His blood was found in the car

>his blood was found in the car

Wait, how the fuck is he not guilty?

Blood samples from his old case were tampered with, looked like a syringe had punctured the stopper. That one detective had access to the blood.

he was guilty. But that retard brendan didn't have anything to do with it.

They proved that the blood found in the car didn't come from the vial

Did they? I dont remember all the details but the case seemed so mishandled. Scooby doo and the gang could do a better job. Theres something in the water in that county and it wasnt makong people smarter.

dood, cops are evil and always lie, that's what my professors told me.

The blood in the vial had some preservative in it that wasn't in the blood in the car IIRC

No they didn't. They couldn't prove whether or not it came from a vial because the test for it was notoriously unreliable.

They didn't you fucking retard.

I thought it was pretty suspect how the defense inquired about the EDTA testing and were told it wasn't very reliable and hadn't been used since OJ's trial where it apparently failed. Then when they found out the prosecution was going to do it's own testing the court wouldn't grant them any time to allow for their own tests.

And he was right.

He 100% murdered her

Sorry, must have remembered it wrong. Regardless of whether Avery is guilty or not though I think that Brendan is completely innocent.

no they didnt
not because the tests were highly unreliable (which they were) but because proving the negative is not possible

>not a single piece of forensic evidence in his favor

Yeah..really makes you think

>what is burden of proof

Not mentioned in the video: his fingerprints were found all over the inside of her car's hood and latch

Its all about his law suit for wrongful imprisonment. Someone told these detectives to find this guy guilty of something fast. This woman was probably killed by some vagrant living out in there field of cars and the detectives said "jackpot"

No they weren't fingerprints, there was trace amounts of "touch dna" which can actually be transferred in trace amounts from rubbing clothing on something.

How do you think the blood got in there? You ever wonder why they suddenly dropped that piece of evidence in the documentary? Read about the case. The guy's guilty.

>citizen is about to sue for wrongful imprisonment
>suddenly he's a murderer
>the police literally cant find anything and have to plant keys
>the entire case is a clusterfuck of shady characters
>the dumb hick is le mastermind

dont forget about his nephew Brendan

I watched a few episodes but got tired as the further it went the further it cemented his guilt but just kept acting like some minor bias from the local cops meant he wasn't guilty.

Youre telling me that a scientist couldn't tell the age of a blood sample to within a few decades? I can tell if a vile of blood was a week old just by the smell... and im half an idiot.

that's not what that post implies whatsoever
dunno what youre rambling about tho, are you ok, user?

Meant for And no, not really

God damn hot dog squad on the case

They're both guilty.