OMG plz help me (t. failing television writer)

I have to write a treatment -- comedy pilot -- vehicle for 25 y.o. actress (she can play as young as 16 but initial conversations is that it's about a hapless young professional in "the city" and her comedy antics attempting to "do good in the world")

it is now desperation hour and I turn to you, Sup Forums to *inspire* plot/character/dialogue etc. feed me your ideas.

my very livelihood depends on me turning in some gold in the morning (EST). In exchange I will share all my profits with you in the form of fan service or something of equal value.

rabbit

/r/q7hh9k

She is an insane person who talks to an imaginary camera crew about her life.

The framing device is that a real camera crew follows her around to document her mental condition.

She should step in human shit and get mad at all the bums in town. Have her start lighting them on fire

She works at a charitable organization that's more concerned with collecting donations than helping people.
The comedy comes from teaching her cow orkers the true meaning of charity

She keeps finding teeth all over the city. She wants to find out who they belong to so she can give them back

mmmm teen pusy

she thinks she is doing good for the world by sucking as many black cocks as possible because of her white guilt, the twist is that she is a virgin and only willing to do oral.
as the season progresses she realize that the age of the men she encounters starts to become lower and lower until she realize she is indeed a pedophile and the shows main message is that pedophilia is ok and people shouldn't demonize you for it.

She has agoraphobia and sees other people as weird slime creatures. Her friends try to get her to leave her apartment but she doesn't like it.

A young woman graduates from a prestigious Ivy League university. Driven by the desire to do good, she rejects job offers from Wall Street banks and Washington, DC lobbying firms to create her own non-profit charity. The pilot episode is about her trying to figure out what the mission should be via hilarious vignettes like giving food to the homeless (not hobos like you'd expect but millenial hipsters) or cleaning waste from a dilapidated city park (used by street walkers and pimps). fill in the rest with formulaic shit like hanging out at a coffeeshop or a bar or she has to deal with living like a poor person with no money

That's a gimmick that would run out of steam way too soon for a TV series. It might work better as a movie, though. Cast Kristen Wiig in it and you've got comedy gold.

>kristen wiig
>comedy gold
what

Up in heaven, God tasks a young angel to find out what mortals want, so he can give that to him. By being very unlucky with where she lands on Earth, and whom she talks to, she accidentally sets in motion for all great catastrophes of the 20th Century. Finally, God gets fed up and casts her down upon the mortals and work in a charity...where everyone is as says

I-is t-this kino?

i got a better idea

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

this is RIGHT on the money, and close to what we've discussed so far as far as a very loose outline.

this is great too. I like it because it makes our lead sympathetic while still finding comedy in her naivete.

i like a device like this because it's out there, but the insanity angle is a little dark for this project.

hilarious. nearly perfect. i'm very likely to use a version of this in a pitch.

KEEP EM COMING you guys are the best i love you

this is a rad idea, user. I might swipe it if I get approached by a smarter lead actress/investment company combination, but in the meantime you should keep developing it (and contribute any cool thoughts to the show I'm currently working on!)

Alright, here's what you gotta do.

Let's call her Hannah. She's a writer, or at least she thinks she is, moving to wherever Broadway is located to become the next big thing.
Turns out though, she's crap at writing.
No one wants to hire her.
Then she meets... Jenny? doesn't matter. Jenny is a terrible actress, but Jenny needs a roommate, and Jenny's boyfriend is a terrible director who needs a new writer after his last one quit, and his father owns a theater or some shit. Again, doesn't matter how, but he has a theater and a dream. Hannah sees her big opportunity, and says yes to be his writer, and in return gets to live rent free with Jenny.

There. Throw some DRUMPF at it and you have 5 seasons at CBS.

>bad writer meets bad actress with connections to someone who is delusional but rich

i'm supposed to be working on a tv show for someone else... not my autobiography... hahaha oh dear god.

You better tell me the name of the show because these ideas sound great and I'm very keen on watching it if it works out.

How about a show about a failing tv writer who gets so desperate for ideas he asks the shut ins and hikikomori on a Butanese 2D lolicon exchange? With HILARIOUS results!

Try humans of new York style. Dichotomy of her heartless work but she meets a new person in regular situations in the city, learns of their hardships in life and she helps them find piece through her own mishaps

A potential plot thread might revolve around revealing how the main character stumbled across the phone number and where that information came from. It couldn't have originated from this universe so where did it come from?

i don't think you create a situation and force humour in it and find yourself with a good result

you create a situation and discover what material lies within
if you haven't found anything yourself then maybe you should change your parameters

This thread is making me very depressed with regards to the future of television.

she's working 12 hours a day in a dead end job that siphons the soul (only briefly shown and alluded to, probably in a cubicle) for an awful studio apartment with all the tropes

in her rarely seen free time (episodes are canonically weeks or months apart) she tries to "do good in the world" but doesn't really know much, falling for scams constantly as a classic mark, gets taken advantage of constantly like letting undesirables couchsurf and steal her few precious belongings etc.

the humor is in her doing things like filing a missing persons report for the guy who obviously just stole her laptop and ran away after spending the night etc. tons of easy material

gets involved in local gangs, unknowingly helps them plot murders and thefts ("hey can you see if anyone is home at xxx.xxx)"

clueless millennial constantly blogging with her online friends (no real friends) about good deed she did today but doesn't understand that she's only harming the community

etc etc etc i could write 100 eps ez

STOP GIVING YOUR IDEAS AWAY FOR FREE PEOPLE! THIS FUCKING JEW HAS TRICKED YOU ALL AND WONT THINK TWICE ABOUT YOU WHEN HES RUNNING OVER KIDS IN HIS PORSCHE ON THE WAY TO THE BACKLOT!

Kiernan is cute.

>t -- comedy pilot -- vehicle for 25 y.o. actress
How hairy is she? Forearms? Pits?

>new, yet stolen ideas from Sup Forums
or
>shitty remake nostalgia grab

she volunteers at a shelter for homeless LGBT kids and learns that one of them is secretly a nazi (but also transgender)

I'd rather see these folks try and sell their ideas on their own than naively post it here for someone to use for their personal gain. Perhaps if OP said "here's my email address, hit me up with your ideas and I can try to work a Story By credit for you" or anything along those lines this wouldn't be so reprehensible.

Elly McBeal: The New Generation

She's a superhero in a city with no crime. The humor comes from her ability to inclination to solve simple issues with complex schemes.

Wow. This sounds really good. It's great. Would watch.

If I see a fucking actual tv show actually air based on an old as fuck copypasta I'm killing myself

your a looser
forget about it

>the most generic story is RIGHT on the money
You're not a great writer are you

>give my golden material to someone who is failing at their job and would find a way to fuck it up if I did actually give it.

Heh, sucks 2 suck, did your dumb jew family hook you up with this position?

write something with her in a bikini and holding/sucking phallic objects.

maybe she works at a modeling company. and shes knew to the world and when she eats a hot dog its real sensual, because its sinful o the other girls.

so the other sexy models look like they are horny and desire a hot juicy hot dog.

basically shoot me meets son of the beach.

>this is RIGHT on the money
no wonder tv and film sucks these days.

boring as fuck.

Remake of The Leftovers, where instead of evangelical christians disappearing from the planet, it's the jews. She has 'find' the jews but the twist is, no one cares. Comedy is the world trying to get by but no one is ripping any off (or doing it very poorly, compared to the Jews).

T. me later

>women
>funny
lel good luck faggot