It's official. Gosling is the perfect human bean. Even a computer AI couldn't find a way to make him more attractive...

It's official. Gosling is the perfect human bean. Even a computer AI couldn't find a way to make him more attractive. How does it feel knowing that you'll never be as perfect as him?

It could have sorted out his lazy eye, the ugly fuck

with this app will it tell me what surgeries i need?

The sick thing is, it's not just the looks. He's a genuinely nice, funny, down-to-earth guy. He has range, and good taste in roles. He avoids typecasting, avoids capeshit/franchises.

He's literally perfect, he's the apex white man

>lazy eye
>"perfect"

Do you even SYMMETRY?

>He avoids typecasting

Quiet, hunky male is literally synonymous with Ryan Gosling. What the fuck are you talking about?

>will it tell me what surgeries i need?
Protip: You can't fix it.

take your dubs and get the fuck back to facebook you faggot.

He's also convincingly played a crackhead, a shut-in weirdo who falls in love with a sex doll, a rich transvestite serial killer, a flashy pick-up artist, a self-centered Wall Street prick, etc etc

you can definitely slow down aging, but yes, there's way you can go from ugly to attractive. there is the jew nose and asian eye surgeries tho.

>a rich transvestite serial killer

Wait, what

i tried turning him into val kilmer

All Good Things. He plays a character directly based on Robert Durst, the guy from "The Jinx"

But most people associate him with quiet brooding autistic hunk, i.e. Gosling playing himself.

It's official, you should fuck off back to Rëddit

5 minutes in photoshop

Heh, he looks more like me now.

Are you saying I'm pretty, user?

Is it worth the watch?

Nice, looking a bit stronger and less autistic now

The app has the same effect on me.

Very nicely done.

For some reason he doesn't look as fuckable that way

His breakout role was a Jewish neo nazi