What the fuck were they thinking?

I'll ask you to stop posting in this thread immediately

kek

>the shirt
>Germany scoring 7 goals then taking it easy and letting our NT score once
>David Luiz's crying after the match
>"I-I just wanted to give a little joy to my people"
fucking cringefest

There was this hilarious copy pasta about some brazilian who was literally in shock and bough into some huge consipiracy that 2014 brazil purposely lost to germany and neymar faked the injury and then a bridge collapsing that smashed a public bus in the world cup was part of the plan too

Nothing beats the '98 cup conspiracy theory.

translation pls

dawg post the 2014 conspiracy tho

if you knew the translation, you'd be disgusted

Brapzil gonna 7-1 Germany.
Check em.

do it boii, I like being disgusted

>tfw Spanish speakers can read and easily understand ~90% of the text
Ok, Chad, it just says that some Hueland newspapers are claiming that Nike forced Brazil to sell the Cup to France, although that makes zero sense to me, given that France were sponsored by adidas.

You're Romanian. Aren't the languages similar enough for you to understand some of it

Romanian isn't very similar to Portuguese. Think of Romance languages as a dialect continuum. Romanian is the most isolated of all Romance languages, since it's surrounded by Slavic languags. Meanwhile, we Spanish spic-ers are the closest ones to Portuguese.

>amerifat education

Something like the top Brazilian players got put into separate rooms in the hotel they were staying in and then Nike approached either the lower or upper tier Brazil players and said if they agreed to throw the game (I’m assuming this part) Nike would pay them on par with some of the top flight players in the world and sign them to big contracts. Ronaldo had some sort of problem being bribed? They couldn’t find him or something.

tl;dr Nike tried to bribe the Brazillian team

>tfw my Portuguese used to be better

how much each and what proofs? and which players?

>Nike bribing their own players to lose
Man, I knew americans were dumb but not THAT dumb.

kek

I can't believe Neymar Jr is fucking dead.

romanian is just a slavic language that got bastardized by a few retards with a hard-on for french. even had a cyrillic alphabet and all that
anyway spanish is the easiest to understand I think? with portuguese the hardest. I've been going through some russian and some things make sense but not grammatically
bit rude

>bit rude
suck my cock

>romanian is just a slavic language
Romanian has many similarities to Latin and it sounds closer to italian than to any slavic language.

$70,000 to each player, plus $400,000 bonus to the whole team. I can’t understand what they wanted them to do, but it’s somehow related to how Brazil “sold” the World Cup for FIFA. Of course you’d have to be a retard to belueve a single page text file with no sources, which conspiracy fags do all the time.

bcuz of said bastardization

Jesus Fuck

Pre-Fuentes Neymar was a fucking skeleton.