"MARTY, I'VE BEEN TO THE FUTURE. GOD ISN'T REAL!"

>"MARTY, I'VE BEEN TO THE FUTURE. GOD ISN'T REAL!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq5-6PkVGCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying Doc doesn't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ

>Smartest man in the world thinks the 1880s were the peak of civilization
what did they mean by this?

Here's what OP is fishing for - skip to 20 seconds in and look at the kid on the right:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq5-6PkVGCg

>"IT'S YOUR KIDS MARTY. SOMETHINGS GOTTA BE DONE ABOUT YOUT KIDS. THEY'RE CHRISTIANS!"

kek

Keke

>DOC, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE CHRISTIAN? WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM

"BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST MARTY. GOTTA RIP THAT BANDAGE OFF EARLY. WUBALUBADUBDUB!"

>The Browns didn't come to Hill Valley until 1908. Then, they were the Von Brauns. My father changed our name during the first World War.
What did he mean by this?

This is one of my favorite movies, but I have no idea what OP is talking about. Someone care to fill me in?

>JEEZ DOC. THIS IS HEAVY!

This always bothers me. How do time machines know what year it is exactly?

Why wouldn't it?

I'm guessing it's calibrated to whatever day you set the machine to. Kinda like a watch

how did he get away with it?

Everyone was looking at the speaking actors, and from a distance the gesture wouldn't be as noticeable.

Objectively, Doc Brown's time machine would also need to be a very carefully calibrated teleporter as well as time machine, as the Earth isn't in the same physical location as it was even a second ago. It simply just teleports you to the corresponding location at the designated time coordinates.

This principle holds water if you consider the cartoon canon, as the time machine can travel to specific locations as well as time (Because who cares about Hill Valley, California anytime before 200+ years ago)

BUUUUURP

is it funny i read this in his voice or normal?

A German family named von Braun moved to Hill Valley in 1908. Their father changed the family name to "Brown" to avoid catching flak for being German during WWI. Pretty simple, actually.
Kinda wonder if he's related to Werner von Braun.

you liked 3 or did you just mean the movies in general?

moving through time is essentially moving through "space" or something. So that amount of space you'd be moving through would be equivalent to the time something something

The way I always thought about it was just Doc making it representative, like asking "well how does a watch know what time it is?"

What did he mean by this

a daring synthesis

It has a Jon Oliver AI onboard.

I liked all the movies, and I would say it's probably my favorite trilogy. I haven't watch them recently but I'd say 3 slightly better than 1 which is better than 2, but they are all fantastic.

>Don't worry about me, Marty! These are simply Bullets of Peace!

>MARTY, THEY'RE THEISTS MARTY, TAKE THE TIME MACHINE! GO BACK TO THE YEAR 1000 AND KILL MUHAMMAD!