8m pm

>8m pm

>already ate 2500 calories

how do I stop this ?

Plug yourself out for an hour and think about the short term comfort food brings you versus the long term suffering and health consequences of overeating

eat less

>White Argentinian Aryans people consume pure energy

Same, I eat so much shit today (and probably tomorrow too)
I just can’t get satisfied anymore. I’m scared
I wan som candy

You just stop eating you fat fuck.

chicano

that's the logical, rational way, but fatty urges aren't logical nor rational

Mom made pasta AGAIN and I can't just not eat it

What did you eat today?

I feel your pain. If you can make it past a certain threshold of time the urge to eat will go away.

How did you eat 2500 calories until 8 pm?
I want to learn to become fat.

I haven't had dinner yet to make things worse

skip meals.
For example when I only have classes at after noon I sleep through all day,wake up at like 3pm and go to uni and skip lunch and breakfast.After dinner I eat only fruit(apple or tangerine)

I weight 65 kilos but used to weight 80 2 years ago.
I skip all breakfast and lunchs all week except wednesday

answer

everyone brings a shit ton of food to work, and working in an office isn't helping either

I try to start the day with an apple but that's clearly was a dumb idea. For breakfast I eat like 5 breads
Then for lunch some rice with meat
During the afternoon a fuck ton of cookies and other high-calories snacks
Now my Bruder brought me a big nut cake, just for me. I'm in pain
Don't eat the whole pasta user, at least fill your stomach with juice or cola...

>Now my Bruder brought me a big nut cake, just for me.

fuck feed*rs desu

Everyone I met had their family literally starving, they only bought clothes and other shit and barely ate the minimum to live + fast food every now and then

>at least fill your stomach with juice or cola

How small are you? I can easily eat 3000 cals a day without gaining any weight and I'm only 185cm

İntermittent fasting. Eat once or twice a day
Get used to staying hungry. Hunger clears you blood from sugar. Brain switches to emergency supplies. Brain gets relieved. Best thing I discovered. Hunter is a blessing.

Be animate. Work jump dash run etc. Punch air punch walls punch you mom. Be alive. Exercise reduces hunger.

Water also reduces hunger. Anything to get used to hunger my dude.

That is why they are fat. They don't know better.
Drink only water if you want to loose weight. Exception is milks, teas and coffees though (need those).

^

Now I'm watching the sunset through my window and I cannot help but feeling more crappy for all those happy people spending their time doing productive stuff instead of eat like a pigs.
Why we are like this... Why feed*rs allow this shit to happen...

My body asks for solid things, not just water.
More than just loose weight I want to stay healthy and stop with this uncontrollable hunger

Luckily cola was always too expensive for my family, and cheap cola tastes like trash

this seems to be a recurrent advice, is it really true? what are those first days of doing that like?

I'm kind of 'productive', but anyways I'm still fat and Id rather be NEET than fat

How is your life like caloriebro?

You mean intermittent fasting. First days are hard because you stay hungry for 4-5 hours longer than usual. Hunger come and goes in waves. 10 minute excessive hunger and 30 minute peace. It quits down likes crying child and then picks up again. Meals get a lot bigger. It's good if you always eat at the same times so that body stays without sugar longer which means it must burn fat.

İmagine that your body is so tense that you feel like a testesterone machine. There is a big hold in your body that screams for food. But you feel like all your attributes are ++ like in Fallout 3 when you take a Buffout. You must get used to hunger my friend. Your stomach should not dictate your life.

My life was gut until 2 weeks ago. I have a family that cares for me and some friends.
But then I just had a mental breakdown for studies pressure and go full NEET. The sad thing is that this shit occurs very frequently when I'm under stress. I'm a weak person
I gained a lot of weight and stoped doing physical activity. I mostly consume sugary foods like cookies, cake, chocolate, donuts, etc. I'm scared of diabetes
And your life, fwend?

Is uni that hard there? What were you studying?

And at least you have friends , I only have workmates and acquaintances that I see every now and then. I wouldn't call my problems 'depression' but being fat is starting to get on my nerves

You seem to know your shit. Do you feel more energetic after doing this?

Energetic animated and clear headed... All the time you stay hungry really makes your will strong. You get used to hunger being an "okay" feeling. If you can accomplish that then you can stop eating garbage and choose what you eat when you eat and how much.

