How tf did this useless lump con Mourinho and Woodward into spending 75m on him?

How tf did this useless lump con Mourinho and Woodward into spending 75m on him?

75m isn't even that much now innit? just wait until neymar goes to real madrid for 500mil

have you seen how big he is
have you seen how black he is
he looks like stormzy
think of the retweets, thats like a manchester united magnet

somehow people say it's easy to buy a league/cup

It's easier to buy hype

modern united in a nutshell

by scoring at least 15 goals in 4 out of 5 Premier League seasons

For a player as limited as Lukaku it's daylight robbery.

they're used to it ja

>15 goals in 4 out of 5 Premier League seasons
the current state of premier league players ""records""

Rom had a better record than Kane *at the time*, that's why.

He is still young, so it doesn't worry us. Next year will be serious.

because they didn't want to pay 5m more for poorata

Lukaku holds the squad back. Martial and Rashford up front would be rape

>75m transfer fee + Rooney +15m to kick out Rooney
That's worth at least 110m, for some flat track bully who doesn't contribute anything to gameplay.

Everton Lukaku was like a tank Jamie Vardy, superb on the counter, but for some reason it seems like he's eaten Vardy instead. He's still world class in hold up play, I'll give him that.

Why do people include Rooney's fee? His and Lukaku deals are done independently of one another

>Sells Salah, De Bruyne and Lukaku as Chelsea's menager
>2 of them become PL's top players
>Mourinho buys the one that didn't

Everton agree to sell Pookaku just because there's a striker included in the packet. That's why Chelsea failed, Costa doesn't want the move.

>75m for lazy nigger

His hold up skills are actually pretty poor though. I've seen smaller players make use of their body to hold up the play. He's a flat track bully and not fit to wear the shirt.

Ok, didn't know that, but perhaps the 15m was Rooney's subsidized wages and not transfer fee in itself

Hello my name is Mino and all my players are ELITE

JUST

>you now remember Mourinho wouldn't sell De Bruyne to Dortmund, because they wouldn't sell Lewandowsi to him, because he only wanted to go to Bayern