Both former marines

>both former marines
>both cop haters
>both members of guerrilla black groups

When is the FBI going to recognize the connection to the racist black organizations functioning in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

convoswithcosmo.com/about-cosmo/
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both WE WUZ KANGZ believers

I would bet theres some group radicalizing these people even more operating in the U.S.

FBI is about surveillance not enforcing laws.

The Dallas shooter was in the Army stupid fuck

but they dindu nuffin... blacks cant be racist because white privilege... das racist...

I thought that blacks that joined the military and police force were supposed to be based and awesome and basically whites and not care about race shit.

Did Sup Forums lie to me again?

look at this little love triangle

>welfare queens

This most recent shooter was a huge beta. He was all into that pick-up artist stuff and everything.

convoswithcosmo.com/about-cosmo/

A reservist carpenter at that.

The marines really do break people mentally
Easily programmable killing machines that aren't afraid to die

>NEET queen

>marines
Nigger that dallas patsy was an army reservist.

>these people don't get in trouble

>Both Former Marines
Nigga one was Army Reserve. at least get the info right.

They is obviously a network involved which is funded by wealthy blacks.

The NOI is involved heavily along with this we wuz kangz crap.

Hey, so what happened to that Day of Rage protest?
I read so much about it here, wasn't it supposed to happen this friday?

i found the guy who radicalized both of them. somebody send this to the FBI

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/with_replies

>mfw blacks are the new muslims

Sup Forums was wrong again so they doubled down on shitposting about the coup in an attempt to make everybody forget how fucking retarded they are.

Any mention of NBP was squashed immediately.

They can break the weak or the illogical.

Bootcamp was actually fun. Just imagine everything that they can do to make you uncomfortable, stressed, confused etc. and they do it. It is all very obvious and only the most pussified or the ones to stupid to see the obvious are effected.

This Cosmo was likely either to weak or to dumb to just let roll off and enjoy the show.

A perfect BLM member. Don't treat us like actual humans that should be responsible for their own actions, treat us like sub human animals that don't know right from wrong and have to comply with our animal urges.

BLM should change it's name to NAP for Niggers Aren't People, the members should be called Nappies. Only sub humans do not understand right from wrong, responsibility, and making proper choices. Only the most weak and pathetic want to blame others for their own mistakes and stupid decisions.

Nappies are just showing their true colors of wanting to act more like animals and less like humans. Only liberals will want to give in to this kind of devolution.

It's not that hard when most people who join the marines are border line brain dead.

You do know the difference between the Army Reserves and the Marines right faggot?

>neet lives off parents
>welfare queen lives off tax payers