Do Italians really hate Italian-Americans here or is it just memeing?

I mean sure, Italian-Americans can be corny but there are worst things.

>there are worse things
Yeah like actual Italians

only if they're cute girls(male)

>implying irish are better
both are considered the typical "white niggers" on murica and often inter-breeding.

well, now that I reread properly the question, I meant *aren't

I like you both

Carmella can you please shut the doooooor

I read that italian-americans sound like really old grandparents to real Italians when they try to talk in Italian.

I'm like 1/4 Irish and I've never felt any kinship with Irish-Americans.

Ireland seems like a nice enough country but I'm in Chicago so every March you have people saying "OI AIN'T WHOITE, OI'M DESCENDED FROM THE FOIKING BLACK OIRISH."

yes

True in my family at least. Those of us who can still speak Italian (I can't but my dad can) do so in the rustic dialect of the town my grandparents came from.

fuck italian-americans

>I'm like 1/4 Irish and I've never felt any kinship with Irish-Americans.
That's probably because 1/4th isn't really a lot.

EY WATCH MY BACK FELLAS ME AND VITO GONNA WHACK THAT SON OF A BITCH WHEN HE WALKS UP THE JOINT EH

Im an italian american and I hate italian americans, italians, and americans.

I recognize you Italian-Danish poster.

Drinking a lot is more or less the same thing

They are pretty fucking annoying when they bastardize our culture and sell it to other Americans as "authentic Italian culture/food/whatever", some of them glorify weird embarrassing shit like guidos, a bunch of cunts that have nothing to do with Italy in any shape or form.
Plus some of them are walking stereotypes that no actual Italian would ever identify with, don't let me start when the 1/16th mulatto/asian mutt says how Italian he is and starts with muh moors and what not.

The ones that are actually ethnically Italians and in contact with Italy and it's culture are fine.

rasista!

Depends. I'm 1/4 Hungarian but since my grandfather was actually Hungarian, Hungarian shit was a presence in my life for quite some time

Take that back you anti-semite! I just admire Israel and want the same policies for Italy.

you're not any better

>tfw Irish mom and Italian dad

I think everyone hates "Italian"-Americans

the thing I don't understand is: why are people even proud to have sh*Taloid blood? I am fucking ashamed every single day.
When abroad, I try to not get noticed and if someone really ask me and can't change subject, then I tell them I'm from Italy, since I don't like lying, but not without a huge embarassment.

I wouldn't say hate at all. Often they are seen as funny because the movies stereotypes.

I am Italian American (7/8ths) AMA

GAH FUCK

My great-grandparents were Irish immigrants, so yeah it's pretty removed. But the people I describe are even less Irish and it's even further removed.

What are you looking at smoothskin ?

>I'm 1/4 Hungarian but since my grandfather was actually Hungarian, Hungarian shit was a presence in my life for quite some time
That's fair. It's all about culturally retention. Me and my brother will probably be the last persons in our immediate family to retain anything Italian at all. And that's not alot as it is.

wish I was born french, german or any other proper european, rather than a mommy boy greasy shitalian

Hypothetically would you want to hang out irl?

Yes and non-Italians also hate Italian Americans.

Its because they came from Sicily

No

What's the rest of your heritage? I'm guessing Jew or native American

Irish, but good guesses

>Grandmother was proud Italian who immigrated at the age of 6
>Lived in the Italian district and pounded Italian heritage into us
>Sister takes DNA test
>She was actually Croatian.

Like clockwork.

Is ice poseidon italian american?

I met some Italians from Tuscany while living in Europe and became good friends with them. They were very unlike Italian-Americans from the Northeast.

He is

A lot of Italians lived in Croatia until they were expelled after WW2. Maybe she was a culturally Italian Croat?

They simply are not italian, the are a type of american mutt, most of the young ones only know some words of the languages and are not even sure where their grandparents or grand grand parents where from. The few ones who speak the language, speak some old southern dialect and not italian. Most of them are only related to shitty places of south Italy and not to the whole country.
They can say to be Italian americans, just americans but they are not italian.

Dunno, DNA test doesn't take nationality into account, just estimates regions.

She was born in NE Italy though.

Bit of a bold claim

like any other European nation with diaspora in the US, morbid curiosity and fascination with the fact that their nationality has mutated into some bizarre parody of itself on another continent, but annoyance that people associate them with it.

>I am Italian American
You look very Eastern Euro though. A bit Slavic. You could pass for Magyar any day

if they are so fond of Italy then why the fuck did they leave it in the first place

The grass is always greener on the other side.
>Hey, this place is a dump. We can go to America and make money and live easier.
Two generations later.
>This place is a dump. I want to go to Italy and experience a different kind of life.

To be an Italian you have to know the language, if you don't know italian then surely you are NOT italian, being italian is a matter of culture plus genetics if you lack the genetics but not the culture you are half-italian if you lack the culture but not the genetics you are NOT italian whatsoever.

they were called Istrian-Dalmatian exiled

I met an italian at uni who was white and fat and named marco

what a dumb post, also if you need to know the language then half of italians aren't italians since they're ignorant CAPRE that don't know grammar

finally most italian americans are chill normal people that only say italian colloquially to say italian american or american with italian background, literally no one of them consider themself an actual italian, maybe a few dumbies here and there (the ones that act obnoxious andalso give a bad rep to all italian americans)

Your point is?
If you are italian-american you are not italian mainly because italian (as a people) were built during the ww1 to modern day, italian who flew to america has retained nothing from italy only from the previous kingdoms

When I visited family in Benevento they called me African American, otherwise no problem

test

evidentemente non hai capito un gran cazzo di niente dal mio post, vabeh ciao

Irish-Americans are the worst

Lo scrivevi in italiano era meglio
Poi dal mio punto di vista sei te duro a capire

Italians were coming into the USA until the 1960s in great numbers.

Italians are coming even today i referring to the classic stereotype of italian-american that literally should become sicilian-american or neapolitan-american

As long as they fix my car at a decent price

>tfw descended from north Italians

t.mehmet morsic

descended from fags*

>actually am belarussian
fuck you

>can still speak italian
GABAGOOL, OHHHH and PIZAIOL do not constitute the ability to speak a language fully

>rustic

just neck yourself

I don't hate Italian-Americans but I hate fags sperging about muh heritage

yes
never speak about my country ever again you orc

You guys are unironically having a muh heritage discussion on Sup Forums, and nobody bullies you, sad!

You were Spanish until yesterday

This, being shitalian fucking suck

Would you rather be mistaken for a greek?

I hate Americans in general

No Spanish blood, although terronia was ruled by Spain for a long time so it's possible

Subhuman

Shitalians literally came here to replace slaves in cofee farms.
I dont know why their descendents are so proud because muh gret grandparents wuz italian

Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage

If your heritage were not the plebs of the plebs that came literally to replace slaves, than yes.

They may have came as peasants but through hard work they carved out a piece of life for themselves in Brazil, that's something to be proud of.

Moorish Sandnigger you have 800 years of arab sperm on your back LMAO!!

t. sicilian with actually real 200 years of moor rape on his back

They were ruled by Norman's and French far longer than that, I don't know why everybody brings this up.

1 kebab rule
once a moor always a moor

Shitalians literally came here to serve my grand father in his sugar cane farm tho.

see what I mean? look at the guy on the right and tell me that's not a moor rapebaby

That's just not fair
And now they live better than any black or pardo, it doesn't matter where you start

He looks Italian, and he's a patriot who wants to protect his country, I admire him. It doesn't matter if he has insignificant "moor" blood. He is a son of rome and loves his country. And as an American I can respect that

balotelli is a son of rome too then

No he isn't, he's an African from Africa and his skin is black as charcoal. Just because he speaks the language he is missing the genetic component.

Your grand father is the most SSA admixed "European" and his country literally achieved NOTHING in 2000 years of existence LMAO
How come? Not a single inventions/scientific discovery within 2000 years?
Liiterally nigger tier

he was adopted by sicilians and his children will be italian
can't you see how sicilians tend to their own african kind?

Black beards should be outlawed in every country. So that the terrorists are in jail instantly instead for them going around with their beards and planning terror-attacks. Thats what the truck-terrorist in NY was doing and almost all others too.

Okay it's obvious your just taking me for a ride now.

t. Gypsy shitskin that was genocided by superior nazis & fascists KEK