Whats the difference between a Texan and a southerner?

"Texans ride horses, Southerners ride their cousins!"

Why are southerners socially acceptable to shit on? I'm a Yankee and even I dislike that, I think that's shit desu.

Plus, 'Hillbilly' is the only ethnic slur that I can think of that's used in polite conversation.

>Ib4 getting called an SJW for sticking up for a minority.

texans are the only true southerners

I guess I am a southerner then.

Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Texas?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

pics

Does Texas still have that guy's wooden leg?

Because Leftists hate everything, all their ideology is based on criticism and negativity. They hate themselves more than anything and so they pretend to love the 'oppressed classes'. Southern Americans are too similar to Leftists to be an oppressed class in their minds(in their minds there is the Western metropolitan and everybody else on earth, that is their dichotomy), but different enough to be hateable. What's more is they represent a more healthy version of a Western person and culture so there is repressed envy as well.

>Recording your sinful acts

Whats the difference between a Texan and a southerner?
Texans aren't part nigger

texans are mostly shit and delusional about their situation

some of the biggest hypocrites around

Jesus could have been born in Jersey.
The entire state is full of wise guys who think their mothers are vergins.

how hot are they on a scale of 1 to 10? I need to know if you made a mistake?

texans are westerners you twat

Greater income on average, that is it.

delete your account

Texans have most of their teeth.

The rest of the confederacy had very few cowboys

Yes and they have our flag.

The same reason you try and divide people up you jewish fuck.

Fuck you, Texas

Because whites are not allowed to have a unifying identity or it will be 6 gorillion all over again.

Texans claim they're southern when it's convenient.

This post same shit is from like two months ago. Stop posting the same fucking shit

Because leftists think having a drawl means you're stupid.

If anything, having a strong new york or boston accent means you're stupid.

Texas banter game stong

according to news articles its in Illinois

But southern states rank lowest when it comes to education, health, and wealth. They're also the highest in obesity, being religious, and collecting welfare which is ironic cause they vote overwhelmingly Republican.

Real answer is how they made money. Texans killed natives/buffalo and herded cattle. Southeast killed natives and had plantations for cotton and shit.

Uh fuck right off with that bullshit

>Plus, 'Hillbilly' is the only ethnic slur that I can think of that's used in polite conversation.

I've noticed this and it's bullshit. It's time to bring casual racism back.

what did he mean by this?

>But southern states rank blah blah
because we have the most niggers, check your privilege

Redneck as well, which is funny because it was a term for landowners to liken poor white sharecroppers with plantation slaves.

Northern states (also cali) are more expensive

Warm climate causes laziness and also facilitates better year-round crops so farming is a more common occupation. Soul food is a big thing in the south.
On the opposite end, football is a huge part of southern culture.

The metric for education needs to be more specific. Most (((high ranking))) institutes are in the north, a degree in women's studies doesn't mean shit, and there are less niggers outside of the urban areas.

Does a leaf need to tell your about your own country?

Please let's not go around picking a fight about the words hillbilly and redneck.

Just holy shit, the whole point is to get everyone to stop giving a fuck about that kind of thing.

What do you mean, whats the end goal for that? To turn the entire world into Sup Forums?

Texas is the New York of the south. Nobody likes them.

Southerners get shit on because we tried to leave USA and made the rest of the states feel like pussy whipped do-boys. Ever since then, there has been a long standing desire on the part of the less interesting/cucked states to poke fun at southerners. Much like the Nazis are okay to make fun of because they tried to take over the world and lost. The only big mistake we take the blame for is shipping niggers in, however bad an idea it was, it should be noted that we wanted them to be slaves not let loose.

It's like when your siblings are all titty-babies, and you're the only one who has a pair, they shit on you because it makes them uncomfortable.

Also, one required trait for being a southerner is not giving a shit about what anyone thinks especially non-southerners. I've heard all the hillbilly stuff my whole life, and it's frankly kind of funny to me because I'm doing just fine. When you are a learned-doctor, being southern just makes it easier to get women because of your accent etc. I love cucking the generic standard-american yups- women can indeed sense their absence of a back bone.

Queers and steers: the state

But... you're all Yankees over there, American.