You wake up as Adolf Hitler on January 31, 1933. This is your first official day as Chancellor of Germany...

You wake up as Adolf Hitler on January 31, 1933. This is your first official day as Chancellor of Germany. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
youtu.be/wfNDW-W19eo?t=10m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas the kikes

race war now

/thread

/thread

Is this a test?

Same things except don't invade Russia until the West is dealt with and keep Rommel around. Also leave military decisions to my generals instead of trying to stick my dick into everything.

fuck off serb nigger, you ain't from around here.

annex Czechoslovakia, don't invade Poland and don't start ww2

easy

get the uk on my side, Do what adolf did, take russia immediately after france while ignoring the Balkans.

Become the ultimate SJW and falseflag the next century to the Right.

>salty that i was quicker

Just say "multiculturalism is our strength!!" over and over again as Germans starve in the streets.

>don't start wwii
>Implying the Allies won't start it for you

return to my first love, painting

honestly, I wouldn't wage war with the west. This action triggered nowadays events.

Maybe take Czech clay peacefully but not invite Poland nor France.

Good.

>German
>thinking that wwii starting is optional

*invade

this

Kill all jews but dont invade russia, gangbang world with russia

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

Same thing minus the following :

Murder jews
Murder slavs
Murder anyone without reason.

Why waste manpower when you are taking over the world?

Jews placed in middle east occupation force, placed under rommels command sent to fake over middle east and Africa.

Ignore Russia after splitting Poland, let resentment for stain grow and fester, then in 5-10 years come and save the population of Russia.

Ignore America and have Japan not attack pearl harbor instead have them assault suaz, in joint strike.

Russia had to be invaded before Stalin decided it was time to invade. I imagine if Germany had deployed a million or so troops to Africa to drive the British out, Stalin would've taken advantage. Barbarossa was an excellent plan and only failed because Hitler divert Army Group Centre south for too long and missed the opportunity to seize Moscow. Capturing Moscow would have collapsed Soviet morale, massively undermined Soviet industrial output (which was always the majority in the Moscow region), and very likely caused Stalin to be disposed of.

>Also leave military decisions to my generals instead of trying to stick my dick into everything.
This right here is critical. Basically just tell the generals what you want done and then sit back and let them do it how they think it best be done.

youtu.be/wfNDW-W19eo?t=10m53s

Am I "literally" Adolf? Then the same I guess but with front row seats.

If it's me in Adolf's body.. then fuck, I don't know German.

If I'm me & Adolf combined, memories and all..

then let's get down to business

Annhilate the BEF. Don't kill Jews but simply kick all nondesireables out. Ally with USA against the USSR. Annex Italy

Immediately renounce my German citizenship, buy a large home in sunny California, retire in style plus thwart the evil elite plans.

Well at least I wouldn't start it and a lot of us citizens have German roots. Therefore it would be harder to convince them to join an offensive war against Germany.
After all they needed Pearl Harbor to join a defensive war.

TO DEFEAT
THE JEWS

>yfw this has been Merkel's plan all along

Which means you have till about 1943-44, which is when the USSR / Stalin decided it would be ready to conquer Europe.

(WW2 may have ended that way if America hadn't gotten involved. Stalin didn't want to take on all the Anglo's at once).

Good lad.

And don't forget, Disney fucked up, Hua Mulan wasn't in the Ming Dynasty, but the Han Dynasty.

You can't trust those filthy Bolsheviks. They needed dealt with promptly, the only problem was invading too late into the year. They should have invaded in March. The main reason for invading the USSR was gaining access to the oil fields in The Caucasus. But you're right they should have blitzed Britain, then the Americans wouldn't have had a decent place to launch their invasion.

OH, brain fart..

I use my knowledge of defective baby chicken elimination, and get KRUPP to build me two 6m wide by 30m long solid stainless steel rollers and a frame to hold them off the ground.

The left one spins clockwise, the right one spins counterclockwise, creating a huge crusher. The gap in between them will be 4mm.

Trains offload the "dissenters" into a large room with polished floors. The door is closed and the floor, splitting down the center, spills them onto the spooled up rollers.

Below the rollers, a polished steep ramp spills the chum into train cars that are bound too the Soylent factory.

Don't ally with Japan so that Germany doesn't interfere with Asian matters. If anything secretly help KMT against Japan a bit to get concession territories in Tsingdao back.
Also, don't invade Poland and just done things by having Czechslovakia and annexing Austria and don't start WWII and just concentrate on trying to expand economic influence in China and Latin America by boosting car industry.

>I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer &c &c &c

Move to Siberia undercover
Take Slavette wife
Work a humble farm

Legalize marijuana and force german citizens to grow marijuana during the war. Before the enemy enters your lands, confiscate all the marijuana harvest and then flee to Argentina to smoke all your weed. I'm a history major btw