1. No dinner. No soda.

2. Train yourself to eat half of your lunch. So whatever is for lunch eat half and walk away from the other half no matter what.

3. Throughout the day eat and drink stuff that has no calories. I personally drink tea, coffee and cigarettes all day so I never feel like eating anything.

4. No dinner. No soda. Ever.

I will try that. I was thin at high school and difference of my energy levels from them to now is just incredible

stop being a hamplanet

>feeling like I'm looking more muscled in a shirt
>lift it up in front of mirror and realize I got fatter so even if I made any gains I have even less definition

Food is fuel not an activity to enjoy. Remember that.

>1 month of successfully cutting back eating
>starting to slip
>last 2 days did night eating again
how do I stop the hunger fellow fatbros. the sticcfags don't understand.

Not that hard, I'm just too self-demanding and perfectionist, it's a bad old habit. Also I've tried to practice my dance skills every day nevermind I had other things to do, and that just let me so fucking tired. I'm study a damn career that I don't even want in the first place (I just want to dance but I know I can't do shit in life with that). Sorry for the blog user.
Do you started to gain weight recently? Well, if this comforts you, none of my friend really cares about my state.

You need to make a schedule of exactly what you are going to eat during the week.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner. And two pieces of fruit as snacks.
Stop with all drinks that aren't water.
Start doing a sport, like boxing.

Ephedrine and caffeine my man

I bought a ton of ephedrine a year ago and that was the leanest I've ever been

Pic related. Ever since I've been a fatass

lmao just stop buying snacks

Che queres postear en español? No lo digo como ofensa pero el peso no es el principal problema que tenes. Y no la verdad que estaria bieno que tus amigos te apoyen aunque sea algo

Mido 170 (manlet lo se) y peso 80, deberia pesar 65~. despues de empezar a trabajar los kilos no se detuvieron. Y no fue mejorando con el tiempo. Y cuando llego de trabajar sinplemente como

The thing is. The more you eat the hungrier you get in the future.
The less you eat, the less hungry you get in the future.

Thanks bro, for real

You don't need to stop it. Just work out and build some muscle. Don't forget about the cardio.

i eat a bit more than 3000 per day and I have a BMI of 21 and bf% of around 10
you just have shitty genetics

No es mi principal problema pero luego de 2 semanas si me empezo a preocupar. He notado varios cambios en mi figura y no me siento yo, ademas se que eso repercutira en mi regreso a las rutinas de baile (si es que vuelvo). Esta es la peor recaida que he tenido en mucho tiempo, no se como salir

Yo antes tambien me la pasaba en actividades sedentarias, pero empece de a poco. No te da el tiempo en el dia para hacer algo aparte de estar en tu trabajo? y has probado caminar de vuelta a casa? no tomar bus ni nada parecido

If was for me I won't bought a shit. It's my family.

I know all of these reasoning and logic stuff but I'm sad and I do all just for the momentaneum pleasure that it gives me.

Yes, thank you for your unnecessary remind. Like I can do something about my genetics

Also training yourself to associate hunger with progress works.
The most passive way to "actively" work on weight loss.
All for nought if you wind up breaking down and eating late though.

It's winter and every fiber of my being is screaming for me to stock up on carbohydrates. Easy for southern races who can pluck a fruit from a tree all year round to tell me to ignore everything my body is telling me.

If youre aware of it cant you just use your willpower to stop it?

I didn't know they had food in Argentina

Do you want to come to America OP? YOu will fit in

To use my willpower I need to have a motivation, and in my currently circumstances I just lost it all. It's a lot easier to stay here bitching about it and see other persons roleplaying as a countries

Okay then just do what's easiest

El tiempo lo tengo por suerte, pero llego a mi casa y hago de todo menos hacer ejericio, lo cual obviamente esta mal, tampoco tengo hobbies tan movidos como la danza como vos

Tengo 6 cuadras de mi casa al trabajo, por suerte y por desgracia lamentablemente

>Esta es la peor recaida que he tenido en mucho tiempo, no se como salir
tuviste muchas? si saliste de una salis de todas

Thanks for all the kind words all, fatties don't deserve your best

rude

>at least fill your stomach with juice or cola...

DO NOT DO THIS SHIT
DO NOT DO THIS SHIT
DO NOT DO THIS AT FUCKING ALL!

Ya que un gimnasio es muy caro y no tengo experiencia en uno, no te voy a recomendar eso, pero si de algo te sirve yo empece a perder peso notablemente cuando decidi subirme a una bicicleta eliptica. Como todos no sentia mucha confianza por las maquinas pero me dio resultados rapido, ademas el impacto fisico es mucho menos agresivo que en una corredora siendo que el ejercicio es esencialmente el mismo
Si algun dia te nace ahorrar para algo asi, tomalo en cuenta.
En cuanto a la dieta perdi todo el control que tenia, aunque en mis momentos mas estables consistia siempre en:
Desayuno (nunca nunca te lo saltes)
Almuerzo
Una colacion liviana
Cena

Es decir, las tres comidas. Tu tienes un horario fijo o solo comes cuando sientes la necesidad de hacerlo?

>tuviste muchas? si saliste de una salis de todas
Muchas, si, y duraban un par de dias. Ahora no tengo esperanza pero quien sabe

Sorry, bro. Instead of just tell me that, explain yourself, you could help me.

>explain yourself, you could help me.
1) That's a quick and easy to give yourself chronic gastritis
2) There is little nutritional value to either of the two when consumed alone
3) With all that acid intake, It's a surefire way to give yourself British teeth
4) Water and fruits are a far less damaging way of filling yourself up in the absence of healthy food.

Antes de trabajar tenia un horario fijo de comidas, marcado por clases y salidas con amigos. Ahora con el trabajo si bien pensaba que iba a tener mas horarios, no. Desayuno, llego a la oficina y siempre tienen facturas o galletitas. Mas que nada los bizcochitos de grasa que son minusculos pero 5 de esos ya son 100 calorias. Es increible lo rapido que se acumulan. Cuando ceno la verdad puede que coma poco pero siempre estoy arriba de las 2000 y pico de calorias.

Entre gente gorda engordas, no queda otra. No safo de la comida que llevan ahi todos los dias.

>Ahora no tengo esperanza pero quien sabe
capaz que tengas mas esperanza de lo que vos crees

drink water

Well, thank you
For now, that I'm not eating, it makes a lot of sense. I'm really ignorant about nutritional issues but I prefer to stay like that, and I know it's wrong. For example, 3 liters of natural orange juice can be better than 3 liters of artificial orange juice?

Se que es muy dificil contenerte cuando tu entorno te presiona a hacerlo. Sumado a eso, si tu trabajo no demanda actividad fisica resulta en la peor combinacion. En estos casos yo optaria por contrasrrestar el consumo de calorias con la actividad fisica. Si bien puede que no sea suficiente para bajar de peso, te mantendrias en vez de seguir subiendo y de ahi en adelante el ejercicio te otorgaria mas beneficios para usar a tu favor como el aumento de energia y la disminucion de antojos.
Ojo, todo esto lo digo desde mi experiencia personal, tengo 0 estudios sobre el tema

Si quieres empezar el cambio pero crees que no vale la pena por haber llegado demasiado lejos, piensa en que, bueno, te llevara mas tiempo, pero al menos tomaste la decision. Actualmente eso es lo que no me motiva a actuar: haber caido demasiado hondo. Tengo miedo porque como te dije, es la peor recaida y se que tardare mas tiempo en recuperarme y volver a mi estado normal. Eso me frustra y por eso estoy aqui

Sin embargo, tu aun no estas deprimido. Usa eso a tu favor

Gracias man, algo tengo que hacer y lo voy a hacer

vos tuviste novia alguna vez? yo no y siento que me estoy quedando sin contacftos

No, novia no. Tuve pareja cuando estaba en la secundaria, una estupidez
Ultimamente ya no me dan ganas de intimar, me he abstraido mucho de todo el mundo exterior e imaginate ahora, peor.

Dices que solo tienes conocidos y compañeros de trabajo, que paso con tus amigos? estan todos muy ocupados para hablar?

>1. No dinner. No soda.
If I went flat out "no dinner" i'd end up compensating by eating more for breakfast and lunch.

I don't get it is it that hard not to be fat.