

I noticed that I haven't brushed my teeth yet

That explains the dead whale smell

The whole world, Vacláv.

Lmao

who cares about the fucking snownigger olympics lmao

t. Chris Sutton

lol @ rest of the world

SEETHING

rather play in the world cup than stat pad at literally what skating

meanwhile in an ice rink in Trollhättan

I don't get it?

Most Japanese don't eat whale.
I didn't know that there are Japanese who eat dolphin.

I'd forgotten how embarrassing the London 2012 logo was.

>Van der poel
That guy must be dutch 100%

Only athens and LA have an acceptable logo out of those

He has two junior world championship gold medals in 10.000m

safe to say Sweden are looking at gold medals in speedskating in 2022

More embarrassing than celebrating your shitty national health care system during the opening of the Olympics?

Holy cringe lmao. No wonder they get so bootyblasted and screech
>b-b-b-but muh murica

t. abdul karim el-abdullah

The LA one was just for the candidacy. Expect something shitty as the official one.

non-countries that aren't relevant enough to even host the olympics shouldn't talk shit really.

But we have hosted the olympics before.

>implying you could host a modern olympics, let alone get a good medal haul

oh i am laffin

>implying you dont have zero medals atm in the 2018 winter olympics

>implying we care about the meme olympics
>implying we wouldn't still have more medals than you if you added your winter medals to your summer total

KEK

>My country sucks dick at this so who cares

Nice one retard

>le friendly jap attitude quirk
your not fooling anyone shaun

you know a lot about sucking dick

>projecting this hard

>zero
ZERO

>can't even get top 10 at the real olympics
>wont finish in the top 3 at the snownigger olympics despite far less competition
>cant even qualify for international tournaments or win the champions league anymore in the only sport they're historically good at

must suck to be a dutchcuck these days lmao

>being this upset about your medal table being three ovals you have to ridicule a country 5 times smaller than yours

this to be honest
wouldn't even know the winter olympics were taking place if dutchfags and norwayfags didn't post about it

Half the threads on Sup Forums are about the fucking special olympics.

>shooting a pistol is a sport
>million medals handed for every meter increase on athletics
>fucking horsebackriding
>team medals only count as 1 over an entire tournamenet, whereas 1 athlete could win a handful of medals with 6-7 events that don't even take up the time and effort of half a team game like hockey.
>Synchronised swimming

Don't even try to imply the summer olympics aren't a meme as well. Just because your country sucks dick at the winter olympics.

>UK Olympics logo literally says "Zion"
>Give Americans shit about being cucks for Israel

if there's so many medals on offer, why can't the neverlands win any?

Guess you also lost google in the brexit.

I kind of like the Sydney one. It looks nice and reflects the primitive nature of the residents of the country pretty well.

eyy?

You definitely win gold in mental gymnastics.

Just the average schizophrenic american who forgot to take his pills this morning

Look at your damn logo. It says Zion. Don't try to lie your way out of this one, you fucking snake.

oy vey, they're on to us

>implying we care
you do, your country probably spent millions of pounds in tax money in the winter olympics LMAO

still 0

>Be gods in speed skating
>Be horrible in short track which is best speed skating
What do they mean by this?

I know americans think wearing a helmet makes a sport good but it simply isnt true

t. Mohammed Hassan Ali from the Newcastle sex abuse ring

>Racing just against the clock instead of having to compete and fend off against 3-4 other skaters at every turn in short track

>percentage of muslims in scotland: 1%
>percentage of muslims in denmark 5%

really makes you think

I just don't like that you can be wiped out by no fault of your own in speed skating, and it is often completely unavoidable. It isn't really as great test of an athlete's skill as a race against another athlete's time is in most situations.

Why the Netherlads care so much about winter sports if they don't have mountains?

literally no one cares kek
i feel bad for you lad

how many world cups? :^)

it's all they have left

They are the mountains

>born in ‘96
>looks 50yrs old

Kek.

Although sharia is not part of the British legal system, several British establishment figures have supported its use in areas of dispute resolution in Islamic communities. For example, in February 2008 Rowan Williams the Archbishop of Canterbury (the head of the Church of England) lectured at the Royal Courts of Justice on Islam and English Law.[127] In this lecture he spoke of the possibility of using sharia in some circumstances.

[...] it might be possible to think in terms of [...] a scheme in which individuals retain the liberty to choose the jurisdiction under which they will seek to resolve certain carefully specified matters, so that 'power-holders are forced to compete for the loyalty of their shared constituents'

Several months later, Lord Phillips, then Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales supported the idea that sharia could be reasonably employed as a basis for "mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution", and explained that "It is not very radical to advocate embracing sharia law in the context of family disputes, for example, and our system already goes a long way towards accommodating the archbishop's suggestion."[128]

In March 2014, The Law Society issued guidance on how to draft sharia-compliant wills for the network of sharia courts which been established to deal with disputes between Muslim families.

>Bar owners in Denmark claim Muslim citizens are trying to force them out of business by establishing “Shariah zones” in their neighborhood.
>40% of Danish Muslims want sharia laws in Denmark.

implying i cant google a bunch of mudslime facts about your irrelevant country. glasses houses mate

>>Bar owners in Denmark claim Muslim citizens are trying to force them out of business by establishing “Shariah zones” in their neighborhood.
the bar owners themselves are muslims. it's basically insurance fraud
>40% of Danish Muslims want sharia laws in Denmark.
the difference is they aren't getting it unlike in the UK lmao

>w-we don't have a problem with mudslimes

Plenty of evidence says otherwise. Making fun of other countries while your own gets fucked isn't going to save you.

Didn't read the posts in this thread yet but on a scale from 1 to 10 how seething is everyone about our superiority?

>Muslim bar owners
I ain't buying this.

most muzzies drink

I still ain't buying it.

this to be desu

>another "amerilard embraces ignorance" episode
too many reruns desu

woah...

>red is a boomerang which is tied to australia for reasons I don't remember
>yellow is an upper body in running motion, turning the boomerang into legs
>blue is sonic hair to show he's running really fast (away from 50 pound spiders)
das deep

>1%

lmfao fake news

No, I'm not doubting there may be muslim bar owners. What I am doubting is that they exist in a significant enough number to have a meaningful impact on this discussion. Hell, I'm a Jew, and I eat bacon occasionally, but I wouldn't dream of running a pig farm.

Even if it's true, so what? That means you'd need a sample of 100 people just to have a decent chance of finding a single muslim.

(I know that "decent chance" has a mathematical definition here, but I'd have to flip back through my stats notes to find it)

Following up: "decent chance" would be about 63.4% of having at least one muslim in a sample of 100 people, according to the formula 1 - (1 - p)^n

THIS. F-Fuck Winter Olympics anyways...

Does Norway even compete in the Summers?

fuck all y'all

Is this guy attending, who ever he was again?

Yes, he got a silver yesterday

No they don't have any black people

>le friendly jap attitude quirk
So you have to reply to everyone in a serious manner?

>21
>looks 45
is this the famous swedish genes I hear so much about?

>tfw muh frisian heritage
Feels good to be so elite lads

Frisians are based you should give your kids a Frisian name

no they sound like inbred orc names, i'll pass

Do not do this if you don't want your kids to get bullied for having a name like "Sietse" or "Douwe".

Well how about that

He finished behind a gook as well. History repeats itself :^)

He wasn't a sore loser about it though. Seemed really happy about his silver and immediately congratulated Lim Hyo-jun

I totally would but doubt any girla would go for it. My grandpa was Lolke his dad Ulbe. There's alot of cool ones on the family tree.
Better then some generic name everyone has like me. I graduated HS with 7 other kids with the same name out if 250 in our class

>t. Smith

Referring to my first name my last is very frisian only shared with like 30 other people in all the US. Most of my bloodlines are still in The Netherlands

Mate, they have more somalis/per million than us. Oslo is almost Malmö tier